What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i think everyone needs to chill a bit again. we know how it will end if we keep going on this track of discussing our opinions about each other rather then about whats been actually said.

sorry about that packerfan, i used a fast way to delete and ban, i had to remove your responses to the troll too, as you had quoted his posts, but that meant the system thought both of you were spammers to be banned, lmao. as i clicked i realized hey wait a sec, there were 2 names not 1....

packerfan79

Veteran
i think everyone needs to chill a bit again. we know how it will end if we keep going on this track of discussing our opinions about each other rather then about whats been actually said.

sorry about that packerfan, i used a fast way to delete and ban, as i had to remove your responses to the troll too, as you had quoted his posts, but that meant the system thought both of you were spammers to be banned, lmao. as i clicked i realized hey wait a sec, there were 2 names not 1....

No worries. We are good. I was just fucking with him.

I guess we could pass the proverbial peace pipe. Beta gets the green hit.

Badfishy1

So much for no name calling. Triggered is what the pink pussy hat wearing idiots do. You know screaming and crying because a supreme court nominee was confirmed. It's the pussification of so-called MEN. I would love to see you storm the beaches of Normandy. You would be crying like a 2 year old who dropped his ice cream.

Bu- bu- but muh feeeeelzzzzzz

Wendull C.

Veteran
I got a neg rep out of jellyfish for joking about spelling.

People take this shit way too serious. Maybe roll a joint and chill. All this shit will be around in a few years in one form or another to fuss over.

igrowone

Veteran
speaking of shit, the gathering shit storm is - well it's gathering
whatever mueller does/releases it's going to be mind blowing
so i guess smoke 'em if you get 'em - can't hurt anyway

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
speaking of shit, the gathering shit storm is - well it's gathering
whatever mueller does/releases it's going to be mind blowing
so i guess smoke 'em if you get 'em - can't hurt anyway

Yes sir. Whitaker must have delivered the bad news to Cheeto.

picture.php

Gry

Veteran
Before it had completed, I knew I must share it here:
[youtubeif]4wwLmqJ9d9I[/youtubeif]

White Beard

They wouldn’t let me rep you like I would, like I could if I did - and I thank you...

They wouldn’t let me rep you like I would, like I could if I did - and I thank you...

[YOUTUBEIF]9e5s7R-2-Lc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited by a moderator:

Gry

Veteran
As I look over the past few pages, I see there are those that speak of feminism in anything other than positive terms.
My spouse served more time in combat than did her father who had served in WWII Europe.
We had never thought about it, was her pop that did.

Were my wife still alive, there would be pussy hats in this house.
A well functioning society would demand equality.
I find it tragic that we live in a time when the misogynists among
us are are determined to dismantle women's opportunities.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm glad you found a strong one and I'm devastated to know you are without her.

There's a handknitted pussy hat at our home and I am thankful.

I think there is a certain type of mindset and level of maturity that thrives on division and ridicule.

If there are some protesting for equality and peace those types will be there to draw the lines so hate may be directed.

iTarzan

Veteran
I got a neg rep out of jellyfish for joking about spelling.

People take this shit way too serious. Maybe roll a joint and chill. All this shit will be around in a few years in one form or another to fuss over.

Jellyfish and stoner4life are always giving me neg reps. They probably are wearing pink pussy hats while typing them out.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We all loved/love ours Mum's, sisters and daughters right? - and would want/have wanted the same freedoms for them that we might enjoy as men - right?

packerfan79

Veteran
We all loved/love ours Mum's, sisters and daughters right? - and would want/have wanted the same freedoms for them that we might enjoy as men - right?

Are you really claiming that women don't have the same rights as men? Maybe in the UK that's true. In the USA, women have every right men do. I have a wife and daughter, they are capable of doing anything they desire. No one is stopping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.