What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tips of fan leaves turning purple

Safe Gardener

Either or both, as it will reduce the light intensity.
Were the plants growing healthy after your final transplant, before you put them into flower? (or in early flower) ? if not then that may have compromised them a bit. as would being completely rootbound before you transplanted them.
VG
I’ll turn then down at lights on this evening. I’m going say a little from column A and a little from column B as far as plant/root health at transplant. It was root bound to some degree but grew really well for a few weeks before I put it in flower.

Ca++

Batteries replaced, I’ll have a high and low temp tomorrow. I run lights on 5PM -5AM, If I were to guess I’d say high temps with lights on is no more than 80F. Will update after a day with the thermometer/hydrometer in the tent. Air movement is less than I’ve provided in the past also. I’m only relying on air exchange from the 4” duct fan feeding my DIY 5 gallon carbon scrubber. Maybe add a fan in the tent?
Hard to comment on your extraction, but the temps will be useful.
It's not a cellar floor is it? That can chill the pots unexpectedly.

Lots of heavy dry-backs to wilting may be key here. Roots can only be dry for a while, and once into bloom, many plants won't grow more. P fixation in dry soils is a thing to, and I reckon that's what's niggling me. Heavy dry backs, cold floor, cold water, I think that is where I have seen this indoors. A cellar I left to a friend when I moved out. So I could never really say what the problem was, as he created a list of them.

Safe Gardener

It's not a cellar floor is it? That can chill the pots unexpectedly.

Lots of heavy dry-backs to wilting may be key here. Roots can only be dry for a while, and once into bloom, many plants won't grow more. P fixation in dry soils is a thing to, and I reckon that's what's niggling me. Heavy dry backs, cold floor, cold water, I think that is where I have seen this indoors. A cellar I left to a friend when I moved out. So I could never really say what the problem was, as he created a list of them.
You hit the nail on the head with the basement floor. I usually use a platform to keep them off the floor but wanted the extra space this summer for a seed run that I did. Didn’t even think about it for the fall. I’m about out of space but I’ll see if I can get a 1” of so off the floor.

Latest posts

Latest posts