What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I had a deer cave in the front end and shear the motor mounts on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. That solid a hit with a bike could be lethal.
Yeah that kind of amazed me about the whole event I experienced, I had seen other accidents where a deer and car collided and the car looked practically totalled. Here we were and the bike was virtually unharmed accept for the saddle bag. I guess it all came down to the angle at the point of impact? Due to the position of the deer relative to the bike when she tried to cut in front of us it was more of a glancing blow to the head and what happened to the saddle bag was more just the momentum of the bike.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

420club
I find ,just paying attention to me not biting my tongue is more than I can handle
hello there jokerman... a pleasure as always.

No tongue or cheek biting allowed it hurts.

Has your weather taken a serious fall change, after this weekend I have 2 days where our weather will have a high of 10C/50F, then it gets colder again. Won't be long and there will be some day temps close to freezing.
On those 2 days I need to get my soil mixed I will have seedlings ready shortly.

Old age is slowing me down more than ever. If I move any slower they will have to reinvent the clock:)

Hope all is well and life going smoothly in NY

HempKat

Veteran
I looked it up on the interweb.
Clown/Clownself, is a gender-neutral pronoun that anyone can use regardless of gender expression

'Clownself' is a self-reflexive pronoun that is most commonly used to represent an individual who identifies as a clown or embraces clown-like characteristics.
Okay good to know, I mean I sure don't want to risk offending any clowns. :biggrin:

Unca Walt

420club
Sounds like fake news to me. Pure propaganda😂
Well... the statement of memory was essentially:

"At the Harley Davidson showroom there was a pan to catch the oil dripping from every bike."

Nice that sixty years later, they ADMIT that all Harley's of that time will piss oil on your garage floor (unlike every other motorcycle made on earth) and it was intentional!!

How the heck the fact that that stoopid bastages actually DESIGNED a leaky bike and then they excuse the mess made as just "A mere formality in Harley Care."

Riiight.

HempKat

Veteran
Herself and I just got back from voting. My signature was checked three ways. But the voting machines do not have my trust; there was a tsimmis when someone pressed the X for his candidate, and the opposing candidate got the X.

On another note, this is very gratifying. The whole school board is told to get outa town or get arrested. TINS.

I like how they do it in my state, the ballots are all paper even the ones when you go in for early or normal voting. They do use a macine but all it does is make a copy of the ballot, That then becomes the source from which the votes are counted but then they also keep the paper ballots just in case there is any dispute about the count stored on the machine that makes the copy.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good day OF...sunny day, no frost for a few days.

What's special about today...cookie baking, the nice thing about that is, a different strain or combination always gives me more of a high for a few days, I enjoy that. Even though I have older bud, I am going to try some of what I grew last fall/winter, the whole crop got partially seeded because of a hermi, I wasn't paying enough attention.

I decided to limit my time standing at the counter and use a store bought cookie dough.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This is a picture of a picture of the only jap bike I’ve ever owned. It was the quickest and the fastest bike I ever sat on until they came out with the hayabusa… The power on the Hayabusa was far more than I wanted to deal with… Those bikes are too brutal to be on the road as far as I’m concerned
IMG_2115.jpeg

HempKat

Veteran
I’m not complaining at all about the C99. I can’t tell if it’s the pineapple or not. My buds were definitely not as big as bigs but they were pretty large and stacked all the way down the colas. They were lighter than what I normally grow but not what I would call airy. They were easy to hand trim. Plus they were nice and sticky too even after drying Mr sub says they clog up the grinder but we both love weed that’s sticky like that. I have a few seeds left. Gonna try them again next year as well as Reynards seeds as I should have more sun after the city cuts trees behind my house this winter. Maybe I can get some big “big buds” too. 🥰
If I recall correctly you said your c99 tasted kind of like windex? If that's the case I would say it's safe to say it wasn't the pineapple pheno. Although from how I've hears it described the "pineapple" aspect of the pineapple pheno was more due to the buds aroma then to it's flavor. I'v never had the pineapple pheno though, so I could be wrong.

The only version of c99 I ever had was a feminizd version from femaleseeds.nk that Gypsy gifted me with years ago, like 20 years ago I think. The thing that impressed me the most about it besides the buds being nice and dense buds with big colas was that I about 3 times the dry sifted resin from dry sifting the trim compared to other strains where I dry sifted the trim.

oldmaninbc

420club
With my upper plate, I have to cut up an apple to eat it, so I cut it into (8) slices and then trim out the seed and stem parts, which I throw away.

I have bitten into apple seeds before and didn't find them that tasty. I eat about one apple a day in the morning, so will suck on the trimmings tomorrow without chewing the seeds and report back.
Hi GW, another who enjoys an apple!
In a recent conversation with my son, he mentioned he likes the part around the core as well. I didn't know if it was a family thing or there was some merit to that part of the apple tasting better.

Call me weird, some do. I eat off the peel first and chew it util it is well chewed, then into the apple innards.

The local historic site I worked at had an orchard of various heritage apple trees, many good for baking but not so good for hand eating.

HempKat

Veteran
we voted the other day , we have mail in out here so I don’t know who or what machine will tally my vote

there is already reports of some prestidigitation going on with the dominion and smart-matix machines

gonna give these a try tonight

is 5 mg to much to take at once?

View attachment 19089106
I would say 5 mg is on the lighter side, I've taken some claiming to be 60mg per gummie and felt no ill effects and it only helped me fall asleep if I was wanting to fall asleep. Alas as is normally the case how much is too much or too little varies from one individual to another. I've almost always need a larger dose of whatever supplement or medicine I take to feel the desired benefit.

oldmaninbc

420club
Per MedicalNewsToday, you'd need to eat between 83 and 500 apple seeds to develop acute cyanide poisoning

i didn’t make this up 🤪
I don't think that will be happening to me, that's a lot of apples to eat to get sick. I had not heard before how many seeds had to be eaten to cause illness, interesting. Thanks for the info:)
I think I find the seeds somewhat bitter tasting.

Hello and good day Sub

oldmaninbc

420club
Doctor's Daddy Hat ON

NEVER eat an apple seed. Apple seeds have a huge level of amygdalin. So fargin whut, ya say? Well, when your body breaks down amygdalin, it becomes... cyanide. <-- TINS

To be fair, it'd take about 100 seeds to flat out kill you... but how many would it take to wreck some organs?

Like tomatoes, apples have poison in them.
hey Unca Walt, that's a good point about dosage, if 100 will kill you what will 50 do, don't want to find out.

Did you get all your yard back in order?

oldmaninbc

420club
Our Sweet Melissa was bottle fed after her feral mother was run over and she is extremely affectionate for a cat.

She picked me when I was helping move her caregivers to their new home. The first time I met her, she climbed up on my shoulder and rode around until I left.

The second time she loaded herself into our car shortly after I arrived and was unloading equipment for a class. The caregivers were looking for new homes for the litter and we took her home with us.

For whatever reason, I am still her person whom she greets at the door and spends a good portion of her day in my lap or near by helping me as I work.

View attachment 19089317 View attachment 19089318
Melissa has such a sweet face, she is adorable.

jokerman

Premium user
hello there jokerman... a pleasure as always.

No tongue or cheek biting allowed it hurts.

Has your weather taken a serious fall change, after this weekend I have 2 days where our weather will have a high of 10C/50F, then it gets colder again. Won't be long and there will be some day temps close to freezing.
On those 2 days I need to get my soil mixed I will have seedlings ready shortly.

Old age is slowing me down more than ever. If I move any slower they will have to reinvent the clock:)

Hope all is well and life going smoothly in NY
Hola Oldman ,
Starting the weekend early!
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods
I heard Subie is going to run a " Sit on your lazy boy doing yoga " class.
You joining?

Goldhedge

Well... the statement of memory was essentially:

"At the Harley Davidson showroom there was a pan to catch the oil dripping from every bike."

Nice that sixty years later, they ADMIT that all Harley's of that time will piss oil on your garage floor (unlike every other motorcycle made on earth) and it was intentional!!

How the heck the fact that that stoopid bastages actually DESIGNED a leaky bike and then they excuse the mess made as just "A mere formality in Harley Care."

Riiight.
Guys at rally would squirt a little oil under bikes as a lark...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
If I recall correctly you said your c99 tasted kind of like windex? If that's the case I would say it's safe to say it wasn't the pineapple pheno. Although from how I've hears it described the "pineapple" aspect of the pineapple pheno was more due to the buds aroma then to it's flavor. I'v never had the pineapple pheno though, so I could be wrong.

The only version of c99 I ever had was a feminizd version from femaleseeds.nk that Gypsy gifted me with years ago, like 20 years ago I think. The thing that impressed me the most about it besides the buds being nice and dense buds with big colas was that I about 3 times the dry sifted resin from dry sifting the trim compared to other strains where I dry sifted the trim.
Windex? That was not me. I described it as kinda like a menthol cigarette kinda cool-ish. I’m not much on describing taste like big is but is definitely not like any of my other weed. Not feeling pineapple tho… it does produce a nice buzz tho. Definitely not reg weed.

Latest posts

Latest posts