What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve been on the phone for well over an hour trying to find the answer to a question I have and I’ve talked to three idiots and finally one person who took the time to explain what’s going on. I think I would be better just go out into the woods and find a spot to go die, rather than have these bastards poke me to death…

Unca Walt

420club
Hi GW, another who enjoys an apple!
In a recent conversation with my son, he mentioned he likes the part around the core as well. I didn't know if it was a family thing or there was some merit to that part of the apple tasting better.

Call me weird, some do. I eat off the peel first and chew it util it is well chewed, then into the apple innards.

The local historic site I worked at had an orchard of various heritage apple trees, many good for baking but not so good for hand eating.
When I was a little kid, I got the crap scared outa me by... cows.

It was funny; I had a wonderful time with an apple tree that was on the far side of the fence from the cow pasture. I could take an apple an throw it at a cow. Hit the cow amidships with a big thump, and it would jump... and turn and gobble the apple.

It was a game and the cows played it happily.

Except one time, I had my Daddy's $3 Winchester single shot (1895) and was headed out to plink a whistle pig and fill in his hole. I climbed through the barbed wire fence and began heading into the field. The ground began shaking around me, and I turned around and damn' near catted on the spot!

There was a thundering herd of about 20 cows at full gallop about twenty feet away coming right at me! They thought I was gonna pelt them with candy (apples) and were ready to play. Scared hell outa me until they all put on the brakes about five feet away and waited with moo-patience for some apples.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Lord knows I love a challenge and I love growing pot but this one is gonna be a good one. I have reversed starts before but never this far along. Gonna be fun....stay tuned. The two in the lower right are my High Chew.....had room so I threw them in with Reynard's gifts.

IMG_20241025_134801062.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Lord knows I love a challenge and I love growing pot but this one is gonna be a good one. I have reversed starts before but never this far along. Gonna be fun....stay tuned. The two in the lower right are my High Chew.....had room so I threw them in with Reynard's gifts.

View attachment 19089544
How long does it take to reverse them?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’ve seen where some have done it. It goes thru a real mess in the process but I’ve also seen it come back to veg. Just didn’t know how long it took. This will be interesting

Latest posts

Latest posts