What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Is that Boo from TCC? Man I guess we are old farts. Hope you are well.
Hey brother, it’s really nice to see you sign on. There’s a lot of really good people on this site and it’s not like one of those bullshit sides We’ve been on before. I’ve got the same phone number so if you got the time, give me a ring. Welcome to our little part of the form, sit back and enjoy

If I remember correctly, you and I were working on pest eradication or maybe it was just me and you were lending a hand. I’m happy to report that I don’t have issues like that at the present…😉

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The rolls are done. I just sampled one. They are good too
IMG_0600.jpeg

oldfogey8

Kinda fluffy, that’s why I was looking it up. It said you get a lot more weed in the bag of sativa. They are full tho. That was a lower cola one that I could reach. The top ones are a bit fuller but still fluffy looking to me
This was from a Greenhouse Seeds Thai plant grow I did about 10 years ago. The buds were very fluffy but very popular among my sons and their buddies. I got a bunch of fox tailing on mine but they went 14 weeks(and could have gone longer). Fluffy isn’t necessarily bad. It is just different.
IMG_4181.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
This was from a Greenhouse Seeds Thai plant grow I did about 10 years ago. The buds were very fluffy but very popular among my sons and their buddies. I got a bunch of fox tailing on mine but they went 14 weeks(and could have gone longer). Fluffy isn’t necessarily bad. It is just different. View attachment 19066987
I’ve cut back a lot of leaves in prep for the downpour we will get the next couple of days. I also washed them with potassium bicarbonate/water to hopefully keep the PH level for PM or bud rot. So far this plant has not showed any signs of it. I still have a few weeks to go.
IMG_0601.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I was noticing that my sativa plant C99 was looking fluffier than the hybrids on the porch. Well I guess as I’ve now been reading, they are supposed to be fluffy compared to a indica or hybrid. this is my first time growing a sativa. Any of you sativa growers out there know if this is normal?
View attachment 19066973
Yes. The buds aren't as dense as Indicas.

oldmaninbc

So I was noticing that my sativa plant C99 was looking fluffier than the hybrids on the porch. Well I guess as I’ve now been reading, they are supposed to be fluffy compared to a indica or hybrid. this is my first time growing a sativa. Any of you sativa growers out there know if this is normal?
View attachment 19066973
Hello there Sub!
How does theC99 smell at this stage?

oldfogey8

I’ve cut back a lot of leaves in prep for the downpour we will get the next couple of days. I also washed them with potassium bicarbonate/water to hopefully keep the PH level for PM or bud rot. So far this plant has not showed any signs of it. I still have a few weeks to go.
View attachment 19067000
Impressive tree you have there. I’ve never tried Cindy 99(smoke or growing) but it is legendary. I am happy for you getting such a nice big girl. I bet you will get some nice smoke from her.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19067000
Look at the space between the nodes…..not a good yield in a tent!