What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
well i know for certain 'trip' highs exist, the experience is obviously nuanced and subtle when compared to real LSD , and of course, no matter how heavy the smoker is , they can still discern potency, quality of high, mood enhancements ect, but for me personally, the only times iv experienced loss of control, the only memorable freak outs iv experienced have come when tolerance is zero, when my tolerance is high, the same strain that would make a cow jump over the moon, i can smoke until the cows come home :giggle:
il_fullxfull.1214816925_pfl0.jpg

Year 2000 was the best year of my life 😃

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Ive got the same tabs now @revegeta666 😃
I never saw tabs, only heard about them. We always bought these little carboard pieces, from the punk guys in my city. Who by the way took theirs and instead of sticking them in their mouth they used to stick them on their eyeball 🙈

I also may or may not have had that design custom printed on a hoodie and I've had strangers and tourists notice the drawing and looking at me smirking like "I know that bicycle bro" :ROFLMAO:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
I dont belive in trip weed.
I actually have many expiriences that are like trip on weed.
But most of this was happened while I was beginner and teenager...after more than decade of daily toke this magic dosent exist anymore...
every time I had months or days that I didnt smoke.
I was closer to that feeling of trip weed no mather of strain but Sativas this trip make like more up and energetic so its even more trippy cuz you are hanging around and not sitting in one place.

If you want trip weed take 6 months or year brake and I think you will find it.
Even few days or week pause will give you more stronger high.
For full cleaning of weed you need 9-11 years.
In that time since day you stop every cell in your body will be new one. And will be no intercell memory on cannabinoides from cannabis source.

Hope it helps for those who search for a trip weed.

My mate who was hc toker didnt smoked for 5 month he smoked some well cured and best bach of Jack.
He said that he was all day completly spaced out like he smoked for the first time.
Have paranoia that people know that he is high.
Was sitting in his room and like in back of ear constantly hearing sirenes of boys in blue etc...after that he eat like ton of food and sleep for 12 hours....
Thats the thing that made us junkies for weed.
That trip weed is just weed but tolerance made this magic gone. Our body adopt on everything so it adopt on high.
I always get higher first time when I try some strain or cutting...and after few days of constant toke it, no mather what I am in search for something new.

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
When people say "trip weed" i think paranoia. In that case ive had more indicas give me that feeling than anything else. Sativas are more relaxing to me, mind stimulating and euphoric. Ive never tried any bud that made me have visuals but this thai stick talk has sure peaked my interest :smoke:
No we call that stress weed, it doesn’t need to have any trip in it.

RobFromTX

@midwestkid Hell yeah!

I'm sitting on mine till i watch a few grows.

In reference to trip weed, I have experienced full on hallucinations, of color distortions and then cartoon spiders dancing on walls, we smoked 22 joints of some mexican (probably) brick, that was actually closer to mids
I actually like mexican sativas for their gentle euphoria, perfect daytime buzz. You had to smoke a lot of the brickweed we got down south back in the day to get paranoid and even then it was very short lived. Not that i didnt push the envelope plenty of times. I miss that mexi-brick goodness. Im hoping these seeds ive got from a farm in Guerrerro will be close to that old school stuff.

SolarLogos

In my humble experience, there are cultivars that will cause visual, audible and tactile hallucinations.

I grew up in a small town in Mendocino County, N. California. Growing weed was our economy. I don't recall there being a dry time, when we didn't have weed. As a teenager, I hung out with 3 older guys that lived a few miles down the dirt road from us.

In the summer of 76, my mentor, Bob, grew some Oaxaca and we all three sat around and smoked a couple of bowls.
I had a very difficult time walking home, because I couldn't feel where my feet were. I could feel myself picking up my foot off the ground to take a step, but in reality, my foot was actually already in the air and was stepping onto the ground. It was the opposite of what I was doing. After losing my balance a few times, I figured out when my feet were touching the ground because it would make a loud "thud" sound in my head and I could feel, hear, and see the "thud" as it would vibrate and echo starting from my feet and going up my legs, through my body and out the top of my head. The sound appeared in my head as a round ring vibrating. I don't recall any paranoia or anxiety, because I was laughing so hard and stumbling around.

The second time was in 1980. My friend's dad's friend brought back some seeds from Indonesia and he and his buddies grew some. My gf and my friend were sitting in the front seat of my pick up truck one night in front of the park, smoking a joint of this Indonesian. It was dark and suddenly, I started seeing shadows running from tree to tree. I tried to shake it, but couldn't. My friend and I looked at each other and then my gf ask, do you guys see people running from tree to tree? That's when we knew we were seeing the same thing. It kind of freaked us out so we left. As we entered an intersection on main street, the air in front of the intersection was all this lovely green. As we entered the intersection, it was like entering a cube of red light. We kept turning around and going through the same intersection over and over again.

In 1976, I was not a heavy smoker. I was more of a weekend smoker and after school at the time. Summer vacation from school had just started. I highly doubt that the same weed would have the same effect on me today. I do think that on the one hand, while trip weed is rare, it is around, but it has a lot to do with Set, where your mind is and where your tolerance is. So an Acid pheno to one, may be just great weed to another, depending on where you are personally.

Peace

RobFromTX

After a full year i can tell you one thing that changed the high for me has been quitting caffeine. Much more clear buzz and no hard crash outs now. I never realized how much it effected the experience. I definitely think it was contributing to the weed anxiety i use to get, rather than the weed itself. Just my observation

SolarLogos

After a full year i can tell you one thing that changed the high for me has been quitting caffeine. Much more clear buzz and no hard crash outs now. I never realized how much it effected the experience. I definitely think it was contributing to the weed anxiety i use to get, rather than the weed itself. Just my observation
Has the quality of your sleep changed much since quitting the java? I do think having enough quality sleep makes a difference as well.

When I was younger, I always had great quality sleep, clear headed in the morning and tons of energy. There was never a need for morning coffee. That had a lot to do with where my head was, compared to being older now.

I still think trip weed is only half the equation; the other half being us. Besides tolerance, having enough quality sleep may have something to do with it. Diet and exercise maybe? I was a lot more active back in those days as well.

Good point Rob

RobFromTX

Has the quality of your sleep changed much since quitting the java? I do think having enough quality sleep makes a difference as well.

When I was younger, I always had great quality sleep, clear headed in the morning and tons of energy. There was never a need for morning coffee. That had a lot to do with where my head was, compared to being older now.

I still think trip weed is only half the equation; the other half being us. Besides tolerance, having enough quality sleep may have something to do with it. Diet and exercise maybe? I was a lot more active back in those days as well.

Good point Rob

Oh yes much better sleep quality, even living in a house with a freeway in the backyard 😁

Lower blood pressure. Less stress and a better buzz too. I certainly don't think I'll ever go back to caffeine. Not that it doesnt do a lot of people a lot of good. It just wasn't doing anything good for me anymore.

Latest posts

Latest posts