What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Tom Hill

Veteran
✖
Won't be anything I haven't fucking read/heard for a very long time now. 😂

If people want to waste their money on bullshit fertilizers, soil enhancers, terpene enhancers, etc. have at it.

It ain't my money being wasted. ;)

Surely to God he doesn't advocate the newest Internet cannabis sensation... Super Organic Bursting Blue Berry Bud Booster, just before he flushes, but of course after he adds _langbenite_????? :eek:
I'm fine with all fertilizers I just wanted to be sure who I I talking to. It's uncle Ben lol, I member lol.

Tom Hill

Veteran
✖
Sucks to even have him here you growing the same shit as me Ben or are you just a lost ass ignorant female soul from a nightmare joint?

Sub24ox7

✅
Mm/thai78 x THH
IMG_5248.jpeg
IMG_5249.jpeg
IMG_5247.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I got a question if you're still around.

Your best haze effects (the 5%) seems to be the sort of paranoid trippy peek out of curtains too scared to leave the house lol. While I like that occasionally, I don't want it as my daily go to. Is it possible to find kinder effects in the other 95%, like euphoric, stimulating, uplifting?

Tom Hill

Veteran
✖
All reading a bunch of dumbasses. I remember when Jorge asked me to edit a chapter in his book. I said ok. Then he said ok let me know when you are done. I shit you not. Edit means write to Jorge. Then you all praised chimera when he "edited" that single seed decent crap. Ignorant bastards ssd is reserved for coconuts and wheat etc. Slipped right over your heads.

Tom Hill

Veteran
✖
I got a question if you're still around.

Your best haze effects (the 5%) seems to be the sort of paranoid trippy peek out of curtains too scared to leave the house lol. While I like that occasionally, I don't want it as my daily go to. Is it possible to find kinder effects in the other 95%, like euphoric, stimulating, uplifting?
Great question and yes totally man. Haze is all over the place it's not all gunna scare you. I'm not much interested in that stuff but it's thick in the line. I want to be scared. I want my alpha delusions to be crushed.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
smoke report on my 5% haze x vietnamese grown at Hawaii

The acid beauty has been curing for about a month. I gotta say there is nothing ordinary about this herb. Grown in tropical sun it had a aura about it from the get, out of three ladies one had pronounced resin. I knew three weeks into flower she was the one and took a cut. She smelled of savory broth and curry spices with a bit of mango sap. Nothing sweet at all.

She dried up and retained her savory nature in jar, however upon combustion the air hangs with a unexpected sweet temple incense. The smell of the lingering smoke is like a doorway you wallk through to the coming effect. I must say it is racy, bordering on anxious, profound and truly lysergic in it’s nature. Last night Had a couple brews and two large rips, laying in the dark was like a journey into the mind, tossing and turning, deep breaths, mild CEV’s and tripped out thought patterns. Kinda strange how night brings out it’s visual effect. When I smoked it in the day I had to go take a cold shower and sort out my vibes too. Laser vision, wide eyes, not stony. This jar does not get reached for often! Also I noticed if I smoke some other killer herb a hour or two later i can feel it potentiate the effect of the lingering acid beauty high.

Getting closer to the 90’s island grown Thai high I once had thanks to Maha Kala, God bless you and your work brother. I look forward to what is to come with all you have in store.

Tom Hill

Veteran
✖
I think they just smoke cherry gelato and don't even understand what the fuck they are looking at. I could shove it in their face have long conversations about what matters and what don't and they would all just sit there like descendants of Spain taking over the world completely fucking oblivious.

Latest posts

Latest posts