What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
That's a good thing to get repaired IMMEDIATELY!

My BIL is a retired ophthalmologist. He told me that folks with astigmatism have a higher chance of getting a detached retina because of the football shape of the eye.

He said if you ever have the sensation of a screen, or a blind coming down over your eye... Do not pass go...! Go immediately to an ophthalmologist for laser surgery!
She did,we did and all's probably going to be well.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone was a exciting day.
Rained all day as well but home now and boy are we whipped

oldmaninbc

I guess it’s time to replace mine. Just have to find one. I want a good one with good carbon and a good casing. Do you have a favorite? Good day to you old man. 😊
I just bought what they had at the now out of business grow store. It's called the Can-Lite 9000 fits a 4" inline fan. This one is made from plastic, seemed to work OK last crop. From now on I would have to travel one and half hours to an out of town grow shop to buy one or buy it online.

oldfogey8

Did you buy popcorn? You can try the old popcorn trick out and see if it still works…
How old and health conscious over-thinking am I? I didn’t order anything but bottled water. Theater popcorn is supposed to be pretty unhealthy even before you throw in the biological contributions of the staff that is cooking the popcorn.

The movie was ‘meh’. The movie theater model though is awful. Movie starts at 4:20(yep, I was aware of the 4:20 thing). We get there are 4:15. 4:15 , commercials commence. 4:20: movie should start. 4 previews, several commercials. 4:40:wondering if I am in the right theater.😁. More commercials and previews. 4:45: movie starts.

oldfogey8

Anyone want to guess what kinda bird this was?
IMG_4182.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
How old and health conscious over-thinking am I? I didn’t order anything but bottled water. Theater popcorn is supposed to be pretty unhealthy even before you throw in the biological contributions of the staff that is cooking the popcorn.

The movie was ‘meh’. The movie theater model though is awful. Movie starts at 4:20(yep, I was aware of the 4:20 thing). We get there are 4:15. 4:15 , commercials commence. 4:20: movie should start. 4 previews, several commercials. 4:40:wondering if I am in the right theater.😁. More commercials and previews. 4:45: movie starts.
That’s what happened last time we went. Commercial city. And loud as heck too. We dont go to many movies but next time I’m bringing ear plugs snacks and arriving late so I’ll be there on time. Did yall make out?🙃

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Evening :violin:

Having to do an emergency trim on my candy girl. Fing farsome (sp) is killing her. Noticed it this morning and just though it needed water. Watered it, it didn't help. Took a closer look and found the mold growing on the lower branch. So chopping it down. It was mostly for seed but did want a few buds to burn. We'll see.
View attachment 19068307
Shucks…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

I never buy popcorn or anything at the concession stand….highway robbery….

oldfogey8

That’s what happened last time we went. Commercial city. And loud as heck too. We dont go to many movies but next time I’m bringing ear plugs snacks and arriving late so I’ll be there on time. Did yall make out?🙃
I had an idea blast thru my head of asking the movie theater to turn down the sound since it was just me and my wife. 😂 Then the crowd showed up. 2 other people.😂 And we were in their seats. Seriously. At least 100 seats in the theater and we sat in seats they had tickets for. And we were the only 4 people in the theater. And I wasn’t buzzed. At all. And we didn’t make out. ☹️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had an idea blast thru my head of asking the movie theater to turn down the sound since it was just me and my wife. 😂 Then the crowd showed up. 2 other people.😂 And we were in their seats. Seriously. At least 100 seats in the theater and we sat in seats they had tickets for. And we were the only 4 people in the theater. And I wasn’t buzzed. At all. And we didn’t make out. ☹️
You chose the best seats. Their seats, they sit in them every Tuesday afternoon. Did they ask you to move? That’s so funny. Sorry you didn’t make out. You should have moved behind them and took a chance on the popcorn trick.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
I guess it’s time to replace mine. Just have to find one. I want a good one with good carbon and a good casing. Do you have a favorite? Good day to you old man. 😊

VIVOSUN, iPower, and AC Infinity** are great, cost-effective choices for smaller grow spaces. They offer good performance at a lower price but with a shorter lifespan. (12-18months)
offer good value while still effectively controlling odor. AMZ 45-70$

I use an AC Infinity 6" in a 4x4 pushing with about 400cfm. Although I run mostly on the lower setting, it's capable of that cfm if temperature and/or RH become an issue. I never got 18 months, though. It was more like 14 until I started catching hell for stinking up the place. Year-round grows.

Other premium options claim a lifespan of 18-24 months, but the cost is much higher.
Can-Lite
Gorrila Carbon filter
Phresh

Cots are somewhat similar @ around 200$

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
VIVOSUN, iPower, and AC Infinity** are great, cost-effective choices for smaller grow spaces. They offer good performance at a lower price but with a shorter lifespan. (12-18months)
offer good value while still effectively controlling odor. AMZ 45-70$

I use an AC Infinity 6" in a 4x4 pushing with about 400cfm. I never got 18 months, though. It was more like 14 until I start catching hell for stinking up the place. Year round grows.

There are other premium options that claim a lifespan of 18-24 montth but cost goes way up.

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts