What's new

The REAL Skunk Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rgd

Veteran
i feel confident saying “ skunk bud “ was not one particular variety so no wonder we get all these slightly different opinions.

>dude you rock..100% correct....thats why I mentioned that ..it was the best I bumped Into.

it was almost scary..it glistened like an onion][ semi jk]

..me and couple others in a other thread else where have been mocked and called names because we said this..

as well I was talking also about a real fresh killed skunk too..”rabid and non rabid..

before the volatile oils get mixed with air”..its like...urrrrgh

I will shut up now..

Skunk was everywhere here in bc by 1975.
and you were how old??

.....not trying to insult..

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
I never said daz was my too pic csi or notsodog was my two top pics but they blew me off oldschool chronic marketed to many fake skunk seed so i didnt trust him you scammed people i dont trust you and i didnt get daz here a guy that messaged eastcoast joe did he wanted my cut and i asked him if daz would vouch vouch for him and he told me he messaged daz and asked him to join the discussion ain’t nothing fishy except the giant list of people i my inbox trynna kiss my ass thinking im a dumb hick who can be fooled!
I think you are cool..I would love to be fishing in Ky right now

I live in canada unfortunately

and don’t think a lot about dough so I woulda paid for it..

I would have asked for sample..

led05

Chasing The Present
This is dazs strawberry milk and qookies btw yeah who would want to grow or smoke this fuely bud that stinks up an entire block …. Me im who! Man gtf outta here do u live under a rock or something?
Look, it's just a funny meme, you seem to be fairly defensive in this thread, for whatever reason(s).... all I've been so far is supportive of the current "skunk" story going down in here...There's been far too many to count over the years and all have fallen fall short from what I recall early 90's skunk to be both in a bag, while growing, smell, quality of high, taste etc.....some of us are skeptical for good reason, decades of them.... :)

Honestly For all we know, you and night owl could be one in the same, or you work with him, for him, associated with him in some fashion and this is a "clever" marketing technique, I've seen far crazier, especially in the seed space and you're both very new at least @ here... Note use of the word Could, please.... and I'm still giving yall the benefit of the doubt... fwiw

I live under a rock, me GTF outta here.... I've been around for quite a long time across forums, this one for a bit too, I'm no newb nor a newb with autos, again it's just a meme...

Your story sounds good, your exaggerated defensiveness, not so much.....

GL with "your" skunk, the one and only.....sheeeshhh

Peace out

Last edited:

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Look, it's just a funny meme, you seem to be fairly defensive in this thread, for whatever reason(s).... all I've been so far is supportive of the current "skunk" story going down in here...There's been far too many to count over the years and all have fallen fall short from what I recall early 90's skunk to be both in a bag, while growing, smell, quality of high, taste etc.....some of us are skeptical for good reason, decades of them.... :)

Honestly For all we know, you and night owl could be one in the same, or you work with him, for him, associated with him in some fashion and this is a "clever" marketing technique, I've seen far crazier, especially in the seed space and you're both very new at least @ here... Note use of the word Could, please.... and I'm still giving yall the benefit of the doubt... fwiw

I live under a rock, me GTF outta here.... I've been around for quite a long time across forums, this one for a bit too, I'm no newb nor a newb with autos, again it's just a meme...

Peace out

I'll make a deal.. If/when I get the beans I will come back to this thread and post it. This thread will become a grow/smoke report.

Jonestown88

I'll make a deal.. If/when I get the beans I will come back to this thread and post it. This thread will become a grow/smoke report.

Peace out
I dont play around i know what the meme meant and guess what i didnt laugh and on another note this is the second time ive heard some dumb shit like that im not here trying to sell anyone anything i can see why nobody finds skunk you mention it and soon as you do people start accusing u of shit! I dont know daz i never met daz before in my life i damn sure dont work for him and i double damn sure aint come up with no master plan of shit but i can tell ya if i ever did I would make damn sure i would beniifit something from it have you seen me trying to sale anything to anyone im makeing the seeds and giving them to the people on here that want them im just trying to get my stuff backed up and let people know that roadkills still alive but i dont you or your memes pal dont judge me because i grow autoflowers to I’ve probably been growing longer than you are alive and if had something to say to someone i would tell them point blank instead if pussy footin with a meme jack but then again im a man!

Jonestown88

I got these glass spray bottles for the sts spray does anyone have a good recipe

Attachments

• 20CB67BB-E852-4FBB-8D52-ED59368BF2A3.jpeg
    20CB67BB-E852-4FBB-8D52-ED59368BF2A3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 23

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I dont play around i know what the meme meant and guess what i didnt laugh and on another note this is the second time ive heard some dumb shit like that im not here trying to sell anyone anything i can see why nobody finds skunk you mention it and soon as you do people start accusing u of shit! I dont know daz i never met daz before in my life i damn sure dont work for him and i double damn sure aint come up with no master plan of shit but i can tell ya if i ever did I would make damn sure i would beniifit something from it have you seen me trying to sale anything to anyone im makeing the seeds and giving them to the people on here that want them im just trying to get my stuff backed up and let people know that roadkills still alive but i dont you or your memes pal dont judge me because i grow autoflowers to I’ve probably been growing longer than you are alive and if had something to say to someone i would tell them point blank instead if pussy footin with a meme jack but then again im a man!

I am looking forward to growing the stinkiest weed on the planet. As you know I have never met you.. Daz will verify he/she don't know me from Adam. As I have previously stated I am not in the money game. I have no desire to, either. I will broadcast to the world my results. I know people personally that would freak the phuck out if I handed them a sack of Skunk Bud (free of charge).

Rgd

Veteran
I got these glass spray bottles for the sts spray does anyone have a good recipe
so now you will self it..that might eventually work

I think you better start reading about sts ...the info is on this site

and as for getting annoyed at memes.,bro

I hope you know how many rks threads there have been and a sense of humour is paramount

one thing does stand out and you never addressed it..

how come you have not given the people you talked to a sample?

first and foremost .......

skunk is smell-o-vison...talk is inexpensive

HarleyJammer

Veteran
"skunk is smell-o-vison"
Aint that the truth! The stinkiest stankiest stanky dank.. ya need someplace remote to grow it; like a holler in WV. You'll need security that you trust; like kin. Ya need to TCB; like a 1%'er. Ya need distributors; like kin in other cities. Ya need the next generation to free it to the world; like Jonsey.

William76

Buy 40 ppm colloidal silver,from a chemist/healthshop(in the uk we use a shop called Holland and barrat)some folk will tell u it won't work but iv Reversed many a plant with it.spray once every day or 2 starting 2 weeks b4 flip till 2 weeks after.u got seed for a male?,u want to make a regular too if possible.76

SolarLogos

Buy 40 ppm colloidal silver,from a chemist/healthshop(in the uk we use a shop called Holland and barrat)some folk will tell u it won't work but iv Reversed many a plant with it.spray once every day or 2 starting 2 weeks b4 flip till 2 weeks after.u got seed for a male?,u want to make a regular too if possible.76
2-26.jpg

This is C5xA5 haze I'm reversing with CS. I make my own with 2 silver dollars, alligator clips, 2 wires and a 9 volt battery. Put the coins in a jar of RO water for 48 hours. Don't let the coins touch each other or the side of the glass jar.
I used to start spraying 10 days before onset of flower, but nowadays, I just spray once a day starting with the flip to 12/12.
Since you have the STS, you might as well use it @Jonestown88
Best of luck brother

Jonestown88

View attachment 18965791
This is C5xA5 haze I'm reversing with CS. I make my own with 2 silver dollars, alligator clips, 2 wires and a 9 volt battery. Put the coins in a jar of RO water for 48 hours. Don't let the coins touch each other or the side of the glass jar.
I used to start spraying 10 days before onset of flower, but nowadays, I just spray once a day starting with the flip to 12/12.
Since you have the STS, you might as well use it @Jonestown88
Best of luck brother
Thanks so should my sta be 40 ppm?

SolarLogos

Thanks so should my sta be 40 ppm?
I used to test it, but the past two reversals I didn't bother to test the CS, just used a fresh 9 volt battery each time and let it go 48 hours. In the past, it ranged from 40-55. I've had it as high as 80+ (my first time) and it worked fine also.

It's probably better to spray twice a day, IDK. I started out spraying 10 days before the flip and twice a day, but gradually got lazy. My lights go on after my bedtime, so it's hard for me to get two sprays in per day, but sometimes it's possible if I stay up late.

You should be good at 40 ppm.
Best of luck brother.
Peace

chronosync

automatic shoes
check this thread started by tony green and best of luck

led05

Chasing The Present
I didn't accuse you of anything, you should read what I wrote again, I even stressed the word could twice to make that point clear, my skepticism is healthy rooted in experience. I'm sure many others are thinking the exact same, DeJavu...here we go again....

If you truly have OS Skunk, you definitely should be the one making money off of it, If you don't someone else certainly will, it's in some ways your families legacy by the way you make it sound, you should benefit from that IMO, foolish not to.

I've given away for free (postage & time all on my expense) tens of thousands of seeds to hundreds of people all around the world across 6 continents and counting, though I don't ever expect to get the seventh, I know exactly how you can derive tons of value without money involved, I'm not naive to that either.

Again, I didn't make the meme and again I've grown autos and use them, I still think the meme is hilarious as do many others, my skin is thick.

Growing longer than I've been alive, perhaps... But I first selfed cannabis plants more than 20 years ago, interesting you haven't even scratched that surface yet. I grow thousands of plants every year, all types of species, you aren't talking to some newb here friend.

GL with your project, flexing in a forum and then being overly defensive when people ask questions, especially around "SKUNK", well a lot of us have been down this road over and over and over, ad nauseam, I truly hope you have the real deal, that would be fantastic and again, I like your story as I've mentioned.

As they say, the proof is in the puddin, I'm eager for a taste

Peace

Jonestown88

I didn't accuse you of anything, you should read what I wrote again, I even stressed the word could twice to make that point clear, my skepticism is healthy rooted in experience. I'm sure many others are thinking the exact same, DeJavu...here we go again....

If you truly have OS Skunk, you definitely should be the one making money off of it, If you don't someone else certainly will, it's in some ways your families legacy by the way you make it sound, you should benefit from that IMO, foolish not to.

I've given away for free (postage & time all on my expense) tens of thousands of seeds to hundreds of people all around the world across 6 continents and counting, though I don't ever expect to get the seventh, I know exactly how you can derive tons of value without money involved, I'm not naive to that either.

Again, I didn't make the meme and again I've grown autos and use them, I still think the meme is hilarious as do many others, my skin is thick.

Growing longer than I've been alive, perhaps... But I first selfed cannabis plants more than 20 years ago, interesting you haven't even scratched that surface yet. I grow thousands of plants every year, all types of species, you aren't talking to some newb here friend.

GL with your project, flexing in a forum and then being overly defensive when people ask questions, especially around "SKUNK", well a lot of us have been down this road over and over and over, ad nauseam, I truly hope you have the real deal, that would be fantastic and again, I like your story as I've mentioned.

As they say, the proof is in the puddin, I'm eager for a taste

Peace
If u took what you was saying wrong my apologies but u felt like you was trying to make jokes about me growing autoflowers thats what i got defensive about and im not here trying to profit from the rks im more worried about getting it backed up and im sorry that a bunch of scammers ripped a bunch of people off but that dont have anything to do with me and you also got to understand its weird to me that people are so skeptical of roadkill skunk i grow it every year! Its my favorite weed and hopefully i can get her spread around enough were everyone on here can get to enjoy her!

Jonestown88

For documentation sake heres the cut i will be reversing with sts and hitting to my now flowering mother cut to make the s1s for all the roadkill skunk lovers here on ic im also doing so people no what she looks like so in the future if i can hopefully get her spread around breeders no what the teal cut looks like she does have a weird varigation and she’s absolutely pungent in veg u know your dealing with roadkill right from the start and do not attempt to flower her without proper filtration! My wife is super pissed I promised her i would never flower her indoors again but since she read the excitement harley had and knows people are being ripped off from scammers selling fake skunk shes agreed for me to make you guys some seeds and im super stoked because im almost outta skunkbud and dont wanna wait until November to get more yee yee!

Attachments​

• 8A5A63A5-3CC2-48F0-AB3A-675D94A64BF7.jpeg
    8A5A63A5-3CC2-48F0-AB3A-675D94A64BF7.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
  • C853B5FE-7743-41AE-B9A9-F92AC694B532.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts