What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
No one ever saw it. No one ever heard about it. For a very simple reason. It never truly happened. Any more than the HT BS.
i dont think you speak for everyone and certainly not in the timeframe i mentioned its all theory ,but its good to get all our takes on things ,, not read the ,ht article

cola

Weird how some people had fingers in every single pie and sampled the wares of a whole country,
Such a diverse industry we are part of the something can happen down the road and you may never even be aware of it without being in the right circle...
With all due respect, it does not sound like you were there then. I know people in the know that were. That was not happening on any commerical level, at all. And, the smoke from then was deninitely not Indica. Look at the pictures.

harvestreaper

Veteran
K.

Haze is good.

Ever noticed it has a tendency to make people feel so focused and just so Right 🤔😂(rant, and bicker)

The stuff we love, and no wld in IT for sure.

Glad it's still around.
Anyone put positronics/Tom's over Old Timer's?
lol it amazes me how it makes everyone so sensitive,,,,my grail came from positronics few years before tom arrived in holland im a big fan ,,not grown out oldtimers only crosses ,,had only 4 tom hill <mmf2 >females all nice not the so called 5% ,,wanted to run a couple again but lost em got 1 left to run again ill post her progress here

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
With all due respect, it does not sound like you were there then. I know people in the know that were. That was not happening on any commerical level, at all. And, the smoke from then was deninitely not Indica. Look at the pictures.
True I wasn't but you may also be misinterpreting the level of commercial quantity that came from the hybrid seed made from the union of the seeds mentioned in the article or wasn't in the right place and or time to see the results
To simply say its impossible because you didn't see it seems a bit naive as I said given the diversity of the industry and the characters involved etc etc

Taima-da

lol it amazes me how it makes everyone so sensitive,,,,my grail came from positronics few years before tom arrived in holland im a big fan ,,not grown out oldtimers only crosses ,,had only 4 tom hill <mmf2 >females all nice not the so called 5% ,,wanted to run a couple again but lost em got 1 left to run again ill post her progress here
Hope it's one of the 5%

cola

True I wasn't but you may also be misinterpreting the level of commercial quantity that came from the hybrid seed made from the union of the seeds mentioned in the article or wasn't in the right place and or time to see the results
To simply say its impossible because you didn't see it seems a bit naive as I said given the diversity of the industry and the characters involved etc etc
You weren't there or old enough to know about anything what was happening then. I know far more than I care to discuss on a forum. There was no large scale amount of Columbian Indica being imported into the US, as the BS HT article discussed. And, Mr. Clarke, god bless him, never said there was any commerical Indica crops. He said there was hand rubbed hash. So, once again we divert from the topic at hand, in order to defend your unknown. And, if you believe it was logical and it happened, okay. Anything is possible, right? And I can fly. I will waste no more time.

Taima-da

Cool. So supposedly, according to Clarke, whomever that authority is, they were making hash in Columbia. Anyone ever see any of this alleged hashish? I know I never did. Anyone ever hear of anyone that saw or smoked it? Nope. And, we were discussing large commerical crops of Cannabis Indica hybrids that were being imported into the US. Not some some small time hand rubbed hash. This gets all the more ludicrous by the moment. Totally laughable.
Speaking of laughable.
It is
C-o-l-O-m-b-i-a.
Which you should know by now
🙄

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
You weren't there or old enough to know about anything what was happening then. I know far more than I care to discuss on a forum. There was no large scale amount of Columbian Indica being imported into the US, as the BS HT article discussed. And, Mr. Clarke, god bless him, never said there was any commerical Indica crops. He said there was hand rubbed hash. So, once again we divert from the topic at hand, in order to defend your unknown. And, if you believe it was logical and it happened, okay. Anything is possible, right? And I can fly. I will waste no more time.
I'm old/experienced enough to have smoked most of what was imported to the East Coast USA during the 70's, and what I remember is the shipments of Colombia Gold followed by many shipments of no-name weed that were equally as potent or just barely got you high.

Isn't it possible that the Indica crosses were included amongst the no-name stuff we were all smoking back then?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The HT article is what we have been discussing. That was the reference point for the entire discussion, which 100% involved Cannabis Indica seed already being in Columbia, which they referenced as "Columbian Indica". That simply put, is preposterous. And, as we all know, anything can be grown anywhere now. And, not the topic of discussion.
Indica in this case means from India.Doesnt mean that it was a bld variety.Its btw Colombia.

cola

I'm old/experienced enough to have smoked most of what was imported to the East Coast USA during the 70's, and what I remember is the shipments of Colombia Gold followed by many shipments of no-name weed that were equally as potent or just barely got you high.

Isn't it possible that the Indica crosses were included amongst the no-name stuff we were all smoking back then?
What is your point of reference? The authority, lol, Mr. Clarke, never said that there was any Indica flowers. Right? Again, you strive to defend the unknown. Why is that? Why not think logically regarding the realm of the known?

Vegg69guerilla

160 pages in and basically still can't make sense of anything...personally it reads like the biggest pile of scam orchestrated over many decades by very crafty individuals who decided writing a storybook to describe there best intentions at making as much money as they could from the public in hand....toms no different...they all working a bible story to sell a fake haze that never was and then have statesmen hold there value online by chatting yet further bullshit to compensate the claim....and ppl still sit here yrs later thinking they know where the oil is...lololol...ppl like Tom hill been washing the shit out of everything since way back..gooeybreeder pisses all over this dude in stock and he was breeding back in the 80s..wernt Tom just smoking about then?..guy has no history and a cloak of online chat shit merchants make sure the scam he pulls never dies...and you can directly answer that one when your back tough guy...lmao

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Didn't the article say they crossed some Colombian indica with Mexican aka Mexican saiva, maybe these types of matings is how we ended up with some of the earlier maturing Mexican varieties I have both seen and grown which sure looked like the had been hot with some indica at some point..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

If you look back at groups like the BOEL they brought in Indicas to the US and in the 70s they were using what they called a hash plant in making hybrids in Maui and i am sure the US main land back then.

We never saw indicas here until the later part of the 80s.

But seeing Indica / sat hybrids being grown in the US is very different to them being grown and then exported out of Colombia in the 70s or early mid 80s.

Latest posts

Latest posts