What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
And I'd better document it before I forget (SOMS) Springtime Of My Senility --

I have discovered how to attain the absolute minimum to wasting any goodness. On the advice of sumbody here, I sent away for a SOLO II vape thingy.

Following their destructions, I ground up some of @Boo's Finest** and used the glass pipe like a plunger to fill the "bowl". Set the temp to 198C. Took a hit, exhaled into the Volcano bag. Repeat, casually. When the SOLO shuts off, just lay it down for the time it takes you to hit the Volcano bag until it is fairly clear.

Then turn the SOLO on and set it to 202. Take a coupla hits, exhaling in V-bag. Stop when the SOLO turns itself off the second time. Use up the bag.

Late Edit Add I Fergot: The "bowl" holds a pea-sized fluffy bit of ground weed.

Get on the Net and tell everybody how to get the most out of your stash.

**In the middle of all his troubles, he just took time out to help his old bud. A great guy.
I'd give you a 5 gallon bucket of my "Scraps" if I could. My buddy smokes it and swears it's good stuff even though I've shaken it for hash / trichomes. I usually make RSO " Rick Simpson Oil" from it but this whole crippled leg deal has thrown a huge monkey wrench in my production
My grandfather told us several scary stories of tornados he went thru in Ardmore Oklahoma. Wouldn’t want to go through one.
I would NOT live in Tornado country without an in-ground bolt hole / root cellar to hide in. Seen to many pictures where not even the bathtub was left. Only the foundations still intact. Screw that shit.
Good afternoon farts, been super busy for the last two weeks or so but now I'm back 😎 hope you all have a wonderful day, I'll go grab some munchies and cake from the mall, today is my 45th birthday so congrats, me 😅 that being said, I have spent over half of my life here at IC. ❤️

Happy Birthday FJ

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There's alot of party boats on this Chaopraya River at night - it's 8.38pm now - so lots going on down there - on the river - and behind me is one of the locations where the movie The Hangover 2 was filmed - on that roof top bar - with the golden dome on it - here's a pic of the building from where I'm standing -
2024-10-2120.41.471799727546370321474.jpg
2024-10-2120.35.21589240524167447181.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Afraid you are beating a Dead Horse here. One that's already been branded for the slaughterhouse.A nearly 45 year old mamma's boy who continues to suckle her 70 year old teats til they are bone dry. Mooches her daily from pricey coffee to dinners every night, and everything in between. Including all the furniture in his house, and all the amenities in it..The last work this lowlife did was when he lifted his finger to pick up a pen to sign another undeserved benefits application that one of the governments grifter's aides filled out for him. Last one was for PTSD, which as Gypsy commented: "Oh - the Coast Guard - so how did you get this Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Doob? - chasing cigarette boats 🚢?" Guy is an intentionally unemployed POS. Hunt or fish? Notta.. That takes work! Despicable leech to all taxpayers & society.
Oh come on, don't sugar coat things, tell us how you really feel. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
There's alot of party boats on this Chaopraya River at night - it's 8.38pm now - so lots going on down there - on the river - and behind me is one of the locations where the movie The Hangover 2 was filmed - on that roof top bar - with the golden dome on it - here's a pic of the building from where I'm standing -
View attachment 19087341 View attachment 19087340
Hope you are enjoying the trip

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hope you are enjoying the trip
So far - so good - but I'm in quite a familiar area in BKK currently - where I've enjoyed oh so many times and experiences before - going all the way back to the early 80's -
- later on in this trip - in weeks to come - I should be going somewhere and seeing something really interesting to me - in the far south east of Thailand -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So far - so good - but I'm in quite a familiar area in BKK currently - where I've enjoyed oh so many times and experiences before - going all the way back to the early 80's -
- later on in this trip - in weeks to come - I should be going somewhere and seeing something really interesting to me - in the far south east of Thailand -
Be safe….world has lots of crazy idiots running around now days.

Latest posts

Latest posts