What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Gardener Making Cannabis Growing a Hobby

blokefarmerguy

Hello everyone! It’s been a busy adventure with my first grow—leaves, lights, nitrogen, you name it. Now my Durban Poison Femenized from Beaver Seeds is in pre-flowering, and I’m eager to get some help from you all to make sure it thrives!:) Thank you all!

Attachments

• Durban Poison.PNG
    Durban Poison.PNG
    478.7 KB · Views: 7

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey everyone,

Any advice on strains that can alleviate arthritis pain. Appreciate recommendations for both indoor and outdoor growing.

Excited to learn from you all.
Welcome to ICMAG family!

The art of growing cannabis is very polluted with people who think they are doing it right...?

With all technology refinements and advancements take place with increased understanding. These benefits should effect the entire plant and grow room of plants.

If you're only seeing individual bud shots under manipulated lighting? That product hasn't advanced anything but the hype of harvest.

If the only change to your growing is chasing after hyped products, your growing in circles without any improvements to your skill sets.
Peace farmerlion

oldmaninbc

Hello everyone! It’s been a busy adventure with my first grow—leaves, lights, nitrogen, you name it. Now my Durban Poison Femenized from Beaver Seeds is in pre-flowering, and I’m eager to get some help from you all to make sure it thrives!:) Thank you all!
Hello and good to see you here at ICMAG forums, your plant color looks good.
I may not grow the biggest yields that are possible but what I do grow works well for me and have had many compliments over my 50 years of growing. I use basic organic products, nothing fancy. I have to agree with farmerlion, consumerism demands the constant buying of products. I suppose a person could say grow smart not expensively. You will find lots of info here and different opinions, enjoy yourself. You have my opinion:)

Latest posts

Latest posts