What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240913_163047_0.jpg

Starting off a hard knock morning.

Old Uncle Ben

Howdy Uncle Ben, Did you get the stella x thunder express from Homebrewer when he was still on riddlem3's old forum? riddle made the thunder express I think. the stella was a cut they passed around. You can ask Bigbudzzz over on his forum at https://giraffesazz.com/TheHappySeed/index.php he gave me some of rids old seeds.
View attachment 19065879
View attachment 19065883 View attachment 19065918

Colorado Thunderfuck x Pineapple Express is Thunder Express

Thanks @chillkoots1 ! Come to think of it, yes my friend (not Homebrewer) was quite active at Riddle's place so this is quite feasible. He also gave me Namaste which I gave away, I believe it was one of Riddle's faves.

So you think I might have some good genes here? He also gave me some excellent stock like Cannacopia's Lapis Mtn. indica which was/is incredible, Monkey Balls, Maui Wowie, Hindu Kush, etc.

Change gears, lost my 26 year old cross, 2 Positronics Haze X Pos. Jack Herer seedlings to whiteflies. Seedlings were gorgeous and one had female preflowers super early. Have 4 beans left of that OLD cross.

Looked at my Ace Seeds Golden Tiger X Panama seedlings this morn and the whiteflies are having a feast Am waiting on a shipment of this which is the same as Forbid F4F, just a lot cheaper. For mite and whitefly control there is nothing quite like its active ingredient for complete, safe, long term control. It's not a poison. Am getting 4 oz. of this Monday. https://www.ebay.com/itm/134348752061?_trksid=p3650466.c101465.m3507

In the mean time I'm going to give them a drench of Tandem pesticide, a fast acting systemic. 4 ml/gal. if anyone is interested in the rate. At $14 each, these GT beans are pricey. I lost 2 a month ago to soil pythium rot. My luck sucks!

Thanks for the info!

Old Uncle Ben

Sorry to hear uncle Ben, rabies would be terrible.
SOP must've changed used to be 14 shots in the belly button.
Very noble thing to do "to do the right thing" but as you can see "doing the right thing" it can still bite you.

Sucks. Got a booster yesterday. Am having side effects like muscle weakness. About went down in the grocery store after getting the shot, legs gave way while pushing the cart. I weigh 195# which is what determines the volume of serum, but this is ridiculous.

Old Uncle Ben

When I was 8 I was climbing around in the rafters of our barn and a bat bit me on the thumb......Not good.
Got 14 rabies shots in the stomach. Like you said Uncle hurt like hell.....I avoid bats at all cost to this day.

Fish of the day....22" Walleye. No not a mask....Buff....protecting myself from the sun. Have had skin cancer to many times.

View attachment 19065853
So fine! Heard they are delish. I have lures for cold water fish like that that belonged to my Dad. Must be 70 years old.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Latest posts