What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
On the road to Albany NY
IMG_20240907_102149508_HDR.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
I just had a vision ,though stoned its still a vision .( FFS !)
Depending on how I control the beast in me accounts for the number of cigars I have.
I have the means of keeping and storing around 500
Usually,. thirty to fifty till I want to cut back and I run out.
Then I buy at the cigar store ( not even kissed) till I get tired getting cornholed and buy from an internet store.
I wish i could call a cigar door dash and have them deliver me a nice Cigar ,
If we combined that service with all the amenities a cigar store have and network a deluxe snack symposium with the same service. We all would be fartin thru silk sheets☝️One call ,to get all your tobacco ,paraphernalia and quality ,vetted snacks.
If we could network with the reservation and secure quality vetted weed and other edibles .
A lot to think about
Im trying to think and nothings happening
I may need to get my oil changed today if Im lucky.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just had a vision ,though stoned its still a vision .( FFS !)
Depending on how I control the beast in me accounts for the number of cigars I have.
I have the means of keeping and storing around 500
Usually,. thirty to fifty till I want to cut back and I run out.
Then I buy at the cigar store ( not even kissed) till I get tired getting cornholed and buy from an internet store.
I wish i could call a cigar door dash and have them deliver me a nice Cigar ,
If we combined that service with all the amenities a cigar store have and network a deluxe snack symposium with the same service. We all would be fartin thru silk sheets☝️One call ,to get all your tobacco ,paraphernalia and quality ,vetted snacks.
If we could network with the reservation and secure quality vetted weed and other edibles .
A lot to think about
Im trying to think and nothings happening
I may need to get my oil changed today if Im lucky.
When I was a child. My father had a friend named Eddie and he would come into the house with the cigars and just smoke up the entire room that he was in. Finally, my mother said leave the cigars outside if you’re going to come in.

oldfogey8

Found some budrot started on one of my outdoor plants today 😕 don’t know if I can save it but I’ll take a look at it tomorrow and cut out what I see. The other three plants don’t seem to have the same issue But I’ll treat them with plant therapy as well.
Sorry to hear that subby. My plants had been soaked with dew the past few mornings so I am bringing them into my garage at night now. Your story makes me hope I started early enough. I know some people use a leaf blower to dry their plants. Is that an option for you?

oldfogey8

I had a few adventures with dog and big'uns.
😆
Best was I had a American Bulldog on a sit and protect with my fishing gear when one walked up and sicced her two dalmations on him.
I was about 200' away in the water throwing a net for greenbacks and watched it all.
First dog to make contact lost a ear,eye and a big chunk of neck when LB grabbed him and started shaking.
He spit that dog out and killed the other one with a bite on the head.
Was over before I got there at a dead run.
Grabbed my shit put LB on heel and walked to the truck and drove 4 blocks home.......much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the crowd.
🙄
LB was 97# rock hard,game bred johnson\Hines cross and was the best dog I ever had until Bubba.
Fuck I hate the public.
I have had 2 American Bulldogs in the past. Great pups with incredible power.
Jack(with Johnson bloodlines-140 lbs)

IMG_1895.jpeg

Jonah(Scott bloodlines-105 lbs)

IMG_8994.jpeg