What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Good afternoon farts, been super busy for the last two weeks or so but now I'm back 😎 hope you all have a wonderful day, I'll go grab some munchies and cake from the mall, today is my 45th birthday so congrats, me 😅 that being said, I have spent over half of my life here at IC. ❤️
Happy Birthday!
You're kinda young for us to send someone over to chew your food
We decided to send to you "The Metamucil Starter Pack "
Enjoy your day☝️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good afternoon farts, been super busy for the last two weeks or so but now I'm back 😎 hope you all have a wonderful day, I'll go grab some munchies and cake from the mall, today is my 45th birthday so congrats, me 😅 that being said, I have spent over half of my life here at IC. ❤️
Happy birthday brother!

birthday babe.jpg

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Monday: "Can't Trust That Day". And the work week begins. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

OleReynard

My oldest, almost four has mastered the art of drawing a firearm. He pulls his cap pistol way up in the air and draws it down. I saw it one time and said I know where that came from. Dirty Harry😂
Dad saw it and said the same thing.
Wife did two.
He has introduced recoil into his play shooting. He’s been talking about the doe I shot this morning. He saw her go down.
I can’t see well, with the recoil, looking through a scope etc. hard to see the shot if you’re shooting close in.
Wife said that doe was knocked back a istep or two when the bullet hit. Shattered the shoulder, and got a lung and the liver and she still bolted so fast it made me question my aim.
You shoot me with a deer rifle and I swear I ain’t running nowhere. Animals are much more physically capable than us humans.
It's called adrenaline

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Fish ARE animals, Even the cavemen knew that. Trust me you couch potato. If you were starving, which for your would very likely take a very, very long time, maybe 6 months or more, you would find something to eat that was protein, and would start eyeing a kill.. Your diet of General Poo Poo's msg grease, copious amounts of canola fried rice, in steamed plastic, is about as unhealthy as you can get. And do you not think there is not a small turd of headless chicken in the General's poo? Instead of your diet you should concentrate on your mental health first and foremost. Until you clean up your act and correct your jaded thinking, nothing whatsoever about you will change regarding your overly ballooned self.

View attachment 19087175
But the General Poo Poo's sure is good

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning brothers and sisters! Let's start this new week on an upbeat note by hugging the person, pup, or kitty beside you! View attachment 19087285 View attachment 19087286

Rainy here starting at 46F and predicted to soar to 59F during the sweltering part of the day.

Got all our windows reglazed, just in time for the rains.

Gym first thing this morning and then some calls to find a new home for my errant inversion table.
Windows reglazed?

Latest posts

Latest posts