What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Got two games to watch tonight....Colo vs Nebraska and Colo St vs N Colo. Gonna be a football weekend for me. Waited all year for this.

giphy.webp
Nice enjoy it☝️

oldmaninbc

Is it a grizzly?
No, it's a young black bear. I just got some more information, apparently there was 2 young bears at first, a few days ago. Someone shot 1 of the bears with an arrow and wounded the bear. The conservation came out and put down the young wounded bear. The conservation people are out and investigating.
They also put up the bear warning sign on the highway, for the remaining bear.

Most people in the community get angry when bears are destroyed because people don't take the proper precautions this time of year. I hope who shot the bear with an arrow gets caught and fined big time, damn idiot.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have a young bear running around in our community, during the evening last night you could the neighborhood dogs barking a lot. The bear has been here now for several days. I'm concerned for it's life.

Today when my wife came back from the village she said there was a sign up on the road entering our community. The sign warned drivers there was a bear in the area.
I saw a black bear just the day before yesterday while driving on the interstate. It was trying to cross 😳

oldmaninbc

I saw a black bear just the day before yesterday while driving on the interstate. It was trying to cross 😳
I am not a fast driver and have avoided many possible bad outcomes with animals on or near the road. I almost hit a cinnamon bear one evening, I have only ever seen 2 cinnamon bears. If I had been driving faster, it wouldn't have turned out the same. I'm not a slow driver, I just follow the signage.
My wife doesn't drive fast and she hit a deer last year $9,000 in damages.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not a fast driver and have avoided many possible bad outcomes with animals on or near the road. I almost hit a cinnamon bear one evening, I have only ever seen 2 cinnamon bears. If I had been driving faster, it wouldn't have turned out the same. I'm not a slow driver, I just follow the signage.
My wife doesn't drive fast and she hit a deer last year $9,000 in damages.
My ex wife hit a turkey( yes a fucking turkey) caused four thousand dollars in collision repair

Latest posts

Latest posts