What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I like how they do it in my state, the ballots are all paper even the ones when you go in for early or normal voting. They do use a macine but all it does is make a copy of the ballot, That then becomes the source from which the votes are counted but then they also keep the paper ballots just in case there is any dispute about the count stored on the machine that makes the copy.
That’s what they do here

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GW, another who enjoys an apple!
In a recent conversation with my son, he mentioned he likes the part around the core as well. I didn't know if it was a family thing or there was some merit to that part of the apple tasting better.

Call me weird, some do. I eat off the peel first and chew it util it is well chewed, then into the apple innards.

The local historic site I worked at had an orchard of various heritage apple trees, many good for baking but not so good for hand eating.
Hi Old man! I tried sucking on the core but my aging taste buds didn't perceive a significant difference.
Melissa has such a sweet face, she is adorable.
She is a sweet loving kitty, that periodically leaves me bleeding, as is the way with cats.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Windex? That was not me. I described it as kinda like a menthol cigarette kinda cool-ish. I’m not much on describing taste like big is but is definitely not like any of my other weed. Not feeling pineapple tho… it does produce a nice buzz tho. Definitely not reg weed.
Oh that's right, you did say menthol, my bad. Still menthol id nothing like pineapple in my humble opinion so the point I was getting at stands. The important thing at the end of the day is, does it give you the result you want, which it sounds like it does. :rasta:

oldmaninbc

420club
Hola Oldman ,
Starting the weekend early!
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods
I heard Subie is going to run a " Sit on your lazy boy doing yoga " class.
You joining?
I wished I had a lazy boy, maybe one day.
So many things to do but baking my favorite cookies in a few minutes is my main focus. I can even screw that up if I'm not paying attention. I am even going to partake in an afternoon sativa dominant cookie(Jamaican Dream) today, after I bake it, that is.
I will have to miss Sub's yoga class today but it sounds right for me, "sitting and exercise."

jokerman

Premium user
My Honey works for a sprinkler company that somewhat big and they do 350 blowouts with 5 trucks in a week.
Its been warm and as soon as a cold snap comes they go even more nuts
2 people in the office
She is so funny,German and Irish .
Has to be at work at 9 gets there at 8:30
Yells at everyone to keep quiet when the other girls get in .
Kicks her boss out of the office because She cant do her work and worries about the boss like he is her son.
They love Her and treat her like gold.
She is a good employee and are getting extinct.
Times are not easy now ,but if you have 1/2 a brain and know how to learn and implement you can rule your part of the galaxy . The average new job seeker has a problem ordering their egg sandwich and coffee the right way, much less anything else.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So many things to do but baking my favorite cookies in a few minutes is my main focus. I can even screw that up if I'm not paying attention. I am even going to partake in an afternoon sativa dominant cookie(Jamaican Dream) today, after I bake it, that is.
I will have to miss Sub's yoga class today but it sounds right for me, "sitting and exercise."
We start kitchen chair aerobics next week. There are snacks involved. Hope you can join us old man. 😊

jokerman

Premium user
it really does and Im sure we could build in some snack time.

oldmaninbc

420club
My Honey works for a sprinkler company that somewhat big and they do 350 blowouts with 5 trucks in a week.
Its been warm and as soon as a cold snap comes they go even more nuts
2 people in the office
When I worked at the historic site, at the end of the year we would rent a big compressor on wheels to blow out the irrigation lines. You had to make sure you had your rental order in as the compressors were in demand, because this is an agricultural area.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Tiny “the spice” clones made roots so I put some in pots in the empty tent to grow along with the Queen of diamonds seed that popped.
IMG_0798.jpeg

IMG_0799.jpeg

moved “the spice mother plants to the floor along with two of boos truffle treats clones. The little clones that boo sent me are starting to grow some regular leaves now and seem to be enjoying their environment. I did top them last week to try to encourage them to thicken up in the middle. They seem to be responding and finally are over their travel sickness
IMG_0800.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
When I worked at the historic site, at the end of the year we would rent a big compressor on wheels to blow out the irrigation lines. You had to make sure you had your rental order in as the compressors were in demand, because this is an agricultural area.
Her company has 5 compressors that go in the truck and one tow behind they use for condos

Latest posts

Latest posts