What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
And murdering Anwar al-Awlaki, whose primary crime was being well-spoken & thoughtful in his criticism of the US.

I have no respect for Obama. He belongs on the War Criminal list too.

trump killed his daughter (who was also a US citizen) on his first military action as president

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's who I meant - trump- the basketball player with bone spurs. I think George got in the National Guard, like only rich kids could, to miss Viet Nam. While in the guard he went AWOL. They can say what they want about Kerry but he went to Nam.

And so did Mueller! Ha.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump is a war criminal comparable to Bush, but with a lower body count.

Trump has adopted a stated policy of not talking about US military murders.

Obviously he hasn't killed as many people as Bush43 ... there's not as many innocent civilians left to kill.

So Trump is branching out - sending US troops to murder civilians in African countries.

Don't forget HW! And don't sell him short. He had more people killed in two weeks than his Willie, his boy, and Barry combined. I don't think trump has the balls to(order) kill w the big boys.

packerfan79

Veteran
Sorry man, I will proof read and edit my posts from now on. Wouldn't want the grammar/ spelling police after me.

Feel better now? If not I can go edit it and turn auto correct on just for you.:moon:

Ha ha, wouldn't want to trigger anyone. This country is running out of emotional support kittens. God I can't believe so many grown men, have allowed themselves to be castrated in the name of political correctness. At least the commies of old were down the fight, now they just scream and cry till they get tha handout.

Wendull C.

Veteran
yes, it all seemed so nice and clean back then
but it wasn't, dirty has always been the rule - keep it on the QT as it used to be known
we didn't have our hands in so many places as today, and there wasn't the internet and such

Very true igrowone.

White beard, I spell dat carrectliy?:biggrin:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Now I have no idea how I got the angry icon at the top of my post. I'm off work nothing to go to the grow for about to run my dogs 4 or 5 miles.

Smoking OG with blue moonshine live resin in between. No 4eason for a pissed off face. I was lmfao.

Wendull C.

Veteran
What is this trigger bullshit I keep hearing?

Is that the new way of saying something pissed you off? I can't keep up and my support dogs are already in the truck yelling at me to go run...

beta

Veteran
What is this trigger bullshit I keep hearing?

Is that the new way of saying something pissed you off? I can't keep up and my support dogs are already in the truck yelling at me to go run...

'Triggered' is a word alt-right douche nozzles use to express their glee in trolling people. They don't want to solve problems, they want to 'win' a 'fight' with the other 'team'. When they 'trigger the libs', they win. Or something...?

Meanwhile, they see their own frustrated outrage as righteous and noble. The whole dumb concept of 'triggering' only applies to people getting upset about things they don't care about.

packerfan79

Veteran
'Triggered' is a word alt-right douche nozzles use to express their glee in trolling people. They don't want to solve problems, they want to 'win' a 'fight' with the other 'team'. When they 'trigger the libs', they win. Or something...?

Meanwhile, they see their own frustrated outrage as righteous and noble. The whole dumb concept of 'triggering' only applies to people getting upset about things they don't care about.

So much for no name calling. Triggered is what the pink pussy hat wearing idiots do. You know screaming and crying because a supreme court nominee was confirmed. It's the pussification of so-called MEN. I would love to see you storm the beaches of Normandy. You would be crying like a 2 year old who dropped his ice cream.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do people use words like that to offend people. All it does it make you look homophobic. We really shouldn't engage with people like this.. As soon as a mod sees that he will be gone.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
So much for no name calling. Triggered is what the pink pussy hat wearing idiots do. You know screaming and crying because a supreme court nominee was confirmed. It's the pussification of so-called MEN. I would love to see you storm the beaches of Normandy. You would be crying like a 2 year old who dropped his ice cream.

Yeah, no name-calling, you pink pussy hat wearing idiots! LOL!

Gosh, Packerfan, you're sooo macho. On the internet, anyway.:biggrin: Keep stormin' those beaches, soldier boy!!! :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts