What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

harvestreaper

Veteran
What is the attraction towards them if they have " bottleneck genes " ,,,,,, as you and others have indicated?
attraction ,,,if you read through the thread youll see i said i liked what i tried ,,unless youve been living under a rock youll know the haze genepool today is very small all came from what sam let out in holland including toms ,,tom tells you what he bought an bred from ,,if you ever bred a very limited genepool youll understand what tom does ie including as much variation as possible is the correct way to salvage /preserve what he has ,,

cola

attraction ,,,if you read through the thread youll see i said i liked what i tried ,,unless youve been living under a rock youll know the haze genepool today is very small all came from what sam let out in holland including toms ,,tom tells you what he bought an bred from ,,if you ever bred a very limited genepool youll understand what tom does ie including as much variation as possible is the correct way to salvage /preserve what he has ,,
I know the history well, friend. I am not a youngster by any means, and no, not living under any rocks. Maybe a bridge one day, but so far I've been lucky, lol. Maybe you too. We should all be extremely grateful for what Tom has done, and what he is currently doing. He is purposefully open pollinating his last open pollinated seeds, from '09, so we get fresh stock, and to ensure that the diversified gene pool survives, and is alive and well. Lets face it, even though it may be counterinutitive to some, getting those genes into the most hands, some of which will certainly treat them very valuably and carefully, is the best means of spreading the goodness and ensuring true Haze survives.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I may be miss-remembering but I thought it sed that in Marijuana botany.
HT article from 1979 about Colombia.
1682062412153.png

harvestreaper

Veteran
You honestly believe an indica can be grown in the jungles of Colombia ?
i do hempy and i think it would grow well and easy ,,,sure most are bred for/from the area that is traditionally dry arid but im sure there are a few microclimates in afghanistan ,,,weve had plants straight from afghanistan survive near 100% humidity in flower here in rainy damp cold uk and of course others disolved as expected lol
1682066518058.png

cola

i do hempy and i think it would grow well and easy ,,,sure most are bred for/from the area that is traditionally dry arid but im sure there are a few microclimates in afghanistan ,,,weve had plants straight from afghanistan survive near 100% humidity in flower here in rainy damp cold uk and of course others disolved as expected lol
The point being that it is not native to there, and has no history of being brought there. The article is High Times BS.

Taima-da

The point being that it is not native to there, and has no history of being brought there. The article is High Times BS.
Cannabis is not native to Colombia full stop.
I know what modern genetic implies but the only known fossils of cannabis come from... Germany... both narrow and broad leaf.

Latest posts

Latest posts