What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

I just had a vision ,though stoned its still a vision .( FFS !)
Depending on how I control the beast in me accounts for the number of cigars I have.
I have the means of keeping and storing around 500
Usually,. thirty to fifty till I want to cut back and I run out.
Then I buy at the cigar store ( not even kissed) till I get tired getting cornholed and buy from an internet store.
I wish i could call a cigar door dash and have them deliver me a nice Cigar ,
If we combined that service with all the amenities a cigar store have and network a deluxe snack symposium with the same service. We all would be fartin thru silk sheets☝️One call ,to get all your tobacco ,paraphernalia and quality ,vetted snacks.
If we could network with the reservation and secure quality vetted weed and other edibles .
A lot to think about
Im trying to think and nothings happening
I may need to get my oil changed today if Im lucky.
Why not take a cigar buying trip to a country that produces exceptional cigars and buy a container of them?

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
20240907_201729(0).jpg

Getting beautiful here. Emotional too.

oldmaninbc

I really wanted giant sativa plants this year and no topping just natural plants. They don’t have a lot of extra leaves. You are prolly right tho. I’d prolly be harvesting instead of worrying about the next 6-8 weeks.
Hello Sub...I think of the years of outdoor growing in BC, the provincial climate goes from very cold, hot and dry to very rainy. Every area had to develop strains suitable to conditions or like yourself you were always worried about some kind of failure. Over 5-10 years I developed my own seeds acclimatized to my growing area. Preventing many of the problems with weather related issues. There must be specific local strains that would work well in your area.

We use to give our fall plants something called Liquid Sunshine Plant Hardener and Bud builder, it was a made up product from a gardening book. It helped prepare the plants for fall weather.

A very good day to you Sub, that was a cute photo of you in your Girl Scout uniform.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts