What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

sneezydog

Cola, braddah, try bring da Aloha spirit here even if dey make you angry. Always difference of opinion but noone has to "shuffle on", and thats not the hawaiian style. I agree with what you say about the islands.
Thats my opinion. Watched the dick measuring of yall from the 70s and dont really care but am fine hearing opinions.

Jungle is a varied term. Rainforest is different than "jungle" but even fields exist in a jungle just have to cut some jungle.. Ive had the green harvest take everything i had before, (in F/4 Hawaiian acres)and also had plants struggle in the dark, someone i knew used to grow in the gmo eucalyptus forests here, grew but not that dense or well. For thought, most guys i know that grow outdoor for sell prefer hybrids as they finish fast between changing weather. My thin sats go through seasons... and make very little in comparison. I got some "colombian red" and its sedation after a while for sure. Tried some hawaiian grown thai recently and was great... hours of doing stuff happily. Not really grounding at all... dreamy. My best (and strongest against botrytis and PM) herb i grew was lambsbread x ohaze.
Much Aloha yall.

Vegg69guerilla

toms deep chunk haze enters the chat...lolololololol....turn it in ffs!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421_173723_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_173723_Chrome.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 82

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It all came from Colombia. First they were bringing it in on mother ships off the coast of Florida. Banana boats that sat in far away international waters, with shrimp boats running in between. The fast boats would hook up with the shrimp boats. And the race would be on. Then they got wise and stopped the large boats from just parking in international waters unimpeded. They got more boats to patrol. On the northern east coast they picked up stuff from either the banana boats or the shrimpers. Or, just sail boats that were going up to the larger boats with a password, which allowed them to load up. All of it came from Colombia though originally. No where else at all.

bigherb

Veteran
Hempy

Is the Truth insulting?

Is me saying you lack comprehension an insult or insight ?

Is me saying you / Nevil / shanti have lied an insult or Truth ?

What Tom has been doing as of lately in this online community is insulting

I only want to Comment on Two Fact

You Say
( The facts are Sam has posted that both groups of growers told him a different story to what haze was )

Sams has said J who helped G aka sufer boy with the first mountain Grown Haze and RL the partner of G who joined years after the Creation had a different story to G

G aka Surfer boy aka the Originator

Well in what universe
Do we believe the help or someone who wasn’t around til years later RL . Before the man who started it the Originator G ?

I don’t live in that universe

( If you had ever grown Thais and Colombians BigHerb you would know both of these types are with in Haze.)

Hempy which Haze have you ( Not OHaze ) Grown Mango haze beta type if I recall n ssh? 🤣

How do you see Thai and Colombian in these polyhybrids

You admitted you’ve never grown original haze of any kind

I’ve atleast grown Tom hills Haze and a brief experience with Colombian Gold . I’ve grown OHaze x DSD . 4 phenos of Neville’s Haze
2 Skunk Haze

To all who have experience with THH & NH, I’m curious your thoughts on Relationships with these lines

My thoughts recently from many pics posted and reports

are possibly Tom Hills Haze is related to Neville’s Hazes , a closer generation or similiar parents than other lines

Burning bush Nev says is a ancestors to HzA& HzC

It seems both are believed to have similar characteristics, being Thai Dom . But clearly some Colombian relation

I’m Curious what aromas come from that NH x THH ?

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
I dont refer to you, you overrate yourself, I just quoted Tom :D I agree with this opinion of him... it was good to me, until I tried good thai pheno of toms haze.

colombian lovers are just butt hurt :D hahahaha. if you have different opinion, you can... not sure why colombian haze lovers have to fight it on boards, if its true that colombian is so great, you dont have to hijack tom hill haze thread hahaha, in the end it seems that you just dont like the truth... it is funny how you try to manipulate it, so colombian looks good, plants speak for itself.. and not on pics...

colombain of 70s is very well preserved in original haze, ask skunkman if he thinks original haze bottlenecked colombian genetics somehow... hahahahahaha

and in Toms haze, there is thai from 70s... not from 1987...

Brother

I’m not sure what you’re on . I don’t Rate or put myself on any pedestal . I seek the Truth Always, opposite of yourself

I’m a man of honesty

Please tell us more about your 60’s & 70’s Sativa Strains ?

Also since I’m so self centered can you share when you first smoked ?

Your a Genius - Tom said

He first smoked early - mid 80’s

If I recall correct he Said he first Grew in 87 I was not speaking of the Thai parentage

WTF do you know about the Supposed Thai in Tom Hills Haze ? That’s only Knowledge Sams contains

If you’re Soo informed You’d know Sams mentioned it’s possible 75/76 Golden Thai not on the stick . It was also suggested that Same stuff sold as Golden Thai was also called golden Laos

🤣 imagine if what you guys love as Thai Dom is actually a Laos

Btw RCC if I recall wasn’t in Holland until late 80’s not before 86 .
What does he know about Haze Sams work in Holland ?

Don’t forget RCC had nothing to do with The reported Haze Bros RL n J or Santa Cruz Haze Grows

Colombia is currently 60% forest (58.5). Since it sits right on the equator, it could easily be called rain forest (jungle).
I’ve spent almost 2 weeks in different parts of Colombia . I’m not speaking from a local or Scientific perspective

Whatever the percentage category or description of jungle and rain forest is factually

Aside
I’ve seen Soo much fields, mountains , hills and open space to Grow Gods Fruits . Huge open Areas I hope to one day Farm on

Talk to Red rider who is living there for years or Reeferman recently posting ( good luck for a response) . They can give first hand accounts of the Growing Conditions and layout

1luvbigherb

PlasmaTube

I live and grow in a quite humid area above 40°N.
Colombian friends say its like their country without the heat!! lol

I live very close to the sea and have been growing outdoors since late 70s...

I'll be back later View attachment 18833699
Hey Raco

You've grown AGs O Haze, right?
I think I read somewhere on the forums that you have. If that's correct, is there more diversity as far as potency, high type, etc. between Todd's OH and THH?

Running MadMacs repros now, and have a couple of Todd's OH as well. Appreciate your take.

Thanks!

Aren't all these arguments meant to be a thing of the past with the phylos database setup now?
Phylos is probably not publishing most of their meaningful data as they plan to sell it to Monsanto, Then Monsanto will S1 every strain and cross the S1s back together and create versions of every strain only with less complexity and vigor. I suspect this is what companies like Pacific Seed Bank are doing already. I also suspect a connection between phylos and these kinds of enterprises. The characers behind these companies are usually fraternal brothers educated at the same institutions and involved in the same ventures. They are lazy uncreative capitalists who's plans amount to making cannabis into big Tobacco.

Edit: Notice how the Big Wigs at phylos/Monsanto/Pacific seed Bank wanted their seed venture to sound like an oil company, something like; "PACIFIC SEED CORP. est. 2017"

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Beautiful flower, how long do you take her usually?
,,,yea they was purdy ,,,i dont have females at the moment,,, i made f2s ,,,i think they went around 18 weeks ,,ive been using a male lately on some crosses and im liking what ive tried ,,i dusted a couple of thh f2s from mac both nice females with him if anyone will grow them out here as opposed to putting em in the back of the fridge be happy to donate as the thh f2s were freebies
haze 3 caterpillars.jpg
todds 3 swirl.jpg

also bred my laos male to female i kept from todds haze

Last edited:
Promise I'll be quick.

Yes it does, but what you're talking about is niche environmental evolutionary pressure, rather than epigenetics.
Remember, you're going to get drift, even using Tom's preservation over advancement methods. Albeit much more slowly.
Genetic drift in clones is an illusion created by a change in environment and micro nutrient deficiency etc. rarely actual mutations, and yes threw selection you may move off in one direction or another. But "Niche environmental evolutionary pressure" only happens in "natural selection". He's talking about selecting plants that are performing better in a specific environment/fertigation regiment, for exsample acclimating a cultivar over time while fixing desirable traits. like how land races are so adapted to their native soils that they have a hard time getting used to potting soil or hydro and take time to acclimate; Some phenotypes mite do better then others under more heavy fertigation. If you cross the ones who are more tolerant together you have begun the process of acclimating the Land race to more potent fertigation regiments.

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
,,,yea they was purdy ,,,i dont have females at the moment,,, i made f2s ,,,i think they went around 18 weeks ,,ive been using a male lately on some crosses and im liking what ive tried ,,i dusted a couple of thh f2s from mac both nice females with him if anyone will grow them out here as opposed to putting em in the back of the fridge be happy to donate as the thh f2s were freebies
View attachment 18833757 View attachment 18833760
also bred my laos male to female i kept from todds haze

Very generous. A little trippy, trancey and euphoric is a good description of the high I got years ago in Koh Lanta that my friend had brought from Koh Phangan. I suppose alot was brought in from Laos back then as local production could hardly sustain the demand that was, there especially.

Unfortunately they would go right into the fridge or even straight back home from me. I know someone who needs to practice his photography though, @RobFromTX does.