What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

This is what is going on just a few miles from me.......and if you don't do something it will be in your city as well. WHY ARE OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS, THE MEDIA AND LIBERALS ALLOWING THIS.

Aurora authorities knew about Tren de Aragua problem over a year ago, documents show​

Aurora council member Danielle Jurinsky says frontline cops are 'fed up'​

By Anders Hagstrom , Nicole Wright Fox News

Published October 24, 2024 2:14pm EDT

Surveillance video shows Aurora, Colorado apartment worker allegedly assaulted by Tren de Aragua gang

CBZ Management shared video of one of its workers being attacked as migrant gangs have brought violence to apartment complexes in the area. (Credit: CBZ Management, Edward Romero)

An Aurora City Council member says she has documents verifying that local police knew about the "Tren De Aragua" gang's takeover of local apartment buildings more than a year ago.
Councilwoman Danielle Jurinsky published photos of the documents to her personal X profile on Wednesday and Thursday. The documents contain emails from within the Aurora Police Department discussing extensive gang activities in the area.
"I am done. I am tired of the city lying. I am done with the governor who called the cops on me. I am done with the local media. This is an issue of human suffering. Gang members are extorting and torturing other migrants who came here for a better life and to get away from gangs like this." Jurinsky told Fox News Digital in an interview.

"This is one of the biggest cover-ups I’ve ever seen and Aurora police officers on the front lines are sick of it as well. They are putting their lives on the line and they are fed up," she added.
BLOODTHIRSTY VENEZUELAN STREET GANG SPARKS FEAR IN US AMID MIGRANT SURGE: WHAT TO KNOW

She went on to say that the Tren de Aragua gang is "still very much in control" of the apartment buildings in question.
She also pointed to a document from October of last year from the Aurora PD's Gang Intervention Unit. The document shows that authorities believed there were at least 15-20 members of TdA operating in Denver and Aurora at the time.
NEW REPORT WARNS BLOODTHIRSTY VENEZUELAN GANG'S FOOTPRINT WILL REMAIN IN US ‘FOR DECADES’
The document notes that Immigration and Customs Enforcement had intelligence indicating that TdA planned to establish a headquarters in Aurora, even going on to list the addresses of two apartment buildings at the center of the controversy: The Edge at Lowry and the Fitzsimons Place Apartments.
    • A document from the Audora Police Department detailing the presence of TdA in the city in October 2023. (Courtesy, Danielle Jurisnky)
Jurinsky's release comes just one day after the Department of Homeland Security recommended more than 100 migrants believed to be affiliated with TdA be put on an FBI watchlist.
That wouldn't be tolerated here everyone's packing

oldmaninbc

420club
I drive a 09 frontier, Mrs Pute has a 02 Altima. If and when I have to buy another car it will be a Subaru Out Back.
We have owned 2 Subarus, the last one got wrote off when a big tree branch fell on the roof, in our driveway.
Then we bought a 09 Subaru Impreza, low milage and well looked after. That's also when I found out don't take over $10,000 in cash into the dealership.
The Subaru handles winter time driving in the mountains. The Mrs use to drive up and over the mountain all winter to get to work 40 min. down the road. As you know winter driving in the dark winter months can be dangerous and the Mrs never complained once that the car couldn't handle the conditions.
Good old Subarus! They can withstand an accident with a certain amount of safety as well, they have good ratings.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We have owned 2 Subarus, the last one got wrote off when a big tree branch fell on the roof, in our driveway.
Then we bought a 09 Subaru Impreza, low milage and well looked after. That's also when I found out don't take over $10,000 in cash into the dealership.
The Subaru handles winter time driving in the mountains. The Mrs use to drive up and over the mountain all winter to get to work 40 min. down the road. As you know winter driving in the dark winter months can be dangerous and the Mrs never complained once that the car couldn't handle the conditions.
Good old Subarus! They can withstand an accident with a certain amount of safety as well, they have good ratings.
Subaru's are real popular here for your reasons stated above. I really don't need a truck anymore and the Out Back will work for both me and Mrs Pute. But not for awhile. I can easily get 250,000 out of the truck and I only have 120,000 on it. Mrs Putes 02 Altima only has 40,000 on it. They just might be the last cars we ever own.

How are you today OM?

oldmaninbc

420club
Subaru's are real popular here for your reasons stated above. I really don't need a truck anymore and the Out Back will work for both me and Mrs Pute. But not for awhile. I can easily get 250,000 out of the truck and I only have 120,000 on it. Mrs Putes 02 Altima only has 40,000 on it. They just might be the last cars we ever own.

How are you today OM?
Doing pretty good Pute, my 2 loads of laundry and bed making is almost done.
They are flushing our water mains and the water is highly chlorinated. Took my breath away doing dishes.

I drove my 79 chev 3/4 ton 4x4 for almost 30 years. I felt like crying when I sold it to a guy for it's parts.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20241024_144344_0.jpg

7 hours in the smoker and ready for lunch........finally.
😆

Goldhedge

I was just through the springs a couple of weeks ago. No such thing as rush hour .....goes on all day. I-25 is stop and go.....all the way to Denver. Actually all the way to Ft Collins. And I am stuck here.....daughter and a wife are rooted in like a Alabama Tick.
It's a slow moving parking lot from COS to FTC. It will decongest after they finish construction in the middle of town. It moves fairly fast at night LOL!

They're widening the freeway and putting in a bridge after Filmore which plugs up the system.

I try to avoid I25 as much as possible.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Are you suggesting Doober is a clownosexual? :biggrin: I wonder what pronouns a clown prefers?
I looked it up on the interweb.
Clown/Clownself, is a gender-neutral pronoun that anyone can use regardless of gender expression

'Clownself' is a self-reflexive pronoun that is most commonly used to represent an individual who identifies as a clown or embraces clown-like characteristics.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Aye Subie you're looking for the pineapple pheno in these c99, doesn't matter if they're the ones i sent or from Big

the pineapple is awesome…

was it the Apollo 11 or 13 that had the rotten meat pheno?…

then there was the Gorilla Arm pheno , it was either 11 or 13

had the Genius for awhile , got a clone from Pi , RIP , he was the Keeper of Genius for a long time

I have never been disappointed with any of the c99 line

IMG_2658.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts