What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...one last day of work this week...i think were getting two shipments today,fox farm and build a soil...lots of forklift action if that's the case...

got veg terp tea brewing for tomorrow...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
two bad shoulders
you will regret the damage you have done to your shoulders. between using a hand-operated post-hole digger, and stacking an average of three to five tons of 60 lb boxes a shift for three years in a munitions plant for the USMC, mine are pretty much shot. it is a constant pain, only alleviated by standing in a hot shower or reclining with a big ice pack. :frown:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I stacked 3000 15-18 pound boxes or more a shift for 2 years. 30-35 pallets. 20-25 boxes a minute. It bothered my wrist more than my shoulders. But we used the momentum of the box coming down the conveyor to toss them onto the pallets. So no real lifting most of the time.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...alrighty,a day off from work,so time to get to work and deal with chores and such...got the veg terp tea to apply,and cleanup from making it...then a trip to the bike shop,took a wheel in for truing but turns out there's a broken spoke so i need to take some of the matching brass nipples down so they can fix it...
and maybe wash some pots today...there's around 30ish right now,not many...probably not though due to crushing laziness...

Loriented

1000014149.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...day two of my little "vacation"...usual friday grocery run,and some exciting trimming today...pretty windy out,gonna be an interesting ride out,but coming home it will be a tailwind...might even rain more this weekend...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013:oh yeah! dynamo hub arrived,now i have all the parts to build up the wheels for the black karate monkey,just need to figure out how to haul everything to the bike shop...just a few more parts to obtain to get that build finished off...

Latest posts

Latest posts