What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"from what I know Haze reacts better when you hybridise them than when you inbreed them, It brings out the best in them"
Tom told me somethimg like "If you find a really good one, you are going to need a bucket to carry your head when you go out there". :biggrin:
It was before I heard of Buckethead lol

I made a few seeds ...a revegged P1 female x Panamá/Moño Rojo F1 male...

ut1.jpg

Last edited:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Reading nevils old posts and all the info on ohaze like someone else said he choose a heavy Thai x Indian male .. I say that bc the key to his hazes was the sandalwood smell people keep talking about the Thai but the Indian played a major role it’s where that smell comes from when it’s burnt

We’ll that’s my assumption I look at it like this people who breed are like chefs and there’s no wrong way to make a dish in a sense but if the dish is good it will get 5 star reviews not everyone likes there food the same just like cannabis to argue over what someone might feel is a good dish is insane and that’s basically this whole thread minus the great scattered info

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Tom said a while ago that it was 50% Thai and 12% Colombian and probably he meant his THH.
He is right...
And not only Tom Hill Haze.
Also the old tfd was thai dom(even if not like thh, it's probably a matter of selection)...
It's a story told and repeated, which will lead to endless discussions until they invent the time machine, but that's how it is...

Old Uncle Ben

Tom said a while ago that it was 50% Thai and 12% Colombian and probably he meant his THH.
That's not "O. haze". It's just another knock off. Thai was very recessive in the gene pool of the original Sam the Skunkman haze. He told me the Thai and Indian was added later to the Mex X Col F1., that;s why they're both in parentheses in the original mix "trademark". Whatever....

Will the real "haze" please stand up?

If you're after the high that "haze" is supposed to, hyped to be, which I assume is the old sativa "uplifting, euphoric, psychedelic" stuff, you'd be better off not chasing your tail and buy something like Ace's Golden Tiger, Thai's X Malawi's. Malawi X Panama or Zamaldelica

RobFromTX

That's not "O. haze". It's just another knock off. Thai was very recessive in the gene pool of the original Sam the Skunkman haze. He told me the Thai and Indian was added later to the Mex X Col F1., that;s why they're both in parentheses in the original mix "trademark". Whatever....

Will the real "haze" please stand up?

If you're after the high that "haze" is supposed to, hyped to be, which I assume is the old sativa "uplifting, euphoric, psychedelic" stuff, you'd be better off not chasing your tail and buy something like Ace's Golden Tiger, Thai's X Malawi's. Malawi X Panama or Zamaldelica

I took two hits of golden tiger and it made me want to light a candle and crawl in the corner and suck my thumb for two hours. Psychedelic absolutely but euphoric? lol that just depends on the user. I know that day i learned I only like kind sativas

Old Uncle Ben

I took two hits of golden tiger and it made me want to light a candle and crawl in the corner and suck my thumb for two hours. Psychedelic absolutely but euphoric? lol that just depends on the user. I know that day i learned I only like kind sativas
Suggests you hit it too hard or are not used to sativas.

It really laid you out that much? I have seedlings of GT X Panama going now. Should be the same thing.

Not cheap either. I figured I paid about $14/seed total from Mandala. Fems. which are more expensive.

Texas

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Knock off? THH?
"he" has said for a long time that TFD version was thai dominant, it was all written and described here before "he" edited and deleted a lot of important information...
"he" is old and sick and will never come back to tell the REAL truth, so this is a never-ending discussion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts