What's new

The REAL Skunk Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
@HarleyJammer I skimmed right past what he said originally but then looked at both sites now. The guy literally speaks the same way, uses the same shitty sense of grammer, and spelling. Now I’m a little mad at myself but seriously Harley click on the link it’s the same picture with a completely different story. I wanted to believe as much as you did but @eastcoastjoe has Literally proven that joneys is playing an angle.

I know it sucks and I’m disappointed as well but look at the evidence.

eastcoastjoe

@HarleyJammer I skimmed right past what he said originally but then looked at both sites now. The guy literally speaks the same way, uses the same shitty sense of grammer, and spelling. Now I’m a little mad at myself but seriously Harley click on the link it’s the same picture with a completely different story. I wanted to believe as much as you did but @eastcoastjoe has Literally proven that joneys is playing an angle.

I know it sucks and I’m disappointed as well but look at the evidence.

Did you notice that on thcfarmer, that dude admits he’s from West Virginia?

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Yea, I did and I’m super irritated now as I just scrolled past your posts originally but I hate scammers and now it’s so obvious. I always try to give people a little trust no matter how much it screws me and it just goes to show how easy it is to be duped. I’m going to remember that image reverse look up.

Last edited:

Abdthi1966

Premium user
@Dr. Mantis Toboggan I can see your name on THCV hunter and that you engaged with this person on the other site.
Will you please confirm what everyone can plainly see, that these two people are in fact the same. That outdoor cola pic is most definitely the same.
IMG_7732.png

Last edited:

HarleyJammer

Veteran
-- -I will say this for the last time.. if it is difficult to understand read it again slowly -- -

I am staring at open heart surgery in the coming weeks. I meet with the surgeon today. Tomorrow I have a heart cath. I am facing a 3-6 month recovery. I need to make arrangements for someone to take care of my 87 year old father in my stead. I have bigger fish to fry than worry if I get beans from someone in WVA. This may seem like small potatoes to you but you are not walking in my shoes. At this point I do not care any way you slice it. Begrudge me all you wish .. IDGAF.

Have a nice phuking day.

eastcoastjoe

-- -I will say this for the last time.. if it is difficult to understand read it again slowly -- -

I am staring at open heart surgery in the coming weeks. I meet with the surgeon today. Tomorrow I have a heart cath. I am facing a 3-6 month recovery. I need to make arrangements for someone to take care of my 87 year old father in my stead. I have bigger fish to fry than worry if I get beans from someone in WVA. This may seem like small potatoes to you but you are not walking in my shoes. At this point I do not care any way you slice it. Begrudge me all you wish .. IDGAF.

Have a nice phuking day.

why are you taking this as a personal attack against you ? no one has a grudge against you ? relax dude, were just talking

Abdthi1966

Premium user
@HarleyJammer you have a lot on your plate, and certainly bigger worries than such a situation. I certainly wasn’t attacking you or saying anything about what you choose to believe or not to believe. Between you and me I think you’re a swell guy and I’ve enjoyed our back and forths in this thread. I sincerely wish you well in your journey and look forward to hearing of your successful recovery. From the bottom of my heart I truly mean that.

But beyond that I’m not gonna apologise for lighting this guy up because it’s clear as day that he’s a scammer with the evidence provided. That’s nothing against you but this site has standards against people like him and I’m glad eastcoastjoe pointed it out personally.

But for your sake I’ll make sure to clarify that it has nothing to do with you, I just can’t stand people with no moral scruples.

Last edited:

Dr. Mantis Toboggan

@Dr. Mantis Toboggan I can see your name on THCV hunter and that you engaged with this person on the other site.
Will you please confirm what everyone can plainly see, that these two people are in fact the same. That outdoor cola pic is most definitely the same.
View attachment 18972419
Hey! I'm not on any other sites, but I've been confused with other people like 3 times now. I guess I should have realized how popular IASIP is in the cannabis community. Sorry I can't be of help.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Thanks, guys. I'm under a ton of stress. Probably much of my own doing. Likewise, don't take it personally. But really... nothing is more pressing to me now than what's in front of me.

I always try to treat everyone with respect and fairness... sometimes to my own detriment. I had a long drive to the surgeons office .. I had time to think and I came to the conclusion that I might have responded a bit harsh. I apologize.

In maintaining my fairness I can conclude this: in every criminal court in the US the prosecution presents their evidence, the accused is permitted to launch a defense. The jury hears both sides and submits their verdict.

I would like to hear @Jonestown88 response to the accusations. Let us allow IC members to be the jurors.

On a lighter note, this 2nd cardiologist suggested I might get away with a catheter valve replacement. I first need to see the 2nd reconstructive heart team to get their assessment. Maybe I can chill the F out a bit easier. :)

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Hey! I'm not on any other sites, but I've been confused with other people like 3 times now. I guess I should have realized how popular IASIP is in the cannabis community. Sorry I can't be of help.
Oh how funny…..I would have thought it was a unique name. I didn’t realize it was based on something. Lol thanks anyways.

CharlesU Farley

Have a nice phuking day.
I always avoid these skunk threads like the fucking plague, but I saw your nym and decided to investigate the last page of the thread.

You got the right mindset, just take care of business. Fuck the rest of this shit, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, especially with the fork in the road you're getting ready to stumble down.

Remember this is just a cannabis forum, not real life, so step back when you need to and, as Elvis said, TCB. ;)

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Thanks, guys. I'm under a ton of stress. Probably much of my own doing. Likewise, don't take it personally. But really... nothing is more pressing to me now than what's in front of me.

I always try to treat everyone with respect and fairness... sometimes to my own detriment. I had a long drive to the surgeons office .. I had time to think and I came to the conclusion that I might have responded a bit harsh. I apologize.

In maintaining my fairness I can conclude this: in every criminal court in the US the prosecution presents their evidence, the accused is permitted to launch a defense. The jury hears both sides and submits their verdict.

I would like to hear @Jonestown88 response to the accusations. Let us allow IC members to be the jurors.

On a lighter note, this 2nd cardiologist suggested I might get away with a catheter valve replacement. I first need to see the 2nd reconstructive heart team to get their assessment. Maybe I can chill the F out a bit easier. :
I always avoid these skunk threads like the fucking plague, but I saw your nym and decided to investigate the last page of the thread.

You got the right mindset, just take care of business. Fuck the rest of this shit, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, especially with the fork in the road you're getting ready to stumble down.

Remember this is just a cannabis forum, not real life, so step back when you need to and, as Elvis said, TCB. ;)

Hey Chuck.. You're absolutely right, man.. I am stressing the F out. It doesn't help I'm in the midst of a 48 hour THC break for tomorrow's sedation. Today's visit for the 2nd opinion gives me slight reprieve but without the results of my recent cat scan and tomorrow's cath results he admitted he didn't have a complete clinical picture. Man, if I can get away with just a cath procedure instead of open heart it will be like sliding my sack off the block before the chopper comes down. I know I need to chill. Hate to take my gorilla buzz out on innocent bystanders.

CharlesU Farley

On a lighter note, this 2nd cardiologist suggested I might get away with a catheter valve replacement. I first need to see the 2nd reconstructive heart team to get their assessment. Maybe I can chill the F out a bit easier. :

Hey Chuck.. You're absolutely right, man.. I am stressing the F out. It doesn't help I'm in the midst of a 48 hour THC break for tomorrow's sedation. Today's visit for the 2nd opinion gives me slight reprieve but without the results of my recent cat scan and tomorrow's cath results he admitted he didn't have a complete clinical picture. Man, if I can get away with just a cath procedure instead of open heart it will be like sliding my sack off the block before the chopper comes down. I know I need to chill. Hate to take my gorilla buzz out on innocent bystanders.
Sounds like you're going to be facing the dichotomy of medicine.

The chest cutters are going to give their side of things and say we can actually _cure_ your shit and you won't have to worry about much, except taking a blood thinner for the rest of your life. Mechanical versus pig, that's all the surgeon's choice depending on your situation.

The cardiologists are going to say, we can do the exact same thing without cutting your sternum open and splaying you like a fucking chicken, and chances are it's going to be just as good as with the chest cutters can do. Depending on the cardiologist, that may be true. You never know until they start the procedure.

Cardiologists don't put in pig valves.

You're just going to have to weigh all of the massive amount of info that the docs are going to give you and make a decision for yourself.

Unfortunately, no one else can make that decision for you, _especially_ the doctors.

eastcoastjoe

I would like to hear @Jonestown88

I’m curious as to what he will say to this if anything. He’s been on here today so I know he’s seen this.

At any rate, good luck with the cardiologist. My grandfather lived for over 20 years after a quadruple bypass and end up passing from something totally unrelated to his heart. Medicine has come a long way so stay hopeful.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
do you remember guys to son of.. who was i forgot,, the son of someone who never replied to questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts