What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Eastcoastcookies

Looking lovely and very well developed by the 3rd week of September @Eastcoastcookies that's usually the week we harvest PCK here at 39ºN. Yours looked like they just needed 2 more weeks since the pics were taken. Have you already harvested them? Curious to know your opinion on Purple PCK vs Violeta :)
I prefer the purple PCK effects over the one Violeta that I ended up with , Although I would really need to do a complete indoor run of just PCK for me to bring out the best of that pheno .
The Violeta is definitely one of the prettiest plants iv ever grown . Beautiful purple very frosty nugs with a blueberry chewing gum haze like smell and slight uplifting effects . I sent a cut to a buddy so its still around but I cant keep them all . I will probably keep my PCK and one of the purple fruity MxPCK ‘s - It turned out to be the most terpy of the bunch .
All of these strains deserve a proper pheno hunt of at least a full pack or so . I was rushing and didnt think it thru . I should have started more beans when I did . I do have more packs 😎 on the shelf .

Knothead

Last look at the PCK clones on the deck.
IMG_0187.jpeg
IMG_0188.jpeg

Look ok from a distance but this has not been my season for the PCK. Lost a few in the garden late in the summer then these were looking good until about half way through. It was about that time that we had two tropical systems that caused rain and endless days of drizzle and fog. Just got the sun back about a week ago. Rainy damp weather killed all the pistils in the buds yet no indications of rot. What ended up causing the issue is an infestation of aphids and bud worms. Plants are literally covered with aphids that I have no way of controlling now. Have taken 1 down, rinsed off what I could and froze it thinking I would try running bubble with it. Really tempted to just chuck them. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Latest posts