What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

OntologicalTurn

Well I like psychedelics, LSD, Salvia Divinorum, mushrooms, peyote DMT, Xanga.
and I have tripped with marijuana. And I'm not just talking about the aspects that we could call cosmetic/visual (although I have had things that could be considered hallucinations with cannabis) there are certain varieties of marijuana that change the "train" of thoughts in a very similar way to certain of the mentioned psychedelics (LSD, mushrooms, peyote), while with some of those psychedelics, (Salvia, DMT, Xanga), at least in my experience, there have been plenty of visual effects, but not much change in my pattern or train of thought. thoughts, at least in the moment, later like everything in life because we try to find meaning in what we experience and see, analyzing ourselves and such. but if I remember on my trip to Salvia or dmt, say, yes the colors and fractals are beautiful, but where is that other thing that is missing. It's like doing tourism haha, a change of scenery but I'm still the usual me in a bizarre situation.

To which I go, the definition of tripy is subjective by definition.

I don't want to sound like a New Ager Hippie, because in general I don't like them. Here in Mexico some of those mentioned (the non-synthesized ones) were a common part of traditional medicine, and I don't mean in pre-Columbian times, when as you know several psychedelic substances were considered Of sacred importance, if not to the already urban Mexico, from the 50s beginning of the 60s they could be found in the market in the stalls of medicinal plants, of course that was before the hippies, and the idea of "drugs" was imported.

and it is that the hallucinating aspect of those substances, let's say that it was not understood as an end in itself.
And I wonder how much of the trippy effect can actually depend on the intention we seek?

nothing wrong with getting high for the sake of getting high, but...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Well I like psychedelics, LSD, Salvia Divinorum, mushrooms, peyote DMT, Xanga.
and I have tripped with marijuana. And I'm not just talking about the aspects that we could call cosmetic/visual (although I have had things that could be considered hallucinations with cannabis) there are certain varieties of marijuana that change the "train" of thoughts in a very similar way to certain of the mentioned psychedelics (LSD, mushrooms, peyote), while with some of those psychedelics, (Salvia, DMT, Xanga), at least in my experience, there have been plenty of visual effects, but not much change in my pattern or train of thought. thoughts, at least in the moment, later like everything in life because we try to find meaning in what we experience and see, analyzing ourselves and such. but if I remember on my trip to Salvia or dmt, say, yes the colors and fractals are beautiful, but where is that other thing that is missing. It's like doing tourism haha, a change of scenery but I'm still the usual me in a bizarre situation.

To which I go, the definition of tripy is subjective by definition.
Me too

Cloneman

Veteran
In 1977 i bought 8 oz of cheap red leb and decided to make it in to oil to clean it up. so off we go driving (four of us) to Munich Oktoberfest for 2 weeks travelling though Belgium and after to Austria and Switzerland back though Belgium in a Rover V8 like the old police car, with a big jar of oil.

We met some American firemen off an air base on the ferry to Belgium, well i managed to skin up a few joints in the toilet, all bobbing around and stuff. So we all got stoned and had a laugh with these grannies travelling over, said our farewells and wished them a good time at the Belgium beer fest they were going to. So here we are in Belgium wrong side of the road listening to Alan parsons project LOUD. Travelling (camping) through to Munich was all festivals, brilliant!

One day we stayed at the campsite in Munich cos we had bad hangovers and met more Americans, they said can we use your cooking grill to dry a plant. Turns out they had seen the weed growing outside a Munich police station, put a bag over it and pinched it, classic. Well it wasn’t very good obviously so out came the jar of oil……they were fucked by the end of the night. So Dan if your reading this i hope you got home to the states and became a doctor.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20230423_213844.jpg
IMG_20230423_214306.jpg

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Deep Chunk. Both Females .. These genetics def require pruning leaves early or the lowers will suffer from not getting good light.. The leaves are thick overlapping types.
View attachment 18857026
Yep real hashplant...also in flower you need to watch those kind of plants and see what leaf is making shadow, which is not...but sometimes dose kind of plants have so much resin on buds that it look like someone spray them with something on them.
Those are my favourite indicas that gives you total body relaxation with bit euphoric and positive head very opium like.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep real hashplant...also in flower you need to watch those kind of plants and see what leaf is making shadow, which is not...but sometimes dose kind of plants have so much resin on buds that it look like someone spray them with something on them.
Those are my favourite indicas that gives you total body relaxation with bit euphoric and positive head very opium like.
I don't defoliate the DCs unless space is needed ...more plants when making seed i.e....read Tom's posts. :)

DC (seeded)

View media item 17568749
MH F1 (topped)

024-3.jpg

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The short Stature and tight growth patterns on DC def affected the lower branches. I noticed the lowers were not the same color from lack of light. After pruning they are now the same color.

I'll add this is prob, not an issue growing DC outdoors.. It's been at least 3 decades since ive been able to grow outdoors.

Last edited:

johnnyla

Veteran
I dont belive in trip weed.
I actually have many expiriences that are like trip on weed.
But most of this was happened while I was beginner and teenager...after more than decade of daily toke this magic dosent exist anymore...
every time I had months or days that I didnt smoke.
I was closer to that feeling of trip weed no mather of strain but Sativas this trip make like more up and energetic so its even more trippy cuz you are hanging around and not sitting in one place.

If you want trip weed take 6 months or year brake and I think you will find it.
Even few days or week pause will give you more stronger high.
For full cleaning of weed you need 9-11 years.
In that time since day you stop every cell in your body will be new one. And will be no intercell memory on cannabinoides from cannabis source.

Hope it helps for those who search for a trip weed.

My mate who was hc toker didnt smoked for 5 month he smoked some well cured and best bach of Jack.
He said that he was all day completly spaced out like he smoked for the first time.
Have paranoia that people know that he is high.
Was sitting in his room and like in back of ear constantly hearing sirenes of boys in blue etc...after that he eat like ton of food and sleep for 12 hours....
Thats the thing that made us junkies for weed.
That trip weed is just weed but tolerance made this magic gone. Our body adopt on everything so it adopt on high.
I always get higher first time when I try some strain or cutting...and after few days of constant toke it, no mather what I am in search for something new.
Yup. Except kush and sour. I’ve been smoking those two alternating for a month, and while it sun trip weed, it is satisfying, unlike most store bought herb today, that leaves me wanting more always.

johnnyla

Veteran
There is tripping and then there is tripping.

There is a huge mental (cerebral) and sensual difference between trips you get from peyote and good LSD and pot, at least what we did in the 60's, and I did a LOT of psychedelics. It was just a part of that hippie time. One with nature kind of thing especially doing cool stuff like surfing at sunrise while still tripping from the night before. 8-12 hour tripping. Those kind of highs, trips, take on a very clear feel or look cerebrally with many visuals - walls and floors melting, colors coming from the speakers, music sounding incredible with an astral projection experience when we ate 7 buttons in one session or drank a lot of peyote tea. (YECH!) We're talking doing Blue Cheer....... and harvesting 100's of buttons in the Rio Grande valley before there was any checkpoints once you got away from the Tex-Mex border. No way is a cannabis "trip" the same experience and I've smoked incredible thai stick and what we called "acid weed" which "they say" was laced with DMT, a short term pychedelic.

Having said that, one reason I bought Ace seeds of Malawi/Panama/Golden Tiger genetics is because of the claim that it's long term trippy weed, and, I don't have to do a trial and error drill. This 100% sativa hybrid follows in the wake of our development of super powerful and high yielding sativa hybrids between Malawi and Panama, where Golden Tiger's Thai genetics adds even more trippy effects if possible. https://www.aceseeds.org/en/goldentigerxpanama-feminized-seeds.html

Chew on this Nevil's haze cross! :) This translates into a more cerebral, cleaner high and less heavy body effects within the trippy and devastating psychoactivity of these extremely potent sativas from Malawi and Thailand. The greater Thai influence also implies less dense floral structures and slightly longer flowering times, although this 3rd version continues to offer the usual extreme effects and yields of our Golden Tiger. https://www.aceseeds.org/en/goldentigerxa5haze-fem.html

We shall see.

Uncle Ben
I got some Malawi gold seeds from ace and Gree Haze 19 A5 I will pop this fall. Sitting on the Malawi