What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

Used to be one of my favorite places to fish. Only an hour away from the house and beautiful. Today crowds have taken over and it’s ruined. Way too many people in this state only memories of what was once a beautiful place.
Yeah, I pulled into the Springs in '76 and it was really nice.

It's been Californicated since then.

If I had money then and knew what I know now, property would have been the purchase to make.

They're building here like it's going out of style. It's a 'build it and they will come' scenario.

And yes, they will come and bring their leftist ideologies with them.

Sad to see it happen.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

If I had money then and knew what I know now, property would have been the purchase to make.

They're building here like it's going out of style. It's a 'build it and they will come' scenario.

Sad to see it happen.
I was just through the springs a couple of weeks ago. No such thing as rush hour .....goes on all day. I-25 is stop and go.....all the way to Denver. Actually all the way to Ft Collins. And I am stuck here.....daughter and a wife are rooted in like a Alabama Tick.

oldmaninbc

420club
I have friends that use fuc#in’ in every other sentence. Even an elementary school teacher. Maybe it’s her way of letting out the stress of those little ones in the classroom all day.
Hi Sub, you might have a point about swearing as a stress release. I've read that about people in the hospital or very sick and swearing, supposedly it can help release stress and tension.
I wouldn't say I was embarrassed when out with someone who constantly swears in conversation but I do feel put off. As mentioned earlier in another post there are so many words at our use. Possibly I just heard too much of it as a youngster and when the swear words were directed at me, I didn't like it.

Sub, what is the flavor like on your outdoor C99?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Sad to see it happen.
Happening here now as well.
😕
Stunningly beautiful day today,brisk,clear had some rain last night so no dust.
I say fuck to the yes on that sitrep.
😆

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Good eye. I certainly looks like it. Now I need to go check. My neighbor had one male in her1 gallon grow but I hoped I killed it before it splooged anything. It could also be someone else somewhere else had a male plant splooging. That is one of the drawbacks of growing outdoors in a ‘legal’ state I guess. In the past I have grown out males outside and have probably shared that splooge with others on the area.
It does look like a seed at first glance but if you look at it carefully I would say what people are seeing is actually the end of a closely manicured stem from a fairly good sized fan leaf gowing out of the bud. What it looks like is showing to me is the exposed end off a stem where it was cut close to the surface of the bud, such that the thicknesss and shape of the stem looks about the same size as a seed.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, you might have a point about swearing as a stress release. I've read that about people in the hospital or very sick and swearing, supposedly it can help release stress and tension.
I wouldn't say I was embarrassed when out with someone who constantly swears in conversation but I do feel put off. As mentioned earlier in another post there are so many words at our use. Possibly I just heard too much of it as a youngster and when the swear words were directed at me, I didn't like it.

Good day old man
the c99 is kinda like a menthol cigarette. It’s a very nice buzz. Kinda wish I had more. Thinking next summer I will. Wished I would have planted more this year instead of the TK crosses which were nice and sticky but didn’t produce as much as I thought they would. Could be the sun in my yard. I would have more sun next year to experiment with as the city will be cutting down trees behind my house this winter.
‘Hope your day is good 🥰

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good afternoon folks, just checking in from sunny Florida. I am certainly looking forward to my back procedure. I’m pretty much sidelined for the next two weeks and that certainly not something I’m used to… i’ve always taken my mobility for granted, but now that it’s limited, it’s driving me crazy…

HempKat

Veteran

Swearing is definitely a stress release when you have an unexpected accident like stubbing one's toe, missing a nail head when hammering and accidentally hitting a thumb or finger. Or if you drop something fragile that costs lots of money to replace or you spill something that makes a mess. Such as dropping a new expensive cellphone and cracking the screen or spilling a fresh cup of hot Starbuck's coffee in your lap while driving. All of those things will usually cause all but the most restrained people to utter some form of expletive and usually at a higher volume then normal, and it does seem to have almost an instant calming effect as well as warns those around you to tread softly around you for the next few minutes. People on the other hand that constantly spew expletives in almost every sentence, I don't feel they get a calming effect. At best they get some sort of thrill at breaking social norms by swearing where swearing isn't really required.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around, passing left! View attachment 19088838 View attachment 19088839

Hopefully I'm through replacing batteries for a bit after replacing batteries in both cars, and our digital backdoor house lock. With my recent luck I'm glad I don't wear a pacemaker.

My health insurance provider just sent me a blood pressure kit for monitoring my BP, but I already have two. They also called to make sure I was taking my BP meds and are trying to get between me and my doctors, with their own medical advisors which I am resisting.

No gym this morning and off to the Screendoor restaurant with Grayfox and Nutrition Magician. A coin toss between sloth and debauchery for the balance of the day.
Hi GW, good day to you. I'm glad your pacemaker free too. You might need a whole bunch of lemons to get the current from a lemon battery.:)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good afternoon folks, just checking in from sunny Florida. I am certainly looking forward to my back procedure. I’m pretty much sidelined for the next two weeks and that certainly not something I’m used to… i’ve always taken my mobility for granted, but now that it’s limited, it’s driving me crazy…
What does a samari do when he has his equipment prepared and knows he will be killed in battle next day?

He relaxes and has tea, because there is nothing more he can do.

What does young Boo do while sidelined two weeks waiting for his RFA procedure?

HempKat

Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana OK. I have to step in here. As I vicariously hang out on vacation with you, I whine and whimper over the magic you missed out there inna ocean: You need a mask and snorkel. Just hook it on your shorts or whatever if you don't want it when lounging in the swells.

But there is a whole world out there that you are totally missing. Moreover, you do not have to hold your head up as you tread water, relaxing.

Being able to see what is going on around you underwater is tres kewl. What you might at first see as a desert changes quickly into an active area. And around any coral...

I have many hours of video taken underwater all over the world. Now that I do not dive/swim anymore, I am glad to have seen what I have seen. CNN showed me hand-feeding sharks. <-- TINS
I can confirm that the times I spent in the ocean snorkling amongst coral reefs around the islands in the Caribbean I visited when I was younger, was the hands down most enjoyable and fascinating time I ever spent in the ocean.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi @bigsur51

pecorino on first, then the sauce (with extra basil) shame it stuck to the stone, but it had 3 mins at 370*C…

perfect. Just need to drop the olive oil from the dough so it.s less stickyicky 🤙🏼

cheers man!

IMG_0476.jpeg