What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I shall attempt to hoover backwards tomorrow!

I've sealed the bare concrete with a levelling sealant (No damp course on this floor after I got the asbestos tile and bitumen up) the tiles are in the garage waiting to go down... but she wants wood now. :mopper:It'll be carpet next month when it's chilly outside. :beat-dead
My advice would be to wail until you make up your mind because if you end up choosing carpet you could potentially install it on top of a concrete floor and save the cost of tile or wood. That being saaid though, it's general worth it to have some form of flooring underneath for some future point when the MRs'. inevitably decides show dosn't like the carpeting any more. :biggrin:

OleReynard

Essentially yes but most people frown upon seeds, especially when we grow it overselves and try so hard to avoid pollination. The presence of seeds doesn't exactly alter the effects of a bud but if there are enough seeds present in a bud it does lower the percentage of THC you get from the bud. Some feel that the potency of the resin decrease as more water and nutriants go into the production of the seed thereby robbing the rest of the bud from achieving it's full potential. Among people who grow their own, especially indoors where there is little to no chance of unwanted pollination it's kind of an embarrassment.
I think seeded bud tastes differently also

OleReynard

Good day old man
the c99 is kinda like a menthol cigarette. It’s a very nice buzz. Kinda wish I had more. Thinking next summer I will. Wished I would have planted more this year instead of the TK crosses which were nice and sticky but didn’t produce as much as I thought they would. Could be the sun in my yard. I would have more sun next year to experiment with as the city will be cutting down trees behind my house this winter.
‘Hope your day is good 🥰
Aye Subie you're looking for the pineapple pheno in these c99, doesn't matter if they're the ones i sent or from Big

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I wondr what pronouns a clown prefers?
It

MV5BZDFhODExOTctNTFkZS00NjE1LWE2MWMtY2Q1ZThhMGY5NjJkXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't help myself ..... way I have always been. My partner in the dealership called me a"nerve ending" my response was......"Get out of my way".
Some of us were paid the big bucks to pay attention to details and organize resources, as opposed to heaving on the rope and singing yo heave ho. Perfect placement for a OCD Directive/Precisive.

Dime

I've mailed stuff to myself for years. Makes a nice 3rd backup for stuff I really don't want to lose.

Seeded bud is oily and that tends to override the good flavors you get with sensi (seedless).

Feminized seeds tend to form a handful of seeds as the process used brings up a bit of hermaphrodite in the plants that regular seeds don't suffer from.

Even that few seeds aren't always a bad thing as they can save a strain you didn't want to lose when all the cuts / clones fail to strike. My Blueberry always held about 5 to 10 seeds per plant and I'd find them in the bottom of the Jars.

Try sweeping the dirt floor in a different direction.
Mailing to yourself is also a good way to authenticate somethings legality that you want copied for "just in case",just don't open it and if you need the document there can be no dispute that you just wrote it up.

Yarddog

Military, body shops, and construction trades use the same language.

"Profanity is the sign of a weak mind attempting to express itself forcibly."

I have a dictionary from the library. You know the one that weighs 25 lbs?

So many words, good words in there to tell someone to go fuck off... without profanity....
I cuss like a sailer. And I have been trying to stop for years. It’s been the hardest habit to drop. Cussing makes you look ignorant. And I don’t want to look ignorant.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
What does a samari do when he has his equipment prepared and knows he will be killed in battle next day?

He relaxes and has tea, because there is nothing more he can do.

What does young Boo do while sidelined two weeks waiting for his RFA procedure?
I ice my back, take short walks around what’s left of my yard, and play with the boys…throw in chronic fatigue and it’s more than I care to deal with…still no internet, data only… I feel like I’m just existing

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The biggest danger around here to bikers is the automobile drivers that don't see them. That is mostly why I gave up, the second being that I realized that I was too old to get torn up that badly again.
I was unfortunatly too poor to own a bike back in the days when I wanted one. So when I did go on a bike ride I had to ride on the back of my friend's 1000-1100 cc riceburner (Honda I think). I only ever experienced one accident. We were doing 40-50 mph on a long windy road that split too large pieces of farmland (all bought now and converted to high density townhomes.) Anyway while we were cruising down the road a small herd of deer was runnng down the medien parallel to us, just after getting slightly ahead of us a decent sized female decided it was a good idea to cut in front of us in an attempt to get to the other side of the road. For it's troubles the deer's head met with the cylinder head of the bike causing it's skull to be instantly pulverized, it also caused the body of the deer to whip around and slam into the side of the bike and the legs on that side of me and my friend driving the bike, just before it ripped off one of the saddle bags my friend had bolted to the rear of the bike. Amazingly or at least it seemed amazing to me, my firend was able to ride thru the mpact and not go down. He just came to a controlled stop and we went back to inspect the deer and put it out of it's misery if needed (it wasn't needed) and to retrieve the saddlebag that was torn off.

I was fairly well aware of the dangers people in cars were to bikes but up to that point I had never considered the idea that large wild animals might also pose a risk. That caused me to re-evaluate the idea of ever owning a bike because I had serious doubts I could go thru an experience like that, if I was driving, and keep the bike up on it's two wheels.

Yarddog

I hung my leathers up four years ago. Had a guy side swipe me and kept going. I figured that was one close call too many and sold the bike before I could change my mind. Rode for ten years and well over 100,000 miles on 7 different bikes. TW200, DRz400, ninja 250,400 and 650. GSXR600, old katana 600. I had a lot of fun, too much fun. Now I have a slipped L4, sometimes I get neck pain so I expect an issue there one day, and my right shoulder is Fubar. I can attest, God does protect drunks and fools. I’ve been both. And at the same time on occasion.
Now I putt around on a 6 horse mini bike. And I ride like I am 87 years old and can’t afford to break any bones.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Some of us were paid the big bucks to pay attention to details and organize resources, as opposed to heaving on the rope and singing yo heave ho. Perfect placement for a OCD Directive/Precisive.
Exactly. My partner was a playboy. His dad owned the corp. He knew nothing about the business and had no interest in learning......just liked playing the big shot.

Well.....if you don't know a thing about your business and want to keep it....Ya have to hire and pay somebody to do it. After 3 years as GM I was able to buy into the dealership. The only problem was I had to sign a No Compete Clause. If I ever left I wouldn't be able to work in anything associated with the automobile industry.

I worked there for 25 years and retired before 60. It killed that lazy boy who never grew up. 2 years later he sold the dealership.