What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good Morn'in - to all the old farts - and fartesses -

Still kinda dark here - before dawn at 5.39am - but not so dark with what looks like a full moon out there - brightening things up - just took the mutt pup out for a good long wee - now it's just me sitting on my balcony - 'Under the Moon Above (of love) ' 😀 - the pup is more interested in his cute pink and squeaky chew toy - which we say is his new GF - since he's very attracted to it -

2024-09-1805.37.522158997123961724997.jpg

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is duly considered a "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters of the eloquently aged poot!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partially cloudy day starting at 56F and predicted to reach 73F.

!@#$%^&*(_)+ Squirrels are eating my tomatoes as they rippen. Last year I trapped and relocated five without relief, sooooo it looks like I can't grow tomatoes in that garden without an all-out war with the local tree rodents.

Next year I will try a spot in the front rose garden........................

Unca Walt

420club
Walt how’s your ticker doing? Any more episodes?
Subbie Dear -- Whut I gots is a continual, "bump, bump., biddity biddity, bump, bump, biddity, bump".

The "biddity biddity" part is a permanent thing from now on. Sorta happens all the time.

The meds I take are to keep it from going, "bump...biddybiddybiddybiddybiddy..." So I am sorta on an edge that I am not supposed to go over.

On the plus side, it don't hurt.

I have adjusted to it. Ain't nowhere as bad as being shot. That sucked. Or run over. THAT really sucked. Or having to listen to Lawrence Welk saying, "Pa-lay that funky music, black boy!"

jokerman

Premium user
Subbie Dear -- Whut I gots is a continual, "bump, bump., biddity biddity, bump, bump, biddity, bump".

The "biddity biddity" part is a permanent thing from now on. Sorta happens all the time.

The meds I take are to keep it from going, "bump...biddybiddybiddybiddybiddy..." So I am sorta on an edge that I am not supposed to go over.

On the plus side, it don't hurt.

I have adjusted to it. Ain't nowhere as bad as being shot. That sucked. Or run over. THAT really sucked. Or having to listen to Lawrence Welk saying, "Pa-lay that funky music, black boy!"
you may have your colors mixed up Unc
Wasn't easy keeping these hooligans in line.
Welcome back☝️

Unca Walt

420club
Think I deserve some general Gao's chicken. 6 miles walked. 👍
If you ever see a place selling General Tso's Chicken**... or Chop Suey... you are being pranked by the Chinese.

**As in:
Learn this phrase in Mandarin: "Tso ni!" <-- Literally: "Fuck you!" So "General Tso" is "General Fuck".

And Chop Suey is literally "kitchen garbage".

TINS, Pilgrims. From your Mandarin-slingin' Unca Walt

And for those who would call Chinese by some slur, they ALL have one for us: "Da-bz". <-- BIG NOSE!

Ain't language fun. <-- A Temple Street (Yale) cachet: "fun" in Mandarin translates to "shit". <-- TINS

OleReynard

I just bought what they had at the now out of business grow store. It's called the Can-Lite 9000 fits a 4" inline fan. This one is made from plastic, seemed to work OK last crop. From now on I would have to travel one and half hours to an out of town grow shop to buy one or buy it online.
OldMan don't you have a hardware store close by, in line furnace duct fan comes in 4 and 6 inch.
These have lasted 3-4 years

jokerman

Premium user
If you ever see a place selling General Tso's Chicken**... or Chop Suey... you are being pranked by the Chinese.

**As in:
Learn this phrase in Mandarin: "Tso ni!" <-- Literally: "Fuck you!" So "General Tso" is "General Fuck".

And Chop Suey is literally "kitchen garbage".

TINS, Pilgrims. From your Mandarin-slingin' Unca Walt

And for those who would call Chinese by some slur, they ALL have one for us: "Da-bz". <-- BIG NOSE!

Ain't language fun. <-- A Temple Street (Yale) cachet: "fun" in Mandarin translates to "shit". <-- TINS
I have eatin my way thru Chinese New Year in NY China town .
Considering what Italians eat Im ok with it😊

Latest posts

Latest posts