What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Up well before 'the crack of dawn' <still looking/listening for 'The crack'> 5.30 am GMT
-
- and it's only one day before I'm leaving this continent of Europe - and head out to S.E.Asia once again - for 5 weeks of travel and discovery - mainly in Thailand 🇹🇭 - so I'll try and put an interesting and exotic post up here most every day - about something or other that catches my eye whilst over there - plus the food - accommodation - the weather - the people - the transport - and of course - the 'erb - etc -

S.E.Asia is my most favourite area on the continent of Asia - and I know that due to all the years/time I've spent there - since first finding/arriving in Bangkok in 1983 - all the many trips I've made there - usually having more fun - that gives me more quality in life - than I get on the other continents generally - so I'm a tad excited - to go back there again 😀

And a jolly good morning 🙏 - to all of ya's -
Wear clean underwear and remember your heart☝️

oldfogey8

Do any of y’all use regular antenna tv like this one or something similar?
I have 2 of them. I bought one on Sc-Amazon and they sent me a 2nd for writing a review. I don’t use either one because despite being in Central MA(which is relatively densely populated) there were very few channels(3 or 4 depending on the weather(WTF?)) came in for me and those that did were plagued with freezing and pixelation. As they say though, your mileage may vary…

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :coffee:

When I was taking pics of the greenhouse, I was lightly headbutted by Ribeye. He just wanted to play. You would think he was a puppy as much he wants to play. Took me a bit to get a clear picture while being pushed around.

plastic on.jpg

moment of contact

contact.jpg

east side

plastic.jpg

Going to TRY to get the rest of the strips on today. Without Ribeye's help no less. lol

Temps got over 100f in there. So, I think it will keep the pool warm. Will be even hotter once the inside plastic is up and the dirt work around it.

Enjoy

Bystanders just milling around. No help at all....
bystanders.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have 2 of them. I bought one on Sc-Amazon and they sent me a 2nd for writing a review. I don’t use either one because despite being in Central MA(which is relatively densely populated) there were very few channels(3 or 4 depending on the weather(WTF?)) came in for me and those that did were plagued with freezing and pixelation. As they say though, your mileage may vary…
They have a site that shows all the tv frequencies in your area. It shows a lot of towers and channels for my zip code but now I’m not sure after hearing your experience

Dime

Up well before 'the crack of dawn' <still looking/listening for 'The crack'> 5.30 am GMT
-
- and it's only one day before I'm leaving this continent of Europe - and head out to S.E.Asia once again - for 5 weeks of travel and discovery - mainly in Thailand 🇹🇭 - so I'll try and put an interesting and exotic post up here most every day - about something or other that catches my eye whilst over there - plus the food - accommodation - the weather - the people - the transport - and of course - the 'erb - etc -

S.E.Asia is my most favourite area on the continent of Asia - and I know that due to all the years/time I've spent there - since first finding/arriving in Bangkok in 1983 - all the many trips I've made there - usually having more fun - that gives me more quality in life - than I get on the other continents generally - so I'm a tad excited - to go back there again 😀

And a jolly good morning 🙏 - to all of ya's -