What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I went down to get the sheriffs report on the shooting over here, and I just sat down to read it. Everything points to the gentleman who did it, including he admitted that he own the caliber of gun, shoots it in his backyard in my general direction, but the report says there is not enough information to do anything about it… the gentleman also stated lies to the detective and I’m waiting for a call for her supervisor to enlighten them on what fucked up job they did… when I was a kid. This would’ve been been handled properly but now the way things are in this country. They don’t give a shit.
WTF? He has the gun with the matching calibre and admits he does shoot it in his yard in the direction of your property and they can't do anything? What more do they need a picture that clearly shows him shooting at you building with an audio recording of him saying "I'm going to piss my neighbor off by shooting a few rounds into his building with no concern for who or what might be in there"?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn it!!!!!!!!

IMG_20241018_091832389.jpg
IMG_20241018_092138868.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Thanks but I think I’ll do more research as some of them do list more miles of coverage. I want to give it a chance “maybe” but don’t want to be disappointed like you were with only 3 or 4 channels. Thanks tho for your offer 🥰
Another decent option for cutting the cable is Amazon Fire Cube or their smaller version that's functionally the same, Firestick. They have all sorts of apps that are free, that can deliver streaming TV content of even shows you've forgotten about. Of course they have options for all the pay to play streaming services as well but if you're trying to reduce costs you probably don't want those. A cool thing about the Amazon equipment is that if you also use Amazon Alexa you can set you TV were you turn your TV on and off and change channels and volume all with voice commends. Of course you still have to have internet service other then for your phone Oh and if you want all that same capability and also need a TV they have smart TV's with Amazon Fire service built into the TV.

jokerman

Premium user
Morning :coffee:

When I was taking pics of the greenhouse, I was lightly headbutted by Ribeye. He just wanted to play. You would think he was a puppy as much he wants to play. Took me a bit to get a clear picture while being pushed around.

View attachment 19085665

moment of contact

View attachment 19085666

east side

View attachment 19085667

Going to TRY to get the rest of the strips on today. Without Ribeye's help no less. lol

Temps got over 100f in there. So, I think it will keep the pool warm. Will be even hotter once the inside plastic is up and the dirt work around it.

Enjoy

Bystanders just milling around. No help at all....
View attachment 19085669
I now have a strong desire for a hamburger with cheese

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Afternoon OFs,

I have my smoking jacket on, my slippers and there's a beef brisket in the wood oven outside for the dog and myself's tonight munchies. I'll grab a piccy and make you all hungry when it's done.

Playing with the Ai again while pottering doing chores.

This you Pute? Or is this Big? I get you two confused.
😅
0_1.png

Pute all the way

I have moar hair

IMG_2855.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts