What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I think we prolly even smoked the stems 😂😂😂
I remember one time when I first started smoking at age 11, a good friend of my brother gave me a bag of mostly stems and seeds and I thought he was being totally cool to me, since I knew next to nothing about what was and wasn't smokeable. Looking back on it all I suspect his goal was to give me something so horrible to smoke that it might get me to stop at such a young age. Unfortunately if that was the plan, there was still enough good weed mixed in there that me and my best friend and person I partied with were still able to catch a buzz. He knew enough that we cleaned the seeds out and didn't smoke them (didn't think to plant them though). So what we ended up smoking was the stems and the bits of weed still mixed in there. The stems made it harsh as hell and we coughed a lot but we still got high because where there was a will there was a way. Our pipe was kind of interesting too. Remember thosee large sized GI Joe dolls, me and my friend still had some of those, we took one of the plastic boots, cut off the toe part and stretch some foil over the top, made a depression in it and poked a bunch of holes in it. the part we cut off was where we hit it from. The good, (sort of) old days. Hey, we were just 11 and didn't know any better. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Saturday and we're upon the weekend & Sunday. Am glad for the two day break. TGFW!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old age.jpg

OleReynard

Well I guess we made it thru the fog, back to eating semi normal between the 2 of us we lost 30lbs.

Tag has been a God send not leaving our sides going from room to room checking on us laying down by us.
What a GREAT DOG he has been.

Yesterday I did get the BlueBerry run all uppotted which was work, need to have everything on one level.
Yesterday started to spin the Rolladex to start my next venue.

A bit back my friend Barefrog had sent me something he was quite proud of which was 98AWW X Kashmir so I'm itching bad to get these going.
This was an old pack of AWW relatively positive these will hold some platinum.
I got another pack of White Widow x ogk from around 20 years back I'm gonna work in with it.
A unknown OGK that was found out of the Cali Connection group.

Rain coming in this week, it's been a messed up summer 2 weeks with the vid, if it ain't been raining it's been cold and windy.
Have not fished at all this year, then I was looking at selling the cabin and that kept me busy.
Wife goes in for her yearly CT Scan next couple weeks so we're on pins and needles hoping to hell this did not come back.
Postponed her scope for a month since she had the Vid they want to make sure it's all gone before she's put out.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spoke to the cops earlier this afternoon about the shooting that went down on my property. The female detective said that she is afraid to walk out on that property by her own self because there’s seven people that are very sketchy that live over there, multiple warrants are out for them, Documented illegal aliens, and one wife beater… if I read between the lines, I’m being told that they’re not going to do a damn thing. Now it’s up to me to determine the best avenue of approach to deal with this situation.
Seven guys obviously armed would be over the top for a single detective.

Ostensibly a detective would get a search warrant for the suspects property, instead of just marching up to the door and flashing her badge, so they could confiscate any firearms before they were moved elsewhere. That would allow them to match bullets.

I would follow up to make sure it doesn't get dropped, but wait and see what the law does before taking direct action. Good to keep in mind that the object is for the bad guys to experience justice and young Boo stay out of jail so he can frolic and take care of the pups.

You might be able to shame the police into doing something if you can get one of the local news services involved.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I guess we made it thru the fog, back to eating semi normal between the 2 of us we lost 30lbs.

Tag has been a God send not leaving our sides going from room to room checking on us laying down by us.
What a GREAT DOG he has been.

Yesterday I did get the BlueBerry run all uppotted which was work, need to have everything on one level.
Yesterday started to spin the Rolladex to start my next venue.

A bit back my friend Barefrog had sent me something he was quite proud of which was 98AWW X Kashmir so I'm itching bad to get these going.
This was an old pack of AWW relatively positive these will hold some platinum.
I got another pack of White Widow x ogk from around 20 years back I'm gonna work in with it.
A unknown OGK that was found out of the Cali Connection group.

Rain coming in this week, it's been a messed up summer 2 weeks with the vid, if it ain't been raining it's been cold and windy.
Have not fished at all this year, then I was looking at selling the cabin and that kept me busy.
Wife goes in for her yearly CT Scan next couple weeks so we're on pins and needles hoping to hell this did not come back.
Postponed her scope for a month since she had the Vid they want to make sure it's all gone before she's put out.
Good luck with your wife's CT scan brother!