What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You didn't miss the point at all.

But good job on finger pointing.

I never said we were or were intended to be.

I feel like you didn't even consider the possibility of more than two parties.

However I certainly appreciate the correction of alleged possible intent.

Enjoy your high horse.

It smells like shit down here.

:comfort:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Less than 10% of early Americans owned slaves. Only 10% of the slaves from Africa actually made it to North America. In fact the vast majority of slaves went to Brazil.

i have to admit, i didnt know much more about Andrew Jackson then his battle with those wanting to push a private central bank on the US citizens. i learned about him in a documentary about money history, so thanks for adding perspective to my view of this man.

i do want to add, knowing the full evil of central banking, i feel that battle probably made up for many of his sins. privately owned central banks lead to literal debt slavery in the respective populations for generations down the road. so yeah he fought to keep people free from the evil of central banking for that bit longer, even though the central bankers won in the end, they didnt beat him while he was breathing. when asked what he felt to be his biggest achievement on his death bed, he said: i killed the bank. you have to admire him for that, if nothing else.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Less than 10% of early Americans owned slaves. Only 10% of the slaves from Africa actually made it to North America. In fact the vast majority of slaves went to Brazil.

Many of the founding fathers and early presidents owned slaves.
Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, Van Buren, Hancock, Johnson, Polk. Serious hypocrisy there.

Many slaves were dropped off on carib islands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slave_owners

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
Jefferson had 4 Children with a slavewoman. He was together with her (not in public) after his wife died. She was the former maid of Jeffersons wife. The 4 Children were becoming their freedom.

(Just saw it today in USA documentation.)

Badfishy1

And literally 0 republicans in office did... hmmmmm.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/Submit
noun
a person who advocates political independence for a country.

Not too sure what the problem w being a muh nationalist is. Ironically neither do NPCs. Inb4 no shekels to Israel to finance lobbing missiles into palestine

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
And literally 0 republicans in office did... hmmmmm.

na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/Submit
noun
a person who advocates political independence for a country.

Not too sure what the problem w being a muh nationalist is. Ironically neither do NPCs. Inb4 no shekels to Israel to finance lobbing missiles into palestine

i read that a lot about only a few actually owning and profiting from slaves, in the end the other 90% facilitated slavery, they agreed that slaves were property and should be given to their owner if they escape. they also didnt protest the idea, at the time it was considered the norm. so it really doesn't matter much about only 10% owning slaves at the time, the other 90% made it possible for someone to own saves by letting it legally happen.

packerfan79

Veteran
i read that a lot about only a few actually owning and profiting from slaves, in the end the other 90% facilitated slavery, they agreed that slaves were property and should be given to their owner if they escape. they also didnt protest the idea, at the time it was considered the norm. so it really doesn't matter much about only 10% owning slaves at the time, the other 90% made it possible for someone to own saves by letting it legally happen.

I have to disagree on the 90 % there was a war fought over slavery. 600,000 men died fighting about slavery.Slavery was a hot button divisive issue in those days. So to say 90percent is obviously wrong.

Badfishy1

I have to disagree on the 90 % there was a war fought over slavery. 600,000 men died fighting about slavery.Slavery was a hot button divisive issue in those days. So to say 90percent is obviously wrong.

100% incorrect. Civil war was fought over sucession. Don’t fall for the muh slavery meme

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

thats a bit of semantics, also Andrew Jackson was before the time of the civil war. during his time slavery was widely accepted as legitimate, whether it's 90% or 70%, slavery as an institution was an accepted part of life pretty much all over the planet at the time.

Badfishy1

This is true, the main reason for secession was slavery. If their was no slavery secession would not have happened

Taxation and states rights were primary purpose. Slavery was a personal decision NOT a decision of the STATE. This is the watered down muddy bullshit that has been pushed the last 40 years. Read old history books that were closer to time of event. Have you looked at your child’s math assignments lately pfan? Even the way mathematics is being taught has changed. And math is a pretty cut and dry topic unlike subjective history. Washington... hero or traitor? Winner gets to write history

Badfishy1

States rights = right to own slaves lol

Cool story... do you even read brah? Had more to do with rights of individual state representation in national government. But wouldn’t expect an NPC to do anything other than spout the bullshit libtard rhetoric.

X

xavier7995

**sticks head in thread and looks around**

Huh...good luck with all that...

Off to watch some episodes of ancient aliens to learn the real truths of the world i go.

Klompen

The Real world.
View Image

We will need Tidy Bowl after flushing all of this. :tiphat:

That's a real pile of turds right there. I couldn't care less if the lot of them gets thrown under the bus, but lets be clear that not one of these people has been proven to be connected to the Russian government in any way. The one person (Patten) who was charged with working as an unregistered foreign agent was actually working for Putin's enemies in Ukraine. Flynn was found to be working for nearly everyone except Putin(most notably Israel and Ukraine).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts