What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

FellaAndrene

We are in the renaissance of cannabis NOW, just need to poke @ and stay away from banks AND be willing to put in some work :)

I’ve never smoked cookies nor a derivative in my life, that’s unlikely to change
Meh. If I remember right, even Tom thought that one of the Gelatos was OK.

Most of the old heads I know are really into Cookies, GG #4 and crosses of them now. They still rave on about those old Afghan, Pakistani and Lebanese hashes, but that stuff from the Old World hasn't been available in years, so they've migrated over to the next best thing, I guess.

20 years ago there were a lot more Haze growers and a lot more Haze going around. And some really wild stuff grown from seeds found in imported weed, and from the seeds people carried back from Thailand, Cambodia and India. But, of course back then I used to smoke the lazy boys play dough almost exclusively. Now I would pay good price for that jolt-me-up-and-back-to-work weed.

CharlesU Farley

We are in the renaissance of cannabis NOW, just need to poke @ and stay away from banks AND be willing to put in some work :)

I’ve never smoked cookies nor a derivative in my life, that’s unlikely to change
Almost everyone forgets about the _work_ it takes. Since he's been working the same varietal since '95, you can tell TH has at least put in the fucking work.

CharlesU Farley

All right all you Hz experts, educate the dinosaur.

Compare and contrast Sam's original Hz with Neville's variation of it, with OT1's variation of it, with _TH's_ variation of it. Why do a lot of people on this forum have a hard-on for TH's variation and not OT1's or Nevil's? Is it just because it's been actively _worked_ recently, while the others have not? What makes the different types of this varietal different/special?

I know a little bit about each one of these variations to be dangerous. :eek:
Compare and contrast growing, cultivating, and then developing it, what it's physical characteristics were, fertilizer requirements, flowering time, etc.

I don't give a shit about all the esoteric smells, how psychedelic, trippy or upbeat the high is, etc. That shit is highly subjective, very dependent on the individual and their life experiences, and is not easily communicated in an objective manner. ;)

My definition of psychedelic is obviously quite different than most participants here on this thread:rolleyes:, so please stick to physical and phenotypical characteristics, what you did right/wrong, what you would do differently the next time around, etc. :)

Educate the dinosaur!!!!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Stuff is amazing; a pallet (one ton, 50, 40# bags) delivered is Money extremely well spent for us tiny farmers & will last many, many years; I can’t recommend it enough
I use this with good compost / wormcasting and you don't need much any other feed, besides coconut water.
Lavameel-eifelgold_20kg.jpg

And I was born in 1979. 😅
Was a very good year.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran

Compare and contrast Sam's original Hz with Neville's variation of it, with OT1's variation of it, with _TH's_ variation of it. Why do a lot of people on this forum have a hard-on for TH's variation and not OT1's or Nevil's? Is it just because it's been actively _worked_ recently, while the others have not? What makes the different types of this varietal different/special?

Compare and contrast growing, cultivating, and then developing it, what it's physical characteristics were, fertilizer requirements, flowering time, etc.

I don't give a shit about all the esoteric smells, how psychedelic, trippy or upbeat the high is, etc. That shit is highly subjective, very dependent on the individual and their life experiences, and is not easily communicated in an objective manner. ;)

My definition of psychedelic is obviously quite different than most participants here on this thread:rolleyes:, so please stick to physical and phenotypical characteristics, what you did right/wrong, what you would do differently the next time around, etc. :)

Educate the dinosaur!!!!
I have no experinece on OT1's version, Sam's seeds I had were OHaze x Skunk#1, Nevil I had was a strange freakshoe but had the same flavors and so on that ehat my THH was and what the crosses still are, strange lavender/ginger smell with hints of liquorice maybe? Dont know all the fancy scientific words todescribe it but there was a lot of ssme thinhs happenig in both NH and THH but Sam's OHxSk#1 reeked like the most heavenly dead animals you have ever smelled, cooked with fresh blackcurrant and things I have no word for. So far my favorite ones are from Sam's and Tom's. And the NH was also good but just good. Just a sec I'll find a pic of the NH.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
THH pheno 2
4974thohazepheno2.jpg

THH pheno 1
4974thohazepheno1.jpg

THH at 60 days. Pics from 2006 or 2007?
4974haze60days1.jpg

And sorry, no pics of the ripe plants but we had this around for a couple of years from when the pics were taken and my "friend" made the seeds that exist today. Have to go thru them very carefully.

Ps. Sorry for the typos, my phone screen is fucked up.

Last edited:

Salva

Educate the dinosaur!!!!
La Tom Hill Haze de Sam, la OT1 y la Nevil Haze son genéticas diferentes.

acespicoli

hc60.jpeg

hz61.jpeg

Logo Cultivators Choice
It had several Colombian lines like Santa Marta Gold, Wacky weed
You must remember that Purple colors can be induced in some clones by cold, while other lines turn purple regardless of temps
-SamSkunkman

100% Sativa but is an inconsistent hybrid. 10% are spectacular, 75% good, 10% poor. Truly superior sweet taste. High incredibly clear an up energy. Will not mature outdoors in Holland or northern California.

Height: 2-3 m.
Yield: 100-300 gr.
Harvest: December (Flowers 3 months for quality)

(Sacred Seeds - 1985)

besides the stories of surfers and purple haze
Some gems for all the haze heads :huggg:

Last edited: