What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have four different ways to cut the yard using antique tractors and belly mowers and then on the modern tractors I have pulled behind finish mowers too. The machine that I use 90% of the time is a Ferris 61” inch cut big block motor that I’ve had for almost 14 years now. When I finally sell my building. I’m going to treat myself to a new lawnmower because at this age they usually start coming apart.
What will you get?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
As I stated in an earlier post this morning my Demon Fruit is funky. I rooted 4 from cuts and they all look like this....

I have had this happen from seed before but never cuts. Hmmm.....Hopefully they will straighten out.
IMG_20240915_090907460_HDR.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Wowza!! That is around the same elevation as Timberline Lodge ski resort @ 6K ft on Mt Hood. Do you cross country ski and skimobile a lot?
The wife cross country skis around the property and our sons love skiing.
Due to my osteoporosis if I even look at anything faster than a walk that's not enclosed my wife gets extremely stressed out.
Then she yells at me and tells my doctor who is also a friend of mine and then they gang up on me with the kids...........I just walk these days.
😉

Old Uncle Ben

As I stated in an earlier post this morning my Demon Fruit is funky. I rooted 4 from cuts and they all look like this....

I have had this happen from seed before but never cuts. Hmmm.....Hopefully they will straighten out.
View attachment 19066737

Too much food? Check the underside for whiteflies or mites. They're the usual culprits although I don't see the tell tale signs of mite damage.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

View attachment 19066737
Hi Pute,
Looks like a reveg to me.
Should be fine in a couple of nodes time and back to normal leafage.

oldfogey8

What do you all make of this? I’m thinking it is a bit root bound. It is my neighbors plant and pretty much all the leaves have this going on both top and bottom growth. She has another plant of a different strain that is actually bigger but looks happier. Her plants are at about 5 weeks of flower(hers started to show about a week before mine). This is a Heri-Berry plant which is a 60 day flowering plant so it is more than half way home. It has been fed Jack’s Classic up until last week when she started seeing the brown spots. I hit them with some AN pH Perfect nutes a couple times and she switched to Jacks Bloom nutes.
IMG_4177.jpeg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Thanks Bum. Yup I am sure the will straighten themselves out. Time will tell.

I shall send them some encouragement in my dreams tonight Pute, but right now I'm cooking a beef mid rib cut roast on the bbq in the garage (it's raining again) and about to get blasted to mars with the vape.

Good luck dude!

It's a bit smoky in here, can someone find the light switch or turn a fan on???

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The wife cross country skis around the property and our sons love skiing.
Due to my osteoporosis if I even look at anything faster than a walk that's not enclosed my wife gets extremely stressed out.
Then she yells at me and tells my doctor who is also a friend of mine and then they gang up on me with the kids...........I just walk these days.
😉
I can relate

Latest posts

Latest posts