What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
IMG_20240917_165903835.jpg

General Gao goodness

oldmaninbc

Good morning everyone. Dark and rainy this morning. Dogs know there will be no walk this morning and are taking advantage of the musical rain.
‘inside tent is kinda stinking up my laundry room. Perhaps a new filter is in order. I have cleaned the whole room and feel that it’s got to be coming from the tent which vents to the room but has never cause smelly problems in previous grows. Smells different too than the smell when you open the tent which is very loud now as it’s almost done and peaking with crazy smells.
so how long does a filter work before you have to replace it? I was thrilled two years ago when I discovered no smell venting in the room but I think maybe I need to get a new filter before the next grow.
my other tent filter is almost 4 years old with no smelly issues but that tent vents out the window…
I started my 3rd carbon filter last winter since 2010, tent operates for 7-8 months a year.

hello and good day to you Sub