What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Abe's Up A Tree Stealth Grow

Absorber

This is my first attempt at an auto ,this strain is Gelato and is in a SIP 20ft up a tree
woohoo.gif

Ive grown in this spot before without being spotted by anyone.

20240919_000000.jpg
20240919_000002.jpg
20240919_000001.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This is my first attempt at an auto ,this strain is Gelato and is in a SIP 20ft up a tree View attachment 19069069
Ive grown in this spot before without being spotted by anyone.

View attachment 19069070 View attachment 19069071 View attachment 19069072
Wow, that is so cool friend. I have heard about tree gardens before but have never seen one. Thank you for posting. It will be interesting watching this thread. I know that there are still areas in the world where one can get in big trouble for growing weed or needs protection from thieves.

This reminds me of a time, way back then, when I was being pursued by an enemy and running like hell. I thought it was going to be over for me. As a last resort, I climbed up a tree and after a few minutes I watched the enemy walk right under me looking for me like crazy. I hugged that tree like it was my momma and didn't move. After a couple of hours in the dark, I climbed down soaked in sweat, and disappeared into the night. I just disappeared into clean air and I'm here today because of it.

-maui-

I've been fantasizing about growing in trees since youth, never did it, and this is the first time I see someones doing it! Thank you and good luck!
Is there enough rain in that area or you need a ladder/hangglider for watering?

Absorber

Wow, that is so cool friend. I have heard about tree gardens before but have never seen one. Thank you for posting. It will be interesting watching this thread. I know that there are still areas in the world where one can get in big trouble for growing weed or needs protection from thieves.

This reminds me of a time, way back then, when I was being pursued by an enemy and running like hell. I thought it was going to be over for me. As a last resort, I climbed up a tree and after a few minutes I watched the enemy walk right under me looking for me like crazy. I hugged that tree like it was my momma and didn't move. After a couple of hours in the dark, I climbed down soaked in sweat, and disappeared into the night. I just disappeared into clean air and I'm here today because of it.
Im glad you made it safely , people rarely look up 🙂 .
Thanks for dropping by , hopefully she likes it up there and performs 🤞

Absorber

I've been fantasizing about growing in trees since youth, never did it, and this is the first time I see someones doing it! Thank you and good luck!
Is there enough rain in that area or you need a ladder/hangglider for watering?
Thanks for popping by .
Its in a SIP pot
IMG_20231204_112404_599.jpg

It holds about 6 ltrs of water with the design i do . On the previous grow up there i would only have to top up resevoir every 3rd day until about 1 week into flower then she starts really drinking and then i have to top up every day or so .
Its an easy climb up with a couple of 3 ltr bottles .

Latest posts

Latest posts