What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I would NOT live in Tornado country without an in-ground bolt hole / root cellar to hide in. Seen to many pictures where not even the bathtub was left. Only the foundations still intact. Screw that shit.
Gawd luv yer bones, @BrassNwood -- but "Tornado Country" is where you are sitting. And me, too. Tornadoes can form anywhere the fargin feel like it.

Kansas, Floriduh, New Yawk, Michigan, <-- all have had them.

But while we are on the subject, still one more of my neighbors has posted a video of our tornado:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Gawd luv yer bones, @BrassNwood -- but "Tornado Country" is where you are sitting. And me, too. Tornadoes can form anywhere the fargin feel like it.

Kansas, Floriduh, New Yawk, Michigan, <-- all have had them.

But while we are on the subject, still one more of my neighbors has posted a video of our tornado:

That’s pretty scary unca

Unca Walt

420club
Gold and silver are on a bull run , gold to $3000 by Christmas and silver to $40……
Gawd, I hope not. The faster gold goes up, the poorer Joe Sixpack gets. Gold value is a constant. The
purchasing power of this
1729537199150.png

even though printed by the banks -- is going down fast enough with double-digits.

Everybody loses with infrastructure breakdown, but those holding gold/PM's are somewhat insulated from the predicament of the average family.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Who's the dude in the 1st pic Big? He looks familiar.

The guy in the 2nd pic is @D. B. Doober

I think that's the right way around. 🤪 The dude in the Hawaiian shirt looks familiar though.

Hey Doober, I just put your pic into Ai... Hope you don't mind, I was doing stuff with gnomes at the time.

View attachment 19087484

You, high on a 3 mile walk to get Starbucks, taking the route through the park! 😂
What other stuff can you do with the artificial intelligence? Can you make me an action hero? Or an astronomer?

oldmaninbc

420club
good day old man. I’m in the kitchen today making Hungarian goulash and spaetzle for supper. I wash dishes all day it seems, sometimes just when my hands are cold. Hope your day is going well 🥰✌️
We have a new owner of our park this year but in the previous 15 years our park was owned by a Hungarian couple who we made friends with. When they would go to Hungary for an extended visit, sometimes I would agree to look after the park while they were gone for months at a time. They would bring us back things from Hungary, like spice and veggie seeds. We would get together for a meal a few drinks, many times Hungarian in nature.
I like the feel of hottish dishwater, I do dishes morning and afternoon. The evening I dry the pots and pans.

jokerman

Premium user
We’ve had a few close calls in central georgia. Had a small F1 come over and skip our house. Raining shingles and debris on the ground. My 1967 Camaro was outside with the rear axle removed. We had every blanket in the house on that car to help with hail damage.
I remember working at a company in Plainview that made meters bench type and a tornado wiped it out one weekend and not much was left afterwards

oldmaninbc

420club
Hey old bcman it was a quick easy appointment. Got the needle in my gums. I was high. It felt weird. Was scary.
Hope you are off to a good week buddy! Eat good food 👍
I do not like going to the dentist high, not at all. I don't like the freezing.

My dentist now does good work and she has fixed a couple of my teeth without freezing.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We have a new owner of our park this year but in the previous 15 years our park was owned by a Hungarian couple who we made friends with. When they would go to Hungary for an extended visit, sometimes I would agree to look after the park while they were gone for months at a time. They would bring us back things from Hungary, like spice and veggie seeds. We would get together for a meal a few drinks, many times Hungarian in nature.
I like the feel of hottish dishwater, I do dishes morning and afternoon. The evening I dry the pots and pans.
I just took this picture for my little brother. It’s his favorite meal
IMG_0791.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts