What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got back from yet another doctors office...seems my aneurysm is very close to my heart...if they deem it necessary to resolve the issue they will crack my chest to do the repair...along with that great news the doc wants to put more stints near my twins...Jesus this is getting really old...
Well shit! Sending prayers and best wishes on that!

How soon do they want to do the procedures?

kevinn

just got back from yet another doctors office...seems my aneurysm is very close to my heart...if they deem it necessary to resolve the issue they will crack my chest to do the repair...along with that great news the doc wants to put more stints near my twins...Jesus this is getting really old...
You need to stop going to the doctors. You never come home with good news.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Well shit! Sending prayers and best wishes on that!

How soon do they want to do the procedures?
My doctor is going to get with the heart surgeon that he would use if he had the need and together they will get back with me and let me know when I need to see him and what I have to do… I’m ready to do it today, but obviously that’s not going to happen…
Sorry to hear that @Boo did they say its a easy fix once in there or will it be a continuous issue for you?
I’m assuming and this is wishful thinking that once they replace the two areas that I have an aneurysm that should be the end of it. They’re also going to bury another couple of stents in my groin area so I’m sure I will have a black pecker when I’m home and recovering… I think I’m beyond the point of the wheels starting the fall off…

Unca Walt

420club
I’m just saying that they can take the bad wire out like a light and posibly fix your problem. They fixed Mr subs same problem. He has no more bumpitybump in his life with only an out patient Visit. Have you been told by a doc that this is unfixable? Did you tell yoursonthedoc that you are still doing the bumpitybump all day?
Oh yeah, Subbie... You might say I get the best care possibobble. Being a Daddy of a Board Certified Internist (ie: SuperDoc in the eyes of the whole med profession) gives me connections.

Scooter dug me outa the grave twice so far on two totally different things. But what I have is 84 fargin years of wear on a motor that was designed for 43 years.

Those who bitch about greedy doctors just living off folks oughta take a fargin look at a very important graph:
1726688396268.png
Folks could expect a lifespan of 39 years in 1880 as the AVERAGE life expectancy up to 1900. It went up steadily until it is now 78 years.

Well, I am out of warranty, no error.

I am five full years above the highest point of that blue line. I'm in unexplored territory. What could be done for this shot-up carcass with the knowledge of the entire medical profession at my disposal... has been done.

I cannot any longer crack walnuts with my biceps.

I cannot any longer break a golf ball with my dick -- I have to use a coconut becuz my eyes are getting bad.

And if my 1940 Studebaker engine is running a bit rough after being run continually since before WWII got started... never having been turned off... There ain't no fix for the engine's slight timing error that gives an uneven sound as it sits there idling.

There It Is.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Oh yeah, Subbie... You might say I get the best care possibobble. Being a Daddy of a Board Certified Internist (ie: SuperDoc in the eyes of the whole med profession) gives me connections.

Scooter dug me outa the grave twice so far on two totally different things. But what I have is 84 fargin years of wear on a motor that was designed for 43 years.

Those who bitch about greedy doctors just living off folks oughta take a fargin look at a very important graph:
View attachment 19068888 Folks could expect a lifespan of 39 years in 1880 as the AVERAGE life expectancy up to 1900. It went up steadily until it is now 78 years.

Well, I am out of warranty, no error.

I am five full years above the highest point of that blue line. I'm in unexplored territory. What could be done for this shot-up carcass with the knowledge of the entire medical profession at my disposal... has been done.

I cannot any longer crack walnuts with my biceps.

I cannot any longer break a golf ball with my dick -- I have to use a coconut becuz my eyes are getting bad.

And if my 1940 Studebaker engine is running a bit rough after being run continually since before WWII got started... never having been turned off... There ain't no fix for the engine's slight timing error that gives an uneven sound as it sits there idling.

There It Is.
You didn’t answer my question tho. Did you tell yoursonthedoc that you are still doing the bumpitybump all day?

oldfogey8

of8 -- I have gone through a raft of targets. Back when I had an ordinary crossbow, I was able to use this target:
View attachment 19068787
That was at 50 yards. It was accurate enuf that the pic above is the result of my grandling, Wolfie. He put 6 in the size of a quarter at 150 feet.

When I got my monster crossbow, the arrows went all the way through the target and stuck out the back. I would have to drive the points back with a block of wood and a hammer until I could reach the fletches. Too much fargin trubble. Screwed up the arrows, too, by wrecking the fletches.

Got one like this:
View attachment 19068788
What is nice about this kind is that it stops the arrow at four inches in, then relaxes its grip so you easypeasy can pull the arrow out with your fingertips. You can play a "Connect 3" game with sumbody with it.

About $140. <-- This is a good deal when you figger a cheapo $60 crossbow target will not last anywhere near as long.

A funny note: Had a guy come in to fix my fridge icemaker. When I asked him if he would like to take a shot (he arrived when I was shooting in my front yard), he was all enthused.

I moved him to just 20 yards, which is a distance you cannot use multiple shots at the same bullseye because you will get a "Robin Hood" for sure. That's where one arrow will stick into the end of the first arrow, wrecking both. It may look impressive, but it is stoopid becuz that'd be a $30+ cost in ruined arrows

So he apparently did not really see through the scope, and cut loose. MISSED THE WHOLE FARGIN TARGET!!

*WHOCK!* <-- He stuck my $18 arrow 5 inches deep into a large pine tree in my yard. It is still there; no fargin way to get it out. I show it to visitors.
The first crossbow I bought was new from Barnett. The string didn’t pull back straight but I didn’t notice the shift(almost an inch!) until after I tried my first bolt. I missed the target any at least a foot at 25-30 ft. Lost the bolt forever. So thinking ‘I won’t lose another, I’m smarter than that!’, I put my target in front of my shed. Missed the target again(obviously since the string wasn’t moving purely forward). Buried the bolt a good 4” into my shed. Sent that POS back and bought a used one. Works like a champ. I will check into that target. Pretty pricey but so are lost/broken arrows/bolts.😂

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
My doctor is going to get with the heart surgeon that he would use if he had the need and together they will get back with me and let me know when I need to see him and what I have to do… I’m ready to do it today, but obviously that’s not going to happen…

I’m assuming and this is wishful thinking that once they replace the two areas that I have an aneurysm that should be the end of it. They’re also going to bury another couple of stents in my groin area so I’m sure I will have a black pecker when I’m home and recovering… I think I’m beyond the point of the wheels starting the fall off…
Black pecker eh........does that come with added girth as well?
Sorry to hear this shit if you and the boys need a place to rehab we have space for you or maybe subbie can come down there when she's done kicking walts ass.
😂

Unca Walt

420club
Hang in there, brother. They can kill ya but they cain't eat ya. That's against the law.

Treatment for the aneurysm is COLLOSSALLY IMPORTANT!!

Do not hesitate for a second about it. You need a new pipe in there before the old one blows. Gotta give yerself the same level of survival effort you give your plants. Now that you have groomed the North Forty on your property, leave it be and get yerself patched.

After all, I need you. (*snork*)

Latest posts

Latest posts