What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hello Unca Walt, the anti virus company I use says you need to use passwords that have 16 numbers, digits, lower case and upper case etc. for them to be safe.

I can forget many things in a day and trying to remember several lengthy passwords, that's just is not possible.

good to see you back
I hate that....each site has different requirements....I must have 10 different passwords....I have them written down plus the need to change them every so often....more that an O'l Fart can handle.

oldmaninbc

I hate that....each site has different requirements....I must have 10 different passwords....I have them written down plus the need to change them every so often....more that an O'l Fart can handle.
Oh, I know, it's crazy. A while back 8 figures was enough for a strong password, now it's 16, what's it going to be next year...25 figures.

I have a password manager that I use, it's the only way I can keep track of things.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hello dogzter, after my last experience with vets I have to agree. I won't generalize and say all vets are greedy money sucking vampires but there certainly is enough of them.

Good thing fire season is coming to an end, it is coming to an end, right, no more grass fires, talking of thermite drones:)

hope your day is going well
Its going great other than this plant won't seem to end.
Nice and clear here smoke and fire free........heavy vapor though.
🐕

Isn't it nice when someone cares about you.
Indeed it is I wouldn't have it any other way........ they won't let me.
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So I’m making schoolhouse rolls today and chose a recipe off the interweb which I had to laugh has this description of how you know the dough was right

When the entire dough masses together and is no longer sticky you are finished. I used to describe the consistency of the dough as being similar to that of a man's scrotum, but that seems to offend the sensibilities of people, so just erase that from your mind if you are unfamiliar with a man's scrotum.

i would not use this recipe as the flour measurements are incorrect and I’m having to do some adjusting to get it well “scrotum-like” 🤣

just wanted you to see it if anyone wanted to fact check me…🤣🤣🤣

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Done mowing. Will spend the rest of the day watering the hot spots and watching America's game.
So I’m making schoolhouse rolls today and chose a recipe off the interweb which I had to laugh has this description of how you know the dough was right

When the entire dough masses together and is no longer sticky you are finished. I used to describe the consistency of the dough as being similar to that of a man's scrotum, but that seems to offend the sensibilities of people, so just erase that from your mind if you are unfamiliar with a man's scrotum.

i would not use this recipe as the flour measurements are incorrect and I’m having to do some adjusting to get it well “scrotum-like” 🤣

just wanted you to see it if anyone wanted to fact check me…🤣🤣🤣
With all you great cooks on here I decided to delve into Mrs Putes cook book. Chapter 1 page 1.....How to boil water......farg, why does it have to be so complicated!!!!!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Which is about every third hour at this time of year.

Gawd, I hope this password stays with me.

@Putembk -- would you gimme your email addy for WHEN, not IF everything turns to catbarf again, I can contact you without grinding @Boo 's gears with my whimpering?

And I tried calling Subbie onna horn since I haven't go anyone's email addy anymore -- and the result:

Subbie's phone number is disconnected. Jeez. Subbie Dear -- Yer email addy sil vous plait?

And a shoutout to @bigsur51 <-- After all these years, I haven't got a way to contact you. I don't even know the name of the latest Gold Is Money site where we see each other sometimes. Cannot get there for the exact same reasons my pecker kept getting caught in the zipper here.

So SOMEBODY would have it so they could rescue me next time.

Hola Amigo!

I sent you an email at your gmail addy…

Here is a link to GIM…

Good to hear from you!

Unca Walt

420club
I am actually nervous about signing off. Gee. I wonder why.

But I am gonna make some vicious quesadillas for dinner tonight with Witchie-Poo.

Oh. Herself gives greetings to all those here.

And even if I smash all the odds and manage to get back on tomorrow, PLEASE sumbody send me your fargin email addys by then, OK?
Hey Walt. My phone is not disconnected. If you looked me up and tried that number, I don’t usually pick up the landline if I don’t recognize the number. I’ll pm you my email
did you see I found your missing video?

Thanks, Dear Subbie.

Jeez. I look OLD in that video. What ever happened to the big sumbitch with 6% body fat who weighed 225 pounds??? Was it Heinlein who said we are eaten by age-worms?

oldmaninbc

I am actually nervous about signing off. Gee. I wonder why.

But I am gonna make some vicious quesadillas for dinner tonight with Witchie-Poo.

Oh. Herself gives greetings to all those here.

And even if I smash all the odds and manage to get back on tomorrow, PLEASE sumbody send me your fargin email addys by then, OK?

Thanks, Dear Subbie.

Jeez. I look OLD in that video. What ever happened to the big sumbitch with 6% body fat who weighed 225 pounds??? Was it Heinlein who said we are eaten by age-worms?
The same man is still there, he just looks different. He also has peacock on his roof chimney called fancy pants. Sounds like the bones of a child's book.