What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

JustGrowing420

Diesel F13 Haze @MAHA KALA
Peppery/minty/floral, smoke smells like liver, hard hitting and slightly trippy, not really clear headed (coming from smoking almost exclusively non-haze hybrids a long time now)
full

full

full

full

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Most are not gonna find a killer haze or even one we want to keep as most are judging based on hybrid quality. I'm still looking for a haze that beats any of my hybrids in quality. The 5% ratio makes it very unlikely we will find one when all we have is 10 seeds. IMO at least 50 seeds are needed to even have a chance with haze. Tom releasing 100 count packs should be the new standard for haze genetics with only a 5% chance something good will be found. 0.05 × 10 = 0.5. --- 0.05 × 100 = 5
Only thing I would adjust in your math is 0.7 (% females) x 100 x 0.05. So 3.5 high end females and 1.5 males 😆

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Nobody is running well over 200 I think From the C&C repro. He’s eyeballing a handful of females and males as possibly worth exploration. The rest…hay.

Not for the faint of heart or those holding a 10 seed pack. That’s why I’m likely to OP a bunch and then the real hunts can begin.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you should know and if not i'll must wonder after such long time you growin' ...
you see every indica trace in hybrids when plants are young ... not when flowering...
when flowering ... than they expose depend on pheno where it is crossed with... ;-)
and there is the difference between THH and OHz ... and other pure sativa when young :)
M.:smoker:

mindblower young:

full

those tags are stupid and very much of manipulation. haze from tom hill is original haze...

original haze F1 was uniform line. F2s of it were huge variation, thus we have different lines now. which one of them is original? all or none.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
if you grow any sativa, whatever one, some plants are more narrow and some are less. it is called variation... depends on selection.

those who select for the effect, dont give a fuck about how narrow leaf is, as it has no relation to the effect.

yeah there are broader leaferss in this line, but my point was, nexus has little brain so no surprise he didnt catch the point of it, that when you cross it with broad leaf parent, you get progeny which is more narrow than original posi haze from Tom.. it is too difficult idea for you nexus, I know.... I showed the pic which proved it. whatever this hempy cocksicker and stupid manipulator will quote LOL

MadMac

far beyond driven...
@MAHA KALA
young haze hybrid ... eg sativa landrace x OHz ... the second leaf's after baby leaf tell us what is in ...
IMG_6596.jpeg

another ... same there ... second leaf looks already slender ;-)
IMG_6597.jpeg

...one of my fav OHz right side
IMG_6598.jpeg

11 75% OHz hybrids (Iranian Auto/OHz x OHz S1) and 1 OHz hybrid like in the pic's above ... the 11 show clearly indica trace still ...
IMG_6132.jpeg

it's now 8 weeks later... looks full sativa
IMG_6599.jpeg

show sex already... think they still start early and finish mid october
IMG_6600.jpeg
IMG_6601.jpeg

this is just a actual example... but i'll recognised the leaf difference early when i'll startet with landrace vs ACE Malawi and other .... Zamal & Kerala was a good example and Colombian Gold too.. all sexy slender doesn't matter where there from... my list would be very long ... all true sativa had small slender second leaf's ... and longer fingers as hybrids with indica blood...
it's just my observation...
M.:smoker:

Nexus7

if you grow any sativa, whatever one, some plants are more narrow and some are less. it is called variation... depends on selection.

those who select for the effect, dont give a fuck about how narrow leaf is, as it has no relation to the effect.

yeah there are broader leaferss in this line, but my point was, nexus has little brain so no surprise he didnt catch the point of it, that when you cross it with broad leaf parent, you get progeny which is more narrow than original posi haze from Tom.. it is too difficult idea for you nexus, I know.... I showed the pic which proved it. whatever this hempy cocksicker and stupid manipulator will quote LOL

Yeah I got it MAHA you're a clown, your strains are mids and you couldn't tell the difference between a Hashplant and a Haze!

Mindblower yeah it blows, not minds, just blows. Much like @MAHA_KALA herself with all the cocks!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
leaf size and shape etc vary from variety to variety ,
there is no rule that says all plants without razor thin leaf has indica added ,
ive seen this myself quite a few times ,
conditions can also dictate the reaction of plants and their leaf size ,
one cannot tell with any certainty what the lineage of a plant is just by its leaf ....

ive grown some laos that i know is pure sativa by its fowering time , how it performed here ,
how the flowers look , how it smokes , a whole range of things ,
location sourced , blah blah ,
but it had fatter leaf than thai stuff i grew , but im still quite sure its a pure sativa ,
the leaf did get thinner as it matured , but early on they were quite chunky looking for its lineage...
this is not the only time ive seen this either ,
i dont think there is any accuracy in judging lineage , or purity by leaf size and shape in the early stages of growth ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
leaf size and shape etc vary from variety to variety ,
there is no rule that says all plants without razor thin leaf has indica added ,
ive seen this myself quite a few times ,
conditions can also dictate the reaction of plants and their leaf size ,
one cannot tell with any certainty what the lineage of a plant is just by its leaf ....

ive grown some laos that i know is pure sativa by its fowering time , how it performed here ,
how the flowers look , how it smokes , a whole range of things ,
location sourced , blah blah ,
but it had fatter leaf than thai stuff i grew , but im still quite sure its a pure sativa ,
the leaf did get thinner as it matured , but early on they were quite chunky looking for its lineage...
this is not the only time ive seen this either ,
i dont think there is any accuracy in judging lineage , or purity by leaf size and shape in the early stages of growth ...

I agree completely.

I mean where is the proof for statement that more narrow leafs the plant has, the more quality its smoke is... then it would be easy, just select the most narrow and you have it hahahha but it doesnt work like that.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yeah I got it MAHA you're a clown, your strains are mids and you couldn't tell the difference between a Hashplant and a Haze!

Mindblower yeah it blows, not minds, just blows. Much like @MAHA_KALA herself with all the cocks!

hahhaha very intelligent post.

this guy thinks something else than you, he likes MAHAKALA mids hahahahaha

Keep on doing what you’re doing I think you’re the best out there for effects..

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
and about that 5% one, it is not that hard to find it. you have to just grow and grow. and if you like the line it is not any problem and one day you will find it. I dont know but life is not easy, so why it would be easy to find some exceptional plant. the plant is exceptional when it is not easy to find.

but you have to grow it right, of course. which is that uneasy thing on it...

indoors I have diffitulties to grow it right. I prefer good hybrid indoors. and that is only reason to cross it for me to gain indoor adaptability. or to chop it earlier outdoors to avoid thieves

the effect of excellent original haze individual is so great, complex and perfect, that it doesnt need any hybridizing... that psychoactive complexity of it is what makes it special. when you cross it with some speedy african for example, you will accent the speediness aspect of its affect, and with that you will disbalance the whole complexity and in the end you loose it in hybrid... when you cross it with NL or Kush, you know what you loose too....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts