What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

The big fella

Attachments

• Wodgina-994K-Loader_croppedweb-1-1675709584.jpg
    Wodgina-994K-Loader_croppedweb-1-1675709584.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 4

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I could send you one if you want to try it out. Could be they have increased broadcast strength since I tried mine. I bought this in July 2020. View attachment 19085756
Thanks but I think I’ll do more research as some of them do list more miles of coverage. I want to give it a chance “maybe” but don’t want to be disappointed like you were with only 3 or 4 channels. Thanks tho for your offer 🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Afternoon OFs,

I have my smoking jacket on, my slippers and there's a beef brisket in the wood oven outside for the dog and myself's tonight munchies. I'll grab a piccy and make you all hungry when it's done.

Playing with the Ai again while pottering doing chores.

This you Pute? Or is this Big? I get you two confused.
😅
0_1.png
Love the ai pics. Is that a free App you make them on?

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Love the ai pics. Is that a free App you make them on?
Hi SubGirl,

No, it's paid for subscription.
I treated myself this month and cancelled my Apple Music to catch up on some radio shows and Netflix seeing as there's nothing on there worth watching.

It's called Midjourney and I paid 30 bucks for the month, they do a 10 bucks one but you don't get as many goes on the servers. They also do a lot more expensive subs too.

I've had fun with it, but I think I may just dip in and out with the 10 bucks subscription in the future I waste too much time on there.
It is a handy tool though and lots of fun if you have a daft sense of humour. 😂

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I got to fix my car this weekend. Needs a water pump. I got to find the water pump first. It’s somewhere. Cuz I put it somewhere safe so I wouldn’t lose it.
It's funny, over the years I've come to realize that absolute best places to hide stuff are the places we come up with to put things where they'll be safe and we'll know where they are when we need them. Now if only I could learn how to remember where those places are when I do need those things. I mean I guess I could write it down in a special little note book of reminders, but then I'd likely forget where I put that too. :biggrin:

Unca Walt

420club
Wow, this is a very interesting expression @farmerlion! I got the Blueberry cut from a friend from the PNW. It was a finicky bitch to grow, so I only pollinated her once with Dynasty's Blue Magoo BX3, and got rid of the cut. The cut came from DJ's F5 seeds that my friend popped. No idea how old they were.

I wasn't expecting a strong Thai expression in the seeds, but it's cool that it's in there. You are the only person in the world to grow them at this moment. I also gave some to my friend in the PNW, but he hasn't grown them yet.

Keep me posted. I reckon the MOB Magoo plants are monsters?
My God. The depth that reveals...

In the future, there will be the equivalent of textbooks about you guys.

Unca Walt

420club
Morning :coffee:

When I was taking pics of the greenhouse, I was lightly headbutted by Ribeye. He just wanted to play. You would think he was a puppy as much he wants to play. Took me a bit to get a clear picture while being pushed around.

View attachment 19085665

moment of contact

View attachment 19085666

east side

View attachment 19085667

Going to TRY to get the rest of the strips on today. Without Ribeye's help no less. lol

Temps got over 100f in there. So, I think it will keep the pool warm. Will be even hotter once the inside plastic is up and the dirt work around it.

Enjoy

Bystanders just milling around. No help at all....
View attachment 19085669
Oh dear. I would be in trubble if Ribeye was mine. Didja ever read H. Allen Smith's boyhood rendering in "Don't Get Perconel With A Chicken"?

Hilarious. And true.

HempKat

Veteran
Afternoon folks, hope all are well and happy. Had a bomb shell dropped on me and it's taking a bit to deal with it. I am trying to get to see another doctor to see if something in a different opinion. I just want my life back, I want to grow, work on my truck, car and motorcycle. I have lost a year to this fuck'n quack. My infectious disease doctor says that I have a good chance to pull out of this and the fuck'n surgeon wants to remove my leg. Needless to say I was not in a good place for a bit, but have accepted it that it may happen, but it will not be the fuck'n quack to do it. Sorry for the language, I'm a sailor with a bad attitude and still pissed at and myself for letting this shit get this far.

I hope all are doing well and happy. Brother @Boo if I could I would come down for a visit and to help, but being barely able to walk with the walker I would just be in your way. Everybody please take care of yourselves, maybe one day I'll get to meet some more of yall face to face. If yall get a chance Mr. and Mrs. pute are great folks to meet. Subbie been hoping to get up your way, but it is still in the distant future. Folks please take care of yourselves.
Yeah definitely get another opinion or even two or three more opinions when it comes to something as major as removing a limb. Hopefully it turns out that he's wrong. You just have to always question stuff like that because there are too many stories out there that are like "you'll never be able to walk again" that end up with the person not only walking a year later but also playng tennis or doing something else that requires strong healthy legs. I think the problem is that doctors don't yet fully understand how much will and determination play in a persons recovery from a major surgery or accident. The best exxample I can tthink of is there wass a point in Bruce Lee's life, before he became a major martial arts star where he injured his back badly doing some extreme weight lifting exeercise that blew out his back. He was in traction for a while and was told that he would never be able to do martial arts again. Of course that wasss unacceptable so Bruce Lee applied his will and determination to fully recover and as we all know , went on to become a martial arts phenom that has yet to be outdone.

HempKat

Veteran
There are many medical conditions that could be worse than pain but when you have chronic dull aching pain or sharp pain, it wears you down, mentally and physically. One of the things that I had a difficult time understanding was, why does my pain intensify when I working at the kitchen counter because I'm just standing there, moving my arms can cause problems because of degenerating clavicles. When I attended the pain clinic I asked why this happens, I was told because of the weight of my head pushing down on my spine.

I'll say one thing for us OF here, we just seem to carry on.
It's strange how pain affects people differently, I'm the same way about my back, the most surefire way to get my back pain level from a 5 to a 10 is by standing in one place for long periods. What you might try if you haven't already is to find a nice thick anti- fatique mat. I got a couple for my kitchen to put in the spots I end up standing at the most. It doesn't prevent the pain but it slows down onset and makes the pain less severe. As for what triggers pain, I remember my father who had several back and neck issues. He was an artist, a painter, and his worse trigger for pain ended up being standing sitting at an easel in front of a canvas, extending his arm with a paintbrush as he tried to paint something. Yet he could go out in the woods near the getaway cabin we had in the woods, and cut down trees and cut it into firewood, and it would hardly phase him.

Latest posts

Latest posts