What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I did grow weed once in the 70s. My dad did let me plant some weed plants beside his tomato plants. I was maybe 20. He made me pull them up when they were taller than th tomatoes. I didn’t know about flower at that time they were still. Vegging out no buds yet. I pulled them up and hung them in our coat closet. They stunk to high heaven. We dried the whole plant and smoked them. 🤣
Did you ever seperate the small leaf tops(pinch them off) of the branches and just smoke the top of the branch. They were considerably stronger. They also had a sweet taste.

good day to you Sub

Littleleaf

Veteran
You can buy a USB device that you can plug the hard drive into. I have recovered pics and files off of hard drives that wouldn’t boot up in the past. The hard drive would show up in Explorer as an additional drive. I will look around and see if I can find the one I have.
Drive motor quit spinning. I think it's going to take more than a USB drive, but thanks for the info.

Somewhere in this house is 3 or 4 thumb drives with pics on them. But where? lol Been looking for 2 years....
3 tree.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Not trying to put ideas into your head but it also sounds like they might be inclined to look the other way if an accident should suddenly befall anyone in that group?
those thoughts you had have been processing for a few days now...15/1 odds aren't in my favor but there will be a price to pay for what they did to me...I'm very angry and it's gonna brew until there is a resolve...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I had something called Santa Marta Red back in the late 70’s. One bud in the QP was the size of my hand. Good smoke but what I had wasnt seedless. Wish I saved the seeds I had from some of the good weed I got back then. Most of what was around for a young teenager in western NY then was ditch weed though…

I think the Santa Marta Gold is now extinct

Latest posts

Latest posts