Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
i was deep in the jungle with my greatgrandfriend
than we just found this

this was the roadside forest skunk
fully isolated for months so it is now landrace

full

Jonestown88

And since were on the subject i also lied about one other thing i 100 percent no what the lineage is except i dont no what my grandpaw brought back from war! But i do no what lines he was working with

Jonestown88

What about the pics of the seedline. We’re they your pictures?
Which ones i have the seed line but it comes out with mostly mutants and hardley any males and i got pill bottles full of seeds but most doesnt pop! Heres a pic of my grandfather who ever is making fun of him is punk ass bitch! He fought for your pussy ass freedom so enjoy it and show him respect

Attachments

• 09A26A9E-3969-4108-AFD0-3666A061320A.png
    09A26A9E-3969-4108-AFD0-3666A061320A.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • 2D7A6748-0AB5-482B-BF29-3A3E7CED1C6E.png
    2D7A6748-0AB5-482B-BF29-3A3E7CED1C6E.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • 7A3B0C27-9F55-4E10-9124-FF1E497990D4.jpeg
    7A3B0C27-9F55-4E10-9124-FF1E497990D4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: Rgd

Jonestown88

Which ones i have the seed line but it comes out with mostly mutants and hardley any males and i got pill bottles full of seeds but most doesnt pop! Heres a pic of my grandfather who ever is making fun of him is punk ass bitch! He fought for your pussy ass freedom so enjoy it and show him respect
See the extra thum leaves i was talking about?

Jonestown88

But you do solicit trades With fake pictures right? Just like you wanted a clone for me. Daz actually gave your ass seeds didn’t he?
Did we trade you want me to post your messages u got screenshots of me telling you i dont want anything from you and if i send you the cut u dont owe me anything because i can can sure post them here! And i told daz he didn’t owe me anything and he said he was gonna send me seeds anyways and then he said they got accidentally sent to someone else by mistake i never asked for anything and i bought my seeds

eastcoastjoe

If you want people to respect your families name, then maybe you should not make up a bunch of lies, and use them as reference?

I find it absolutely astounding that someone with 30 year old roadkill, skunk seeds and clones would be trying to buy a skunk back cross from someone in Europe? Make it make sense.

BAE0F318-EE86-44B0-9EB4-C8EDFBDC6C55.png
132C29B2-E3E5-4DC0-B0B0-009C3751402B.png
D9329968-D77E-4470-869B-F6359F74A848.png
7896026A-457B-47F5-8B4E-FFE27AE1F1D6.jpeg
4A2EFFA2-F04F-465E-B227-7162280445E7.jpeg
56E26096-4ED9-4F3B-8D3D-BC866E213615.jpeg

Jonestown88

Did we trade you want me to post your messages u got screenshots of me telling you i dont want anything from you and if i send you the cut u dont owe me anything because i can can sure post them here! And i told daz he didn’t owe me anything and he said he was gonna send me seeds anyways and then he said they got accidentally sent to someone else by mistake i never asked for anything and i bought my seeds
And i told you you could send me a cut after you grew out my rks so theres that and for some reason your trying to make it out like im trying to scam someone and im not find one person I’ve scammed now ive had alot people trying to scam me but thats about it! Why dont you get a cut from daz and flower it yourself

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🍆 Special 🍆
things are escalating quickly, you are still here, and have to chance make everything clear, are not you?

Jonestown88

And i told you you could send me a cut after you grew out my rks so theres that and for some reason your trying to make it out like im trying to scam someone and im not find one person I’ve scammed now ive had alot people trying to scam me but thats about it! Why dont you get a cut from daz and flower it yourself
Just wondered what riot csi and twodog did to earn the honour ?
I didnt no they was selling my cut? How did they get it do you have it?

eastcoastjoe

You asked for a specific sour clone. You act like I don’t have the same message lol. We were talking and you said, “maybe we can work something out”

Status
Not open for further replies.