What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

bigherb

Veteran

another deleted topic, hazylady

Damn brother with the Throwbacks

This touched my heart , I dont recall this video

Hazy lady was a Doll a Angel , My Hazy Mama . I miss dearly

She was a OG , a real Haze lover . With Passion Heart and resilience. We spoke indepth for some time . She was tougher than most but sweet as candy , well If she liked you

She Grew Tomhill Haze work and spoke highly of the offering. She described as real Haze , spicy soapy musky. But mentioned a variety of flavors such as old oil can / citrus lime

She reproed I still have some. I recall one male She dubbed shorty another sticky a purple female pheno dubbed pepper church .

She said the Toms Haze was Official reminiscent of the Old Posi . If I recall she was familiar with older stock 1990 -92 even before Tom released his . She enjoyed colombian and was attempting BSC stock before we lost contact . We both received stock mine was crushed

1luvbigherb

Knop

Porra irmão com os Throwbacks

Isso tocou meu coração, não me lembro desse vídeo

A senhora nebulosa era uma boneca, um anjo, minha mãe nebulosa. Sinto muita falta

Ela era uma OG, uma verdadeira amante de Haze. Com paixão, coração e resiliência. Nós conversamos profundamente por algum tempo. Ela era mais forte do que a maioria, mas doce como doce, bem, se ela gostasse de você

Ela cresceu Tomhill Haze trabalho e falou muito bem da oferta. Ela descreveu como Haze real, picante, ensaboado, almiscarado. Mas mencionou uma variedade de sabores, como lata de óleo velha / limão cítrico

Ela reprovou Eu ainda tenho alguns. Eu me lembro de um macho Ela apelidou de shorty outro pegajoso uma fêmea roxa pheno apelidou de pepper church.

Ela disse que o Toms Haze era oficial, uma reminiscência do Old Posi. Se bem me lembro, ela estava familiarizada com o estoque mais antigo de 1990-92, mesmo antes de Tom lançar o seu. Ela gostava de colombiano e estava tentando o estoque BSC antes de perdermos o contato. Nós dois recebemos o estoque, o meu foi esmagado

1amorbigherb
and what happened to it? I remember reading your posts many, many years ago, there were beautiful photos, photos of trichomes.

led05

Chasing The Present
After you saw my last Tour pictures do you think one of them can be near the Thai Stick?
Have many different seeds collected.
All them to grow is impossible.
More.
Have many more seeds from Laos and Cambodia.
What schoud I do to find somebody to grow them?
Many are south-asian hermy!
But real!
Have a good idea?
Seeds from me allways free.
Is this Laredo….? If so Ive grown them before and will gladly grow more brother, hope you’ve been safe & well !

Does Vientiane 1-7, Xyanabari 1-2 ring a bell….?

There’s some in there
1724989552443.png

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Good to hear that man,
Btw I am very familiar with the isaan provinces,
I've been there probably a dozen times and married a woman from there too,
The provinces near to laos have a fantastic climate for growing high grade gunja,
Not a massive monsoon season like I get in the tropics where I live, and being so inland it finishes at or around the end of September every year and dries out while the days are decreasing, making a perfect finish for cannabis, nice and dry with temperatures up to 30 c still, sativa loves that and it was certainly reflected in the weed of the 70,s and early 80 s..
If Lindau is who I think he is; his travels are legendary, non native English speaker so it can get lost in translation…

PS: Wally - How ya been brother; miss ya buddy ;)

led05

Chasing The Present
Tom is the reason I reverse plants.

"With zero doubt in my mind I can tell you that you will make overwhelmingly more genetic progress by using pollen donors of known phenotypic worth (reversed females) than by using pollen from the same number of individuals of unknown phenotypic worth (males) with regards to the matter at hand (drug type cannabis)."
Reverse the males & smoke them too; then you’ll know but gentleman offer up endless precursor cues too if you know what you’re doing

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
If Lindau is who I think he is; his travels are legendary, non native English speaker so it can get lost in translation…

PS: Wally - How ya been brother; miss ya buddy ;)
Humor sometimes goes terribly wrong particularly across the language barriers, my experience with that guy was a bit like that. But I think we got it sorted out in the end..

I'm doing good mate and I do keep in touch with your garden thread because I like seeing what you are up to and I find it's always inspiring too since you are a very busy guy and everything is always done well,
I've been battling for survival on a tropical island this week mate, so I'd say things are fairly good but probably almost had my share of margaritas and other cocktails and it's time to head home, honestly I always miss my home, my dog, garden and the young bloke, but sometimes we need a short break to continue with enthusiasm..
I got a picture here somewhere, apologise about the off topic guys..
20240826_070430.jpg
20240825_164545.jpg

Mimpi Manis

I got Ace F13 freebie regs as gifts about 4-5 years ago with KA5 seeds. So much for stealth into Oz... they came with a big round Ace sticker on back of envelope. How they made it in confounds me. But there you go. My Panama would be F16-17 by now? They reproduce pretty stable in my estimation. No purple popping up thus far. Not the most potent, but not mediocre either. I get the impression the Goddess line is probably a more 'worked' line re potency etc? Anyone been able to compare I wonder? The KA5 is pretty respectably potent for along time old sativa guy like me.

thandee

I find landrace sativas to be far more medicinally beneficial than mainstream hybrids, for everything from pain relief to sleep aid. It effects everyone differently though for sure
Hi 👋 to all here....
And i find all the landraces to have a very strong spiritual high that i never find it to hybrids... its a characteristic that totally missing from hybrids...
WHY 🤔???
Because humans destroyed it by hybridisation....
Landraces are natural plants with a little help from human hands....

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Humor sometimes goes terribly wrong particularly across the language barriers, my experience with that guy was a bit like that. But I think we got it sorted out in the end..

I'm doing good mate and I do keep in touch with your garden thread because I like seeing what you are up to and I find it's always inspiring too since you are a very busy guy and everything is always done well,
I've been battling for survival on a tropical island this week mate, so I'd say things are fairly good but probably almost had my share of margaritas and other cocktails and it's time to head home, honestly I always miss my home, my dog, garden and the young bloke, but sometimes we need a short break to continue with enthusiasm..
I got a picture here somewhere, apologise about the off topic guys.. View attachment 19056471 View attachment 19056472
Beautiful water Wally 😍

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Hi 👋 to all here....
And i find all the landraces to have a very strong spiritual high that i never find it to hybrids... its a characteristic that totally missing from hybrids...
WHY 🤔???
Because humans destroyed it by hybridisation....
Landraces are natural plants with a little help from human hands....
You can see it back in the music creativity from back in the days 60,70,80s.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reverse the males & smoke them too; then you’ll know but gentleman offer up endless precursor cues too if you know what you’re doing
Nah . Not really interested in spending time smoking chemically altered plants. A few tokes isn't enough. It's all about it what jar I pick up first not a morsel of a smoke test.

Lindau

Is this Laredo….? If so Ive grown them before and will gladly grow more brother, hope you’ve been safe & well !

Does Vientiane 1-7, Xyanabari 1-2 ring a bell….?

There’s some in there
View attachment 19056468
How in the hell you find out "Lindau" is "Laredo" ????
You are cop?
Or you are like Peter Falk,Columbo??
Was in the 80-is his personal auto mechanic in the Auto Europa shop at the Santa Monica Bld.
Such great man,was allways sooo friendly.
Sorry for of topic but I think :
Enjoy every minut of your live!

Attachments

• IMG_20240830_135938.jpg
    IMG_20240830_135938.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 75

Sanjuro

Nah . Not really interested in spending time smoking chemically altered plants. A few tokes isn't enough. It's all about it what jar I pick up first not a morsel of a smoke test.
There’s no need to reverse males to smoke them. Just smoke the leftovers of male flowers once they have dropped pollen you will notice a light effect but which is noticeable enough to see what kind of effect the male carries. Of course you need to smoke more than you would smoke female flowers but these is no need to reverse the male. I do this all the time to see if the male is worth the effort

Latest posts

Latest posts