What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

CharlesU Farley

I feel like i started all this language barrier bullshit, just because i didn't know about google translator? I definitely didnt try to spark a debate about the history of spain or insult spanish speakers for that matter. No harm intended on my part and i hope all the hurt feelings will make a full recovery. Some people on here sure get triggered by the most trivial things:rolleyes:
... must not respond, you said you were in _Lurk_ mode... :rolleyes:

But must agree with RobFromTX who is _entirely_ correct... "triggered by trivial things"... cuz I could _not_ have said it better myself (that is very rare for me to think that). :eek:

Arguing over the fucking smell of cannabis, with more eloquent descriptions that Robert Parker would be fucking envious of. 😂

As I've said before, this fucking thread is like watching a car wreck, as much as I _don't_ want to watch, and _most_ assuredly participate, I just can't help myself.😂😂😂😂

Salva

Good to see you too ❤️ yes it was a long time ago, too bad that all we have left are some crosses made with a couple THH females and no idea what the male was and most of the old stuff is unlabeled (not by me) anyway so it's an adventure to grow any of the old stuff I have. So. If anyone has any idea where to find a decent version of haze please let me know. 😅
Mr Nice?

Salva

... must not respond, you said you were in _Lurk_ mode... :rolleyes:

But must agree with RobFromTX who is _entirely_ correct... "triggered by trivial things"... cuz I could _not_ have said it better myself (that is very rare for me to think that). :eek:

Arguing over the fucking smell of cannabis, with more eloquent descriptions that Robert Parker would be fucking envious of. 😂

As I've said before, this fucking thread is like watching a car wreck, as much as I _don't_ want to watch, and _most_ assuredly participate, I just can't help myself.😂😂😂😂
Este hilo es muy divertido jajajaja por cierto también estás en el foro de Mr Nice 😃

johnnyla

Veteran
ACE A5 green haze 19 7ft tall zone 10 California

Attachments

• IMG_7559.jpeg
    IMG_7559.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7561.jpeg
    IMG_7561.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7560.jpeg
    IMG_7560.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45

Knop

Nothing justifies it imo. Just because that fuckwit Arjan has already done it ffs?
Nothing is more important than landrace preservation. I'm fine with thais growing hybrids, we all do, but I cant see how THH is going to help a seedbank that is supposed to be selling specific Thai varieties
I will send it, regardless of your opinion.
Everyone has their own, I think that Thai genetics have not been preserved for decades. And the THH line has Thai phenotypes that resemble the old Thai ones, good effects and smell of the old Thai ones.

Wolverine97

Veteran
I know your intentions are good but do we really need another western multihybrid fucking with whats left of Thai genetics?
I get that the horse has probably somewhat bolted already but I hate this idea.
I had the same thought at first. But he's probably right. With so many people pissing in that particular pool right now (so many weed people moved to Thailand recently), it's probably already past the point of imminent doom. I'd rather see something like that being spread around there, than all the cookie garbage that has taken over the scene. That said, I'd rather NOBODY piss in the pool at all.

Old Uncle Ben

I feel like i started all this language barrier bullshit, just because i didn't know about google translator? I definitely didnt try to spark a debate about the history of spain or insult spanish speakers for that matter. No harm intended on my part and i hope all the hurt feelings will make a full recovery. Some people on here sure get triggered by the most trivial things:rolleyes:
To one Bendejo to un Tejas Pendejo, no importa

led05

Chasing The Present
Im honestly looking to go more and more into the organic/natural gardening, im not throwing shade at salt growing, im just really tired of burning the leaf tips on plants cause i gave a pure sativa a feeding at 1.2EC

growing from seed, with a different landrace every grow has been challenging to get the feed correct so im changing strategies.

Stuff is amazing; a pallet (one ton, 50, 40# bags) delivered is Money extremely well spent for us tiny farmers & will last many, many years; I can’t recommend it enough

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

I will send it, regardless of your opinion.
Everyone has their own, I think that Thai genetics have not been preserved for decades. And the THH line has Thai phenotypes that resemble the old Thai ones, good effects and smell of the old Thai ones.

I totally understand your thinking here, but it wouldn’t last, unfortunately every jethro and their cousin are growing hermed out plants.

Soo as these plants are throwing out hermed pollen, guess which genetics are being cast far and wide…

hermed females are just gonna dominate

you send thh or even a squirrel tail x thh, seed over there, every plant is gonna get eiffel towered by KD and arjans herms

Wolverine97

Veteran
I'm certainly not trying to start anything here... but you do tend to stir the pot a bit, I have noticed.

I try to at least stick close to the golden rule; if ya ain't got nothin nice to say... and all that. Sometimes it's tough, or even impossible, but I think if people just tried they'd find most of the time it's better to just say something (anything) vaguely positive and move on. I'm not innocent by any means. I have done my share of pot stirring, just never here.

led05

Chasing The Present
I'm certainly not trying to start anything here... but you do tend to stir the pot a bit, I have noticed.

I try to at least stick close to the golden rule; if ya ain't got nothin nice to say... and all that. Sometimes it's tough, or even impossible, but I think if people just tried they'd find most of the time it's better to just say something (anything) vaguely positive and move on. I'm not innocent by any means. I have done my share of pot stirring, just never here.
And here I always thought the golden rule was “he whom has the gold; makes the rules” :)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Interesting how part of our conversation in that thread spilled here . I won't touch it at the moment too much action / anger here

Respect brother , I come from school of the hard knocks . 8th grade was my last year of schooling

I love the details, I think it would give great perspective to know the actual year you first smoked Thai & cannabis period .

Much Respect to you and others mentioned, but when newbies and others read or have read post for years . We stand by and use the references of our elders and senior posters

For Example If I recall correctly
Sams first smoked Cannabis in 1965 , Then Haze in 71 and says Thai came around abit after Haze

If i recall Tom Hill admitted to first smoking Thai in 82

I was blessed to have a taste of the A5 n Nevilles Haze thanks to Brother Piff via Yosammy, I understand why they've been kept soo long . I can only imagine Tropic grown

I Dream to one day grow in the tropics / sweet spots of the world . My dream has already begun to fruit

Interesting, I dont have much experience with NLD Colombians / Thai but from my minimal experience through Haze / haze hybrids I believe they would be clear to see the differences and then the smoke would be telltale

I'm shot but some things always standout in my mind

Id love to see that FP Seedsman Haze grown with your hand in your climate . That be a epic Grow

Memories fade and we don't know what tomorrow brings

That's why is soo important to me to ask these Questions.

If we don't listen to our elders and share there stories History can be obscured or lost forever .

Hence my Questions to Nevil / You /Sams and reason for sharing my Haze Article

Much Respect

1luvbigherb
1981 it was bh,
I was in my first year of high school,
And started spending a bit of time over weekends at my sisters place,
B
Her boyfriend was a big toker, I'd seen him wiping hash oil on his ciggies prior to that and I was interested in what he was up too,
I'd spent time in Papua new Guinea years before and they regularly smoked cannabis around me and the smell of his hash oil ciggies seemed familiar,
No one had told me that smoking cannabis was a bad thing so when I was offered it I accepted, keen to see what it would do to/for me...