What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Old Uncle Ben

All comes down to what youre use to i suppose and that includes tolerance. My daughter and her friends prefer concentrates. Pens, wax and all that shit. For the most part they consider flower an inferior product. One hit of wax makes me feel like one miserable bastard but that stuff is the new rave. Sometimes i miss picking seeds out of some nice brick to roll up a spliff. It was just as much a social ritual as it was about getting high and it had good time vibes you just don't find in todays scene. Now its about getting as high as possible as fast as you can. Thats why its important to preserve these landraces more than ever. Id rather smoke low thc weed with no bag appeal than something that makes me want to put on a straight jacket. Just one mans perspective. Like i said im getting old haha
Very cool, I hear ya. I used the top of a Monoply box to shake the seeds down to the bottom. I roll using a dollar bill and did back then. Those are the best joints.

I have a pen and cartridge and like you really don't care for the high,

I have a friend who lives a lot of his life in Mexico, coastal Jalisco. Says the pot is crap there.

Old Uncle Ben

Same old Ben and same old Texas shit same old life east of the i5. Don't understand it? No problem just make fun of it idiots won't know which way to go just throw some 20-20-20 pellets on it Ben impress us all with some of your epic half pounders 😂
My haze can beat up yours, cowboy.

CruzDalat.jpeg

Tom Hill

Veteran
My haze can beat up yours, cowboy.

View attachment 19058138
It's too thick. All you guys who can't get any decent weed since ever like in Texas, think you can have the best of all worlds. The worst of you idiots think you can actually create it. But the worst worse, is that it's catchy and all these kids as dumb as you set off on that same delusion.

Old Uncle Ben

It's too thick. All you guys who can't get any decent weed since ever like in Texas, think you can have the best of all worlds. The worst of you idiots think you can actually create it. But the worst worse, is that it's catchy and all these kids as dumb as you set off on that same delusion.

Kids? That's your target. You're just an arrogant, pompous poser, but "we" luv ya man, yes we do! :greenstars:

Carry on, cowboy.

Time to hit on some of that old timey pork and beans.

Peace on ya,
Uncle Ben

RobFromTX

Very cool, I hear ya. I used the top of a Monoply box to shake the seeds down to the bottom. I roll using a dollar bill and did back then. Those are the best joints.

I have a pen and cartridge and like you really don't care for the high,

I have a friend who lives a lot of his life in Mexico, coastal Jalisco. Says the pot is crap there.
:D I remember using the dollar bills. Im sure the stuff from mexico now is complete garbage but it was fire in the 90's

acespicoli

It dont know whats going on down there now but the ranch I lived on a days walk from Mexico had its own air strip. Youd damn sure think that some of them down there now could get some good imports but I aint seen it. 🤷‍♂️ Yeah in the 90s that red hair shwag was better then some of the haze phenos getting passed off as haze.

CharlesU Farley

Got any new miracle spin out 360 big wheel rootbound sauce for us?
Some of us just use fabric pots now:

Dime

All comes down to what youre use to i suppose and that includes tolerance. My daughter and her friends prefer concentrates. Pens, wax and all that shit. For the most part they consider flower an inferior product. One hit of wax makes me feel like one miserable bastard but that stuff is the new rave. Sometimes i miss picking seeds out of some nice brick to roll up a spliff. It was just as much a social ritual as it was about getting high and it had good time vibes you just don't find in todays scene. Now its about getting as high as possible as fast as you can. Thats why its important to preserve these landraces more than ever. Id rather smoke low thc weed with no bag appeal than something that makes me want to put on a straight jacket. Just one mans perspective. Like i said im getting old haha
Constrictor weed sucks

acespicoli

Here's what I do with 20-20-20 and Miracle-Gro soil, not Osmocote, but Peter's:

View attachment 19058143
Oh geez, Dont let Tom see that fert :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely. Light green limey smell and had those silver seeds that would shine in the bag :smoke:
I had some skunky red hair nice buzz too lbs of it, then there were some long spears ... the high.
Mottled seed... crushed seeds too some were on the siver side almost looked immature a little

CharlesU Farley

I haven't smoked in probably over a decade now, vaped up until 6 years ago and then went all edibles, all the time. But like you, back in the day, I rolled with a dollar bill and used Top single papers. It used to take hippies 2 to 3 minutes to roll joints that I could roll in 15 seconds, and mine burned better. But I used double LP albums to separate the seeds. ;)

CharlesU Farley

Oh geez, Dont let Tom see that fert :ROFLMAO:
Won't be anything I haven't fucking read/heard for a very long time now. 😂

If people want to waste their money on bullshit fertilizers, soil enhancers, terpene enhancers, etc. have at it.

It ain't my money being wasted. ;)

Surely to God he doesn't advocate the newest Internet cannabis sensation... Super Organic Bursting Blue Berry Bud Booster, just before he flushes, but of course after he adds _langbenite_????? :eek:

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

I used to roll joints with a dollar bill.

Then I was at this party and the girl i was in a situationship with, her brother showed up, and well he had a bunch of dollar bills and i rolled a joint with one of his dollar bills.

dude was literally working as a male stripper for the ladies as a chippendale dancer.

Tom Hill

Veteran

Yeah, you're welcome.

Latest posts

Latest posts