What's new

The REAL Skunk Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonestown88

The cut is definitely hungry and will varigate i wanna get both cuts as healthy as possible before i flip to flower!

Attachments

• 41B02369-79DA-41A4-A616-657AEA1B7941.jpeg
    41B02369-79DA-41A4-A616-657AEA1B7941.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 50
  • F4DF2DF4-DF9D-4506-BADD-6E29F5C7A92E.jpeg
    F4DF2DF4-DF9D-4506-BADD-6E29F5C7A92E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
  • B42B2240-DAAB-4726-B885-50FE024CB013.jpeg
    B42B2240-DAAB-4726-B885-50FE024CB013.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • 6D83B9B5-9821-4608-8F36-898A42040F14.jpeg
    6D83B9B5-9821-4608-8F36-898A42040F14.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43

Jonestown88

check this thread started by tony green and best of luck

Thanks!

HarleyJammer

Veteran
For documentation sake heres the cut i will be reversing with sts and hitting to my now flowering mother cut to make the s1s for all the roadkill skunk lovers here on ic im also doing so people no what she looks like so in the future if i can hopefully get her spread around breeders no what the teal cut looks like she does have a weird varigation and she’s absolutely pungent in veg u know your dealing with roadkill right from the start and do not attempt to flower her without proper filtration! My wife is super pissed I promised her i would never flower her indoors again but since she read the excitement harley had and knows people are being ripped off from scammers selling fake skunk shes agreed for me to make you guys some seeds and im super stoked because im almost outta skunkbud and dont wanna wait until November to get more yee yee!

Attachments​

• 8A5A63A5-3CC2-48F0-AB3A-675D94A64BF7.jpeg
    8A5A63A5-3CC2-48F0-AB3A-675D94A64BF7.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
  • C853B5FE-7743-41AE-B9A9-F92AC694B532.jpeg

I am so jazzed to take that step back in time. I thank your wife for taking one for the team. She's a trooper for letting you bring that stanky dank even into the house. I would definitely consider this an outdoor strain! :)

HarleyJammer

Veteran

Joe, I get where you're coming from. I am sure there have been many many folks out in Weedland attempting to capitalize financially on the lore of "Skunk". I have seen some crosses that supposedly had "Skunk" in it.. and in that I call BS... its all about turning a buck.. which seems to be par for the course. Granted, I do understand that breeders (not pollen chuckers) use an inordinate amount of resources and time.. they should be recompensed.. but at the end of the day its still a plant.

Yes, the internets is rife with BS.. I tell ya, some people just need to get a life. I dont know how some people get their jollies off perpetrating mumbo jumbo .. is it for the dopamine hit? I suppose hiding behind a screen name offers them security and anonymity from repercussions.

With that being said; I have faith in Jonesy. There are some things he mentioned in this thread that, at least in my eyes, gives him some credence. It would be a God - awful embarrassing mindphuck if if he was pulling everyone's chain.. including mine. Yet, I fail to grasp why anyone would concoct an elaborate scheme just to put me in a bad light for.. what?

Anyways, the proof is in the pudding.. and I'm the pudding. I have the patience of a saint. I will not push the issue. If and when I receive the gift of Skunk Bud beans I will be grateful and let the world know. My hope is that I can receive them in time to sow outdoors this season because I for one could never grow this strain indoors..lol.

As I have stated previously I will document everything in this thread. I am not in the weed game for money. This would be about bragging rights, I suppose.

I created this thread for the sole purpose to reminisce and share an experience. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined it could possibly lead me (and the world) to the return of the Skunk Bud.

I am patient and hopeful.

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

Joe, I get where you're coming from. I am sure there have been many many folks out in Weedland attempting to capitalize financially on the lore of "Skunk". I have seen some crosses that supposedly had "Skunk" in it.. and in that I call BS... its all about turning a buck.. which seems to be par for the course. Granted, I do understand that breeders (not pollen chuckers) use an inordinate amount of resources and time.. they should be recompensed.. but at the end of the day its still a plant.

Yes, the internets is rife with BS.. I tell ya, some people just need to get a life. I dont know how some people get their jollies off perpetrating mumbo jumbo .. is it for the dopamine hit? I suppose hiding behind a screen name offers them security and anonymity from repercussions.

With that being said; I have faith in Jonesy. There are some things he mentioned in this thread that, at least in my eyes, gives him some credence. It would be a God - awful embarrassing mindphuck if if he was pulling everyone's chain.. including mine. Yet, I fail to grasp why anyone would concoct an elaborate scheme just to put me in a bad light for.. what?

Anyways, the proof is in the pudding.. and I'm the pudding. I have the patience of a saint. I will not push the issue. If and when I receive the gift of Skunk Bud beans I will grateful and let the world know. My hope is that I can receive them in time to sow outdoors this season because I for one could never grow this strain indoors..lol.

As I have stated previously I will document everything in this thread. I am not in the weed game for money. This would be about bragging rights, I suppose.

I created this thread for the sole purpose to reminisce and share an experience. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined it could possibly lead me (and the world) to the return of the Skunk Bud.

I am patient and hopeful.

When a person posts pictures on the internet but those pictures have been posted by different folks in the past with different stories attached, how can you have faith in that ?

HarleyJammer

Veteran
When a person posts pictures on the internet but those pictures have been posted by different folks in the past with different stories attached, how can you have faith in that ?

I just accept it that its the internet and some people need to get a life.

We are at the point of "time will tell". At this juncture in my life I am staring down open heart surgery. That is the biggest fish I have to fry. If this is all a ruse (which I feel its not) it will not be the end of the world for me. I'm holding 9 strains of beans to choose from that are waiting for me to crack after my recovery.

eastcoastjoe

I just accept it that its the internet and some people need to get a life.

We are at the point of "time will tell". At this juncture in my life I am staring down open heart surgery. That is the biggest fish I have to fry. If this is all a ruse (which I feel its not) it will not be the end of the world for me. I'm holding 9 strains of beans to choose from that are waiting for me to crack after my recovery.

I think most stoners are naive and just want to believe in something. That’s why we are the biggest targets of scams.

Say what you will but one thing is certain, the stories don’t line up. I’m more of a realist and believe where there is smoke, there is fire.

It’s funny how fast this escalated from giveaway to trades. I wonder how many people got duped in the DM LOL

Rastafarout

Premium user
I was thinking the same , it’s free it’s free it’s free … yeah we get that ! No I think I’m gonna make s1 now …😂

I reckon you should wait to see what daz finds then ? Before all the rigmarole of feminisation… oh wait yeah you already got your S1 kit lined up ….
Just my two cents …..

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I think most stoners are naive and just want to believe in something. That’s why we are the biggest targets of scams.

Say what you will but one thing is certain, the stories don’t line up. I’m more of a realist and believe where there is smoke, there is fire.

It’s funny how fast this escalated from giveaway to trades. I wonder how many people got duped in the DM LOL
If it doesn't pan out so be it. Chalk it up as the internet being the internet. Jonsey hasn't approached me for anything be it cash or trade. If anything, this thread became an interesting read and brought others to IC... so all is not lost.

If this all a ruse I did not lose anything except a bit of my 'internet cred' .. if that is worth anything.

If Jonsey is pulling the wool over my eyes its not nearly anything close to what others have done to me in the real world.

eastcoastjoe

I was thinking the same , it’s free it’s free it’s free … yeah we get that ! No I think I’m gonna make s1 now …😂

I reckon you should wait to see what daz finds then ? Before all the rigmarole of feminisation… oh wait yeah you already got your S1 kit lined up ….
Just my two cents …..

I already knew the stores didn’t match but was going to take a risk anyway , thinking maybe it was just something renamed but still skunky. But there was always a story why it couldn’t be sent.

From what I’ve heard, the smell upon arrival and early veg were less than impressive. A far cry from reeking of skunk from a 4 inch plant 🤣

eastcoastjoe

If it doesn't pan out so be it. Chalk it up as the internet being the internet. Jonsey hasn't approached me for anything be it cash or trade. If anything, this thread became an interesting read and brought others to IC... so all is not lost.

If this all a ruse I did not lose anything except a bit of my 'internet cred' .. if that is worth anything.

If Jonsey is pulling the wool over my eyes its not nearly anything close to what others have done to me in the real world.

Did you read any of the posts in that thread from the farm or Reddit ? Totally different stories than what was told here.

If what was said here was legit, ask yourself how someone totally different would post his pictures with a totally different story. There’s only one reason

Abdthi1966

Premium user
@Jonestown88 youll be happy you did this project yourself. Looking really nice, and I like the idea of getting the cuts really healthy first. Try not to listen to the negativity brotha, just do your thing and know that your an honest guy doing this for the right remains.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Did you read any of the posts in that thread from the farm or Reddit ? Totally different stories than what was told here.

If what was said here was legit, ask yourself how someone totally different would post his pictures with a totally different story. There’s only one reason
Post a link if you wanna be taken seriously otherwise it’s just your word against his and as far as I can tell he’s not selling anything and haven’t tried to. I have no problem being skeptical and usually am but I also try to give people the benefit of the doubt before just incase.

Edit: he did post a link I’m just a tard and scrolled past it.

Last edited:

HarleyJammer

Veteran

Ok, man.. I know where you're coming from. You're doubtful.. and thats ok.

I feel like the dead horse has been beaten to a pulp. I have not much else to add besides...

What it will all boil down to is this: If Jonesy is legit you will look bad. If he is fraudulent I will look bad.

Hope costs me nothing.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts