What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Picked lots of if veggies, pulled weeds and other necessary fall clean up. Ain’t doing shit the rest of the day….

iu

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It’s 322 over here. I’m about pooped. Sitting and trimming my two final plants for this run just tears my back up. I’m on the ice watching Texas tear the hell out of Michigan… the form Ivan has come back to the house three times today with muddy feet. He’s wonderful when it comes to letting me wash his feet wash him and clip his nails. Dutch hates all of the above.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Arrived in Albany NY, now heading north on 30 towards Sacandaga. What's everyone doing? I bought flavored chewing tobacco! Had McDonald's out on the highway ❤️😎👍

I'm vaping some pot and watching the baseball game highlights with a beer. (do I sound American yet?)

I've got into this baseball, I like it. I'm watching San Diego and I like their outfits man. I think they may be my team to follow.

Have a good weekend away Doober!

oldmaninbc

Arrived in Albany NY, now heading north on 30 towards Sacandaga. What's everyone doing? I bought flavored chewing tobacco! Had McDonald's out on the highway ❤️😎👍
Hello DB, are you driving DB? You must be getting close to your destination.
I am going to have a toasted tomato sandwich, soon. Go out and pick a fresh tomato off the plant.
Have you ever tried snuff DB? When my stepdad quit chew he went to snuff.

oldmaninbc

We have a young bear running around in our community, during the evening last night you could the neighborhood dogs barking a lot. The bear has been here now for several days. I'm concerned for it's life.

Today when my wife came back from the village she said there was a sign up on the road entering our community. The sign warned drivers there was a bear in the area.

Dime

We have a young bear running around in our community, during the evening last night you could the neighborhood dogs barking a lot. The bear has been here now for several days. I'm concerned for it's life.

Today when my wife came back from the village she said there was a sign up on the road entering our community. The sign warned drivers there was a bear in the area.
Is it a grizzly?